The American “Coup d’etat”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Foul deeds will rise,
Though all the earth o'erwhelm them, to men's eyes.

- Hamlet (1.2.256), Hamlet, alone on the platform.

o'erwhelm them ]
i.e., cover them up. From Middle English whelmen (to cover up or engulf).

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
couldn't find anywhere else when I typed in
feikenstein name this was what came back
the most of anyone Knows of a better spot I
can move

why does it have to be another woman and a woman
of colour" why not just the bestPerson for the job
I'm so tired of this divide and conquer crap tptb use
against Us all the time

Ya would think by now Peoples would See right through
the colour divide part altogether

I can See meegan taking the seat and doing what she's
told for the 13 months
she's extremely addicted to the attention,always having
to be in the limelights

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
I wish Sarah Palin would run for Pres in 2024, hopefully American women would vote for her in their millions and what a great day that'd be for women everywhere, from a suffragette torture cell to the White House..:)

suffragette1.jpg

Nobody better mess with sassy Sarah..:)
Sarah-Palin-shout.jpg

Flarepath

Star
Sarah (and Trump) are too outspoken for the snowflake generation, mushbrained libs and most little old men and women, so they voted for that "nice mister Biden" instead..:)

bikers-biden.jpg

Floridafoot

Established
https://cbs12.com/news/nation-world/were-running-out-of-time-congressman-says-speaker-race-slowed-shutdown-negotiation-federal-government-glenn-ivey-mike-johnson-speaker-of-the-house-furlough-work-without-pay-prince-georges-county-dmv-funding-deal-ukraine-israel-palestine-taiwan#
So I realize that cbs is garbage. However, I do read a local news feed to stay informed about incidents that may affect me directly like boil water notices, traffic accidents to avoid, etc. When I read this article it made me think maybe this new speaker of the house, Mike Johnson, was the last piece of the puzzle they need in place to shut the whole system (here in America) down. I'm just speculating here, but maybe Kevin McCarthy was supposed to be the one dig in his heals, and be the fall guy for the impending government shutdown. Maybe he didn't want to be that guy so at the last minute he voted in favor of the legislature to avoid the shutdown. This obviously caused tempers to flare on the far right and they voted him out. Now Johnson is in and he's supposedly a "Christian." Maybe he'll be the man for the job, possibly using his faith as his foundation for his unwavering political beliefs. I know we've had shutdowns in the past, but the timing of this one would be absolutely terrible for many already struggling Americans.

Daze

Superstar
https://cbs12.com/news/nation-world/were-running-out-of-time-congressman-says-speaker-race-slowed-shutdown-negotiation-federal-government-glenn-ivey-mike-johnson-speaker-of-the-house-furlough-work-without-pay-prince-georges-county-dmv-funding-deal-ukraine-israel-palestine-taiwan#
So I realize that cbs is garbage. However, I do read a local news feed to stay informed about incidents that may affect me directly like boil water notices, traffic accidents to avoid, etc. When I read this article it made me think maybe this new speaker of the house, Mike Johnson, was the last piece of the puzzle they need in place to shut the whole system (here in America) down. I'm just speculating here, but maybe Kevin McCarthy was supposed to be the one dig in his heals, and be the fall guy for the impending government shutdown. Maybe he didn't want to be that guy so at the last minute he voted in favor of the legislature to avoid the shutdown. This obviously caused tempers to flare on the far right and they voted him out. Now Johnson is in and he's supposedly a "Christian." Maybe he'll be the man for the job, possibly using his faith as his foundation for his unwavering political beliefs. I know we've had shutdowns in the past, but the timing of this one would be absolutely terrible for many already struggling Americans.
This country is in its death throes. There is not a soul in DC with any interest other than lining his own pockets.

We are on the brink of ww3, with over 50 war ships from multiple nations surrounding Palestine. We can not beat Iran, much less Russia and China. But everyone in DC is telling you Israel first because everyone in DC is absolutely owned by Israel.

Speaker of the house? Want to know what he's up to?
Taking orders from his master.

1698666215928.png

He's got his marching orders. They all do.

Floridafoot

Established
This country is in its death throes. There is not a soul in DC with any interest other than lining his own pockets.

We are on the brink of ww3, with over 50 war ships from multiple nations surrounding Palestine. We can not beat Iran, much less Russia and China. But everyone in DC is telling you Israel first because everyone in DC is absolutely owned by Israel.

Speaker of the house? Want to know what he's up to?
Taking orders from his master.

