The American “Coup d’etat”

The Zone

Star
Say good morning to Joe Biden's new transgender pick to work with the health secretary -
download (2).jpeg
Edgy.

Also, nice to see that democratic politicians are saying the national guard is too white and not enough people of color. Military members take an oath and to question them and say they are too male and white and 75% of them are Trump voters should get Cohen kicked to the curb. So, he is taking aim at patriots who signed up to protect their citizens.

Then the open discussions to deprogram Trump voters and going back into the WHO where China pays less as a growing nation. The coup has nothing to do with Trumpers and everything to do with the globalist circus atmosphere we are all about to be a part of. Just wait until you see how things are going in a few months "if" we still have access to one another's thoughts. The great upsidedown is here. Biden will give all illegal immigrants immediate rights as he signs immediate bills into action so we are now seeing caravans coming in droves. He is signing 12 executive orders on day one, more than the last five presidents combined. People are going to have to reach deep while surviving a most tumultuous time in the next few years. Nonstop trouble is coming. You haven't seen anything yet. It is going to get really bad for some before it gets better. Biden is a China sellout and there is now an investigation at the University of Pennsylvania for Chinese donations and so much more. He, they... want to implement the same security measures here we see in China. Be a good citizen or die. Jaywalk and lose your ability to transport, and the list goes on.
jkvfksyhm9c61.jpg
These people are coming for the free stuff as gas and energy prices rise as American jobs are cut and we are again dependent on so called enemies for oil.

Racism is a distraction to keep people from seeing our country as it is now owned by others and the dirty government has sold its citizens out. A rocky road awaits us, so suck it up buttercups for they will come for you for wrongthink.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
So special forces have the laptop?
The laptop is a distraction, nothing more. As for the guy in the interview what is not told is he lives in a convalescent home, so his age could be messing with him. In two days, people will finally let go of thinking something is actually going to happen here save their rights getting admonished or a convenient false flag. The battle behind the scenes has already taken place and the old guard who wants to usher in a new world in an Aquarian way is in charge.

The question is can the Dems reign in revenge motives to bring the country together or are they going to create and go after those who disagree with their think tank. If that happens, yeah, we will have some serious turmoil ahead. Lastly, the official word is that the Pennsylvania woman stole the laptop which was BTW used for Pelosi's presentations only per her. I mean, the setup where a sale to Russia fell through is just too convenient. Yes, we have not heard the last of Russia in this yet the Dems complain of so-called conspiracists when that is all they based the last four years on. This is not your Fathers democratic party.

There is no turning back from this folks. It is going to be a rocky road.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
The laptop is a distraction, nothing more. As for the guy in the interview what is not told is he lives in a convalescent home, so his age could be messing with him. In two days, people will finally let go of thinking something is actually going to happen here save their rights getting admonished or a convenient false flag. The battle behind the scenes has already taken place and the old guard who wants to usher in a new world in an Aquarian way is in charge. The question is can the Dems reign in revenge motives to bring the country together or are they going to create and go after those who disagree with their think tank. If that happens, yeah, we will have some serious turmoil ahead. Lastly, the official word is that the Pennsylvania woman stole the laptop which was BTW used for Pelosi's presentations only per her.
It worked.

I am totally distracted by the laptop.
It has almost taken my mind off the shaman.

Well I said the viking guy was likely put front and centre so people could downplay what took place as a joke.

Here's Ron Paul

Unlike the fake Capitol “coup,” this was a real overthrow. Unlike the buffalo horn-wearing joke who desecrated the “sacred” Senate chamber,

I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Well I said the viking guy was likely put front and centre so people could downplay what took place as a joke.

Here's Ron Paul

Unlike the fake Capitol “coup,” this was a real overthrow. Unlike the buffalo horn-wearing joke who desecrated the “sacred” Senate chamber,

I'm sure there are plenty of others.

You realize he’s not saying at all what you were, right. He’s saying anyone who thinks what went on at the Capitol was a coup is a moron, and almost every person in Biden’s cabinet has played a role in real coups.

Last edited:

You realize he’s not saying at all what you were, right. He’s saying anyone who thinks what went on at the Capitol was a coup (that’s you) is a moron, and almost every person in Biden’s cabinet has played a role in real coups.
where did I claim he was saying what I was ? I gave an example of how people can downplay what happened by referencing the "Viking Man" who was placed front and centre, IMO for that strategic purpose.

People in both Biden and Trump's cabinets played roles in coups and attempted coups.

most of Trump's guys were from the Iran/Contra drug smuggling network. Funnily enough Ron Paul is connected to all of that.

We don't know what Jan 6 was, all we can do is look at the evidence, and there is plenty of evidence that supports what took place was a pro Trump operation.

I mean its not like coups in major countires have ever taken place before right ?

JFK was not assasinated right ? How about Abraham Lincoln ? They didn't try to kill De Gaulle of France ? They didn't kill an Israeli president back in the 90's ? They didn't kill the Prime Minister of Italy in the 70's, for god's sake they even assasinated a Pope.

you can completely dismiss my angle if you wish, but there is evidence and historical precedent that backs it up.

and for what its worth, I dont know for sure, just speculating based on evidence like everybody else.

where did I claim he was saying what I was ? I gave an example of how people can downplay what happened by referencing the "Viking Man" who was placed front and centre, IMO for that strategic purpose.

