The American “Coup d’etat”

A Freeman

Superstar
Interesting, if true.

Chief Lamont Ruffin from D.C. District Court swears in 2000 National Guard troops as Special Deputy U.S. Marshals prior to the upcoming presidential inauguration: http://ow.ly/ZP1T50DaXVkpic.twitter.com/oG6n1JgpiZ

— U.S. Marshals (@USMarshalsHQ) January 18, 2021

# 18 U.S. Code § 3053 – Powers of marshals and deputies
United States marshals and their deputies may carry firearms and may make arrests without warrant for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing such felony.

You could say the most radical people went to this march, well, it was largely non violent and they went with a valid grievance, whether you think that grievance is true or not. They are not an army of millions of terrorists. They’re just regular people, most who voted for Obama 10 years ago probably

^ you could literally insert “black lives matter” into that sentence without any adjustments. I hope you realize that.
Other than the non violent part of course3CAB81C1-40DD-4C98-9EFE-ECB912F64679.png

Helioform

Star
You say you don't support new laws but check it out, the rationale of these fascist liberals is a mirror of yours. You've spouted off the same rhetoric demonizing conservatives for months. Winslow's video is a copy of your words. This morning you said "Hillary and Pelosi aren't wrong" and ramble on repeating the CIA's Russiagate propaganda. Yeah I already know there's a connection but after 4 years they couldn't prove anything . Blueanon liberals are just as easily conned as the alt-right and much more dangerous because you're spouting theories conjured up by the Lincoln Project and the CEIP. Your hyperbolic, exaggerated narrative has dangerous consequences you need to own up to.

Here's the response of a true left activist, Caitlin Johnstone:

Johnstone: Viral #TrumpsNewArmy Video Is Liberals At Their Craziest And Scariest
They are making sure no one like Trump ever gets back in the WH. They spent 4 years trying to get rid of him, they do not want to do that again.

The Zone

Star
Deep state Mitch McConnell (shameless pandering to the left to survive) just threw Trump the bus as predicted. This will create more divide in the Republican party where the RINO's want to bring you one of their stodgy old choices like God help us, Mitt Romney. These are the backroom deals that are coming to light. Neither the Dems or RINO's want a populist candidate ever again.

justjess

Superstar
Other than the non violent part of courseView attachment 51083
No. You can keep repeating that but 95% of the protests were nonviolent. They compiled the data. Just because the news kept the small percentage of protests that became violent on a 24:7 repeat cycle does not mean they were all or even mostly violent. They were not.

the Capitol riot resulted in five deaths. Dozens of officers were injured, some severely. It was NOT peaceful by any stretch of the imagination. No matter how want times you say it was it won’t change the reality that it wasn’t.

No. You can keep repeating that but 95% of the protests were nonviolent. They compiled the data. Just because the news kept the small percentage of protests that became violent on a 24:7 repeat cycle does not mean they were all or even mostly violent. They were not.

the Capitol riot resulted in five deaths. Dozens of officers were injured, some severely. It was NOT peaceful by any stretch of the imagination. No matter how want times you say it was it won’t change the reality that it wasn’t.
There’s no sense trying to convince you. I remember when people posted videos of a gang beating an old couple with 2x4s and robbing their store you said they must’ve called them the N word.

that data you are referring to said
more than 1 in 20 of U.S. protests between May 26 and Sept. 5 involved rioting, looting, and similar violence, including 47 fatalities.

justjess

Superstar
1 in 20... means 5% turned violent. Which means 95% did not. That is what I said. Do you do math? There were DOZENS of protests by me and by where I grew up, not a single one made the news because they were ENTIRELY PEACEFUL.

you want to skew the peaceful protests over the summer - to ignore the peaceful aspect which made up the majority and focus on only the violent aspect that occurred and in the next breathe want to ignore the violence that happened at the Capitol and focus ONLY on the peaceful aspect - so your skewing in the opposite direction. Do you not see the blatant agenda/hypocrisy there?

and yeah I would love to know what prompted those people to turn back around when they were walking away and beat on bystanders. I really don’t like video that conveniently leaves out what preceded and followed events. I STUDY BEHAVIOR for a living - there is always a preceding and following environmental event. ALWAYS. Sue me for wanting the full story.