View attachment 94603

He's got his marching orders. They all do.
I completely agree. I just wonder if McCarthy didn't have the nerve so they have this Johnson in there now. I guess since I've started seeing the big picture I just keep wondering everyday how it's all going to play out. I share the same opinion as many others who do not believe we will make it to the 2024 election. By "make it" I mean with an intact, business as usual, government. And with ww3 looming on the horizon, I keep going back to that Deagle report that predicted a massive population drop in America, the UK and almost all the other Western nations in 2025. It's like I'm watching, with a mixture of fear and curiosity, the golem assembling itself and making it's way towards us.

Daze

Superstar
I completely agree. I just wonder if McCarthy didn't have the nerve so they have this Johnson in there now. I guess since I've started seeing the big picture I just keep wondering everyday how it's all going to play out. I share the same opinion as many others who do not believe we will make it to the 2024 election. By "make it" I mean with an intact, business as usual, government. And with ww3 looming on the horizon, I keep going back to that Deagle report that predicted a massive population drop in America, the UK and almost all the other Western nations in 2025. It's like I'm watching, with a mixture of fear and curiosity, the golem assembling itself and making it's way towards us.
I don't think elections matter, they are fixed years in advance. H-opium for the masses.

Mass deaths are coming as they are prophesied. Wars where 99 in 100 will die.
But I do not think this is the current situation. As the details for that event don't match what we are seeing now.

Floridafoot

Established
I don't think elections matter, they are fixed years in advance. H-opium for the masses.

But I do not think this is the current situation. As the details for that event don't match what we are seeing now.
Before I even had my eyes open I knew the elections were all BS. Even in my state of blissful ignorance I knew tptb would never give us a choice. But most of the American people still believe in the system. If there is some kind of big shake up on how things operate most Americans will freak out. I try not to be an alarmist. The world has been through all kinds of transitions, wars. I'm sure that in the days of the black plague they thought "surely this is the end times." But the technology exists now to implement their long awaited dream of the utopia of world wide communism. I think they're just chomping at the bit now.

Floridafoot

Established
I think America is going to be a different place in 2 years. I don't think they would have it any other way. I don't want this to be true, but it does appear the handwriting is on the wall.

Floridafoot

Established
Plus I know we come probably from different schools of thought here. But I was thinking this would be a perfect opportunity for tptb to turn the masses against the Christians or any people of faith really. Whenever I read anything from the mainstream news it seems their main goal is to get the masses to think all of us "religious types" are completely crazy and unreasonable.

Daze

Superstar
Before I even had my eyes open I knew the elections were all BS. Even in my state of blissful ignorance I knew tptb would never give us a choice. But most of the American people still believe in the system. If there is some kind of big shake up on how things operate most Americans will freak out. I try not to be an alarmist. The world has been through all kinds of transitions, wars. I'm sure that in the days of the black plague they thought "surely this is the end times." But the technology exists now to implement their long awaited dream of the utopia of world wide communism. I think they're just chomping at the bit now.
It is as they say. If voting changed anything, it would be illegal.
That's an old saying, and the world is far more corrupt today.

I think every generation thinks it's the end. God wants people to be mindful of him, not think they have forever.

I think America is going to be a different place in 2 years. I don't think they would have it any other way. I don't want this to be true, but it does appear the handwriting is on the wall.
Perhaps, God alone knows what tomorrow holds. America is not that great.

Imagine moving to a country that has 0.9% r*pe rate compared to the 40% we have here. Crime rate less than 1% compared to the mass looting taking place here. Homosexuals getting flogged instead of being able to adopt children, where you know they are ultimately abused.

America is not as great as we are led to believe it is.

Plus I know we come probably from different schools of thought here. But I was thinking this would be a perfect opportunity for tptb to turn the masses against the Christians or any people of faith really. Whenever I read anything from the mainstream news it seems their main goal is to get the masses to think all of us "religious types" are completely crazy and unreasonable.
Nah, the secular world defiantly hates people who turn to God. So we agree on this front.

You may not want to hear it, but Christianity is largely defeated in the west.
The neutering of Christianity began with the separation of church and state.
If you have no say in politics, you have no control.

Fast-forward to today...

3 quarter.jpg

I acknowledge that's a Europe poll, but I think you know we are a few years ahead of them in degeneracy.

Also, many consider Britain the heart of Chrisntiaty. Least.. they used to.

Aazaad

Established

I don't think they're hard-fixed per election exactly, rather that it's a rigged, tightly controlled filter that lets only absolute pawns through, while the "voting" itself actually happens to let people think they have say in it. And if anyone of those filtered pawns goes rogue, in a way that deviates the plan, a dissident/terrorist takes care of them.

Daze

Superstar
I don't think they're hard-fixed per election exactly, rather that it's a rigged, tightly controlled filter that lets only absolute pawns through, while the "voting" itself actually happens to let people think they have say in it. And if anyone of those filtered pawns goes rogue, in a way that deviates the plan, a dissident/terrorist takes care of them.
1698771817185.jpeg