The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
Counting them without separating the legal from the illegal votes is futile.
You keep saying that... but what about the watermarks? And why are you determining they are illegal? People walk in, cast a ballot, it’s tabulated by the machine, there is a paper back up in case of challenges or errors to ensure the vote is accurate. Which part of this process makes somethjng an illegal vote?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I signed up for all of them to know what they are saying first hand. Every single candidate. Why is that surprising?
That reminds me of me - I subscribe to updates from both sides of most things that interest me. It’s good to be aware of a range of perspectives!

You keep saying that... but what about the watermarks? And why are you determining they are illegal? People walk in, cast a ballot, it’s tabulated by the machine, there is a paper back up in case of challenges or errors to ensure the vote is accurate. Which part of this process makes somethjng an illegal vote?
If they organised quantum security on the ballots, they should and probably would keep it close to the chest. Maybe they will use it when they go to Supreme Court. Maybe it’s just, like I said, so they could trace the ballots, know the actual results and know where to look for fraud.

Right now, even with a regular hand recount in Georgia, they could at least verify the addresses and signatures. From what I’ve been hearing, the large majority of votes are recounted without observers.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
If they organised quantum security on the ballots, they should and probably would keep it close to the chest. Maybe they will use it when they go to Supreme Court. Maybe it’s just, like I said, so they could trace the ballots, know the actual results and know where to look for fraud.

Right now, even with a regular hand recount in Georgia, they could at least verify the addresses and signatures. From what I’ve been hearing, the large majority of votes are recounted without observers.
So... I just got a text message from trump complaining about this same thing. What a coincidence.

how do you plan to determine signature fraud? On what basis are you going to make that allegation? Even handwriting experts are going to tell you that the same person can sign five times and all five times look different to some extent. This is sounding more and more like an attempt at voter suppression then an honest attempt at determining whether there was electoral fraud.

this is also a clear cut case of switching goal posts...

First you said there were water marks on the real ballots and all would be revealed. So I can assume the ballots in question were mail in for this allegation. Seeing as this wouldn’t apply to ballots cast at voting sites.

then you said the computer software was hacked to switch votes. Meaning someone entered a vote one way and it was switched by the computer system to a different candidate. If this was the case counting the paper ballots should be sufficient to determine whether or not that happened.. so they allow the recounts which should prove your case...

And now instead your saying the recounts are worthless because they aren’t looking for signature/address fraud. Each state had their own secured process for distributing ballots, mind you. If this occurred at the levels you are alleging then I’d expect to see thousands of people in the streets claiming they never received their ballots and checked the status and someone used them to vote in their name. Haven’t seen ONE.

so let me ask you this: is there ANY condition under which you’ll accept he just lost?

Last edited:
I think it's more like:

The Democrats pushed for universal mail-in-voting so they could exploit ballot harvesting; they had precalculated algorithms programmed into their Dominion software with which they would manipulate tabulation by automatically switching a certain amount of Trump votes to Biden. When during election day they realized their scam wasn't working because even they underestimated how much they are disliked, and underestimated Trump's popularity, they enacted Plan C: manufacture illegal votes when America was sleeping. It was probably a panicky and rushed decision which got them in this situation where they made too many obvious mistakes and were unable to cover their tracks.

The moment before they announced Joe Biden's surprise speech where he claimed he was going to win the Rust Belt when he was 4%, 9% and 15% behind in WI, MI and PA respectively, is the moment they knew they lost. Biden just had to make clear the following message:

1. Be patient,
2. Every vote must be counted,
3. We're going to win this.
Powell corroborating my scenario:

Can you name anything Trump has ever done to further the globalist agenda?
Trump ties manufactured in asia. Before he even set foot in office.

He's literally got businesses all over the globe. What the heck do you think globalism is ?

why dont you name what he has done to stop the agenda.

He's literally got businesses all over the globe. What the heck do you think globalism is ?

I’m sure Thunderian meant “as the POTUS”.

And do not conflate the phenomenon globalisation with the ideology globalism. Globalism is the centralisation of influence and control over the global population. At least, in the sense critics use it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Do you conflate business interests in various countries with a desire to promote a centralised global technocracy? Put another way, do you separate out the idea of free trade from the idea of an NWO?

justjess

Superstar
ditched the tpp
But wrote in exclusions for his own family businesses. Same with all the trade tariffs he’s imposed. It’s globalism for trump, nationalism for everyone else. Try to wrap your head around why someone would want that...