1 in 20... means 5% turned violent. Which means 95% did not. That is what I said. Do you do math? There were DOZENS of protests by me and by where I grew up, not a single one made the news because they were ENTIRELY PEACEFUL.

you want to skew the peaceful protests over the summer - to ignore the peaceful aspect which made up the majority and focus on only the violent aspect that occurred and in the next breathe want to ignore the violence that happened at the Capitol and focus ONLY on the peaceful aspect - so your skewing in the opposite direction. Do you not see the blatant agenda/hypocrisy there?

and yeah I would love to know what prompted those people to turn back around when they were walking away and beat on bystanders. I really don’t like video that conveniently leaves out what preceded and followed events. I STUDY BEHAVIOR for a living - there is always a preceding and following environmental event. ALWAYS. Sue me for wanting the full story.
Because a majority of the people just thought they were protesting for George Floyd, not knowing he died of a drug overdose and the media lied and spun it, sure they were mostly just idiots with a sign. Regardless you can’t have 700 riots and 50 deaths and 2 billion dollars of damage in 4 months and say your movement is non violent.
“Beating old people with 2x4s is ok sometimes”
Why do liberals need to caricaturize themselves so regularly

Last edited:
1 in 20... means 5% turned violent. Which means 95% did not. That is what I said. Do you do math?
You have to be able to do math and have comprehensive reading ability. The stat in the article doesn't say only 1 in 20 protests were not peaceful; it says 19 out of 20 riots, ie. violent protests, were linked to BLM, meaning there are 1 in 20 riots linked to anything else, other than BLM.

“So me and my homies were just chillin with our 2x4s that’s we use to rescue cats from trees and this old couple comes out of their store. They say “hey n[redacted], were the leaders of the super kkk+ turbo and we don’t like yo kind round heere” and we were going to walk away but somehow our rescue 2x4s just fell over and before you knew it they were a bloody pulp on the ground so we went in their store to call 911 but forgot to and ended up robbing everything, your honor” or I don’t know how liberals imagine this, I literally am incapable of imagining it. Maybe a lib could help me out

The Zone

Star
Umm, the right-wingers do not break into stores for shopping sprees, set fires nor did they wear masks until they had to by law.

justjess

Superstar
Because a majority of the people just thought they were protesting for George Floyd, not knowing he died of a drug overdose and the media lied and spun it, sure they were mostly just idiots with a sign. Regardless you can’t have 700 riots and 50 deaths and 2 billion dollars of damage in 4 months and say your movement is non violent.

“Beating old people with 2x4s is ok sometimes”
Why do liberals need to caricaturize themselves so regularly
The majority of people weren’t out there for George Floyd at all. They were out there to protest police violence in their communities. George Floyd being the latest example.

and nope - I never said that. Though I would LOVE to know what preceded it. Beating people up is not okay. Running your mouth provoking people isn’t either. People used to know that. Seems like they forgot.

You put words in people’s mouths an awful lot don’t you. Ever get hit by a 2x4? I’d imagine that might be the natural consequence according to some people. Try READING COMPREHENSION crash course for dummies if for some reason this isn’t just a strategy to troll people and you honestly don’t understand.

You put words in people’s mouths an awful lot don’t you. Ever get hit by a 2x4? I’d imagine that might be the natural consequence according to some people. Try READING COMPREHENSION crash course for dummies if for some reason this isn’t just a strategy to troll people and you honestly don’t understand.
So why do you think those 4 guys with 2x4s were outside that old couple’s shop? Also, after they had been thoroughly beaten, why did they need to rob them? Is that a just natural consequence of what your imagination tells you happened? I’m just trying to understand
The majority of people weren’t out there for George Floyd at all. They were out there to protest police violence in their communities. George Floyd being the latest example.
Geroge Floyd there was no police violence involved, just a massive methed out fentynol Addict who the cops were trying to restrain as paramedics got there but he died because he had 3x the lethal dose of fentynol in his system .

600 riots in 4 months is a violent movement by definition, no matter how many nice flowery words and appeals to emotion libs want to paint onto it. The fact that they are the first to screech about right wingers violence just shows me nothing but a guilty conscience for defending the indefensible tbh

Imagine if trump supporters had done, say 300 riots (instead of 600) over say 8 months (Instead of 4), and had cause 1 billion in damages (Instead of 2 billion) and killed say (20 people instead of 47). Really wonder how many libs would be aaying it’s non violent.

now imagine they did 2 riots in 8 months and 100 million in damages. Wonder what would happen then

ok now imagine they didn’t do any rioting but went into the capitol building for a protest, and one of them gets shot and 4 people died of health complications, and they broke some windows. What do you think libs would call that? An insurrection? Domestic terrorism? New bills need to be passed? Free speech is over? They are an army of terrorists and and the millions that voted for trump are domestic terror threats? It’s fun to do hypotheticals

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Imagine if trump supporters had done, say 300 riots (instead of 600) over say 8 months (Instead of 4), and had cause 1 billion in damages (Instead of 2 billion) and killed say (20 people instead of 47). Really wonder how many libs would be aaying it’s non violent.

now imagine they did 2 riots in 8 months and 100 million in damages. Wonder what would happen then

ok now imagine they didn’t do any rioting but went into the capitol building for a protest, and one of them gets shot and 4 people died of health complications, and they broke some windows. What do you think libs would call that? An insurrection? Domestic terrorism? New bills need to be passed? Free speech is over? They are an army of terrorists and and the millions that voted for trump are domestic terror threats? It’s fun to do hypotheticals
95% of the BLM protests WERE nonviolent. No one is trying to call the 5% which were violent, nonviolent. The Capitol riot was also violent. Your analogy is nonsensical.

justjess

Superstar
So why do you think those 4 guys with 2x4s were outside that old couple’s shop? Also, after they had been thoroughly beaten, why did they need to rob them? Is that a just natural consequence of what your imagination tells you happened? I’m just trying to understand

Geroge Floyd there was no police violence involved, just a massive methed out fentynol Addict who the cops were trying to restrain as paramedics got there but he died because he had 3x the lethal dose of fentynol in his system .

600 riots in 4 months is a violent movement by definition, no matter how many nice flowery words and appeals to emotion libs want to paint onto it. The fact that they are the first to screech about right wingers violence just shows me nothing but a guilty conscience for defending the indefensible tbh
I watched the video. There was violence involved. Executed by the police. I don’t care how much you spin it. Fentanyl May have contributed but that doesn’t nullify the police violence which occurred. You can’t suppress someone’s ability to breathe without consequences. If the fentanyl was going to kill him on its own it would have done that BEFORE the cops got there, overdoses are immediate in most cases and due to asphyxiation from vomiting in others. This wasn’t an overdose. It was a murder. People were protesting because police violence has impacted their lives and their communities which would be an understandable cause if you weren’t so one sided you won’t even attempt to empathize.

And no - you don’t get to define the whole movement by a tiny fraction of the participants and events and then insist that your movement just ignore the same when defined. That isn’t how life works.

you talk about unity @The Zone - well here you go, this is why you can’t have it. And you liked his posts on top of it lol. You don’t want unity, you want submission and one sided support.

justjess

Superstar
Umm, the right-wingers do not break into stores for shopping sprees, set fires nor did they wear masks until they had to by law.
And that is relevant how? They broke into the Capitol, caused property damage, stole things and beat up cops. They would have been smarter to wear the masks while committing a crime but stubborn obstinant shows of “wokeness” required they hand deliver their mugshot to the federal authorities instead.

There was violence involved. Executed by the police. I don’t care how much you spin it. Fentanyl May have contributed but that doesn’t nullify the police violence which occurred. You can’t suppress someone’s ability to breathe without consequences. If the fentanyl was going to kill him on its own it would have done that BEFORE the cops got there, overdoses are immediate in most cases and due to asphyxiation from vomiting in others.
No, he was saying he couldn’t breath before he was on the ground, when he was on the ground he could speak just fine aka his airway wasn’t blocked AND he still had a heartbeat in the ambulance. If you think of a better way to restrain a 6’ probably 280 lbs meth head make sure to write your local department and let them know
And no - you don’t get to define the whole movement by a tiny fraction of the participants and events and then insist that your movement just ignore the same when defined. That isn’t how life works.

you talk about unity @The Zone - well here you go, this is why you can’t have it. And you liked his posts on top of it lol. You don’t want unity, you want submission and one sided support.
nah it’s just the hypocrisy is really unbearable. Trumps movement isn’t my movement but on the surface level it’s just crazy that you and vancity who can justify the most destructive movement in us history as non violent speak just as loud about the evil right wing violence. I just can’t bear that hypocrisy it’s really too much.