People in both Biden and Trump's cabinets played roles in coups and attempted coups.

most of Trump's guys were from the Iran/Contra drug smuggling network. Funnily enough Ron Paul is connected to all of that.

We don't know what Jan 6 was, all we can do is look at the evidence, and there is plenty of evidence that supports what took place was a pro Trump operation.

I mean its not like coups in major countires have ever taken place before right ?

JFK was not assasinated right ? How about Abraham Lincoln ? They didn't try to kill De Gaulle of France ? They didn't kill an Israeli president back in the 90's ? They didn't kill the Prime Minister of Italy in the 70's, for god's sake they even assasinated a Pope.

you can completely dismiss my angle if you wish, but there is evidence and historical precedent that backs it up.

and for what its worth, I dont know for sure, just speculating based on evidence like everybody else.
Alright I see. Well in my opinion the much more pertinent take is that it wasn’t a coup at all, hence they weren’t armed, but it is being called this so that the government has an internal bad guy besides trump to validate and justify all their unconstitutional plans which will surely unfold

Alright I see. Well in my opinion the much more pertinent take is that it wasn’t a coup at all, hence they weren’t armed, but it is being called this so that the government has an internal bad guy besides trump to validate and justify all their unconstitutional plans which will surely unfold
That certainly is a possibility that I am not entirely discounting.

But you haven't really presented any evidence that this is what it was, you've simply presented MOTIVE.

Some of them were armed. It appears most of them weren't, but its not like any of them were arrested that day, we dont know what they were carrying on their persons. Why would they pull out concealed weapons when there wasn't a need to. Also why would you get into a shoot out with police when you know many of them ARE ON YOUR SIDE. That doesn't make any sense at all.

It's possible they wanted to avoid the optics and bloodshed if there was a shootout with police, so instead swarm inside, with many of the police allowing them in, and they just overwhelm any security not in on the operation.

there's plenty of evidence that Trump was behind this

- Trump incited the rioters for weeks based on "election fraud" claims
- the protest was organized by CNP member Ali Alexander along with 3 Republican congressmen
- Pro-Trump members of military, police, and special forces took part in attack
- Republican politicians took part in the attack
- pro-Trump militias (Oathkeepers, 3 Percenters) took part in attack
- National Guard controlled by Trump's newly installed Sec of Defence stood down calls for backup
- National Guard was handicapped in terms of numbers and equipment when DC mayor asked for support in days before attack
- rioters stole Nancy Pelosi's laptop
- Pelosi and Democrats wanted the sergeants of arms and Capitol Police chief fired
- Democratic congresswoman claims Capitol Police chief lied to her about security
- Many of the police let the rioters in and were friendly towards them, others did not. This shows some police were compromised.
- Democratic congresswoman claims Republicans were giving tours inside Congress to possible rioters day before attack. Tours had been cancelled due to Covid

what evidence do you have that those wanting to do what you claim were behind this ? Not Motive, but evidence.

and like I've said many times, If your narrative is true, then you are going to have to come to terms with the fact that DONALD TRUMP SET ALL OF HIS SUPPORTERS UP.

Last edited:
That certainly is a possibility that I am not entirely discounting.

But you haven't really presented any evidence that this is what it was, you've simply presented MOTIVE.

Some of them were armed. It appears most of them weren't, but its not like any of them were arrested that day, we dont know what they were carrying on their persons. Why would they pull out concealed weapons when there wasn't a need to. Also why would you get into a shoot out with police when you know many of them ARE ON YOUR SIDE. That doesn't make any sense at all.

It's possible they wanted to avoid the optics and bloodshed if there was a shootout with police, so instead swarm inside, with many of the police allowing them in, and they just overwhelm any security not in on the operation.

there's plenty of evidence that Trump was behind this

- Trump incited the rioters for weeks based on "election fraud" claims
- the protest was organized by CNP member Ali Alexander along with 3 Republican congressmen
- Pro-Trump members of military, police, and special forces took part in attack
- Republican politicians took part in the attack
- National Guard controlled by Trump's newly installed Sec of Defence stood down calls for backup
- National Guard was handicapped in terms of numbers and equipment when DC mayor asked for support in days before attack
- rioters stole Nancy Pelosi's laptop
- Pelosi and Democrats wanted the sergeants of arms and Capitol Police chief fired
- Democratic congresswoman claims Capitol Police chief lied to her about security
- Many of the police let the rioters in and were friendly towards them, others did not. This shows some police were compromised.
- Democratic congresswoman claims Republicans were giving tours inside Congress to possible rioters day before attack. Tours had been cancelled due to Covid

what evidence do you have that those wanting to do what you claim were behind this ? Not Motive, but evidence.
I don’t deny that trump told them to go and do that. They had had a few rally’s before over the months. But look at this shit and tell me what the real agenda is here
This wasn’t a coup, it was a protest like they had several times in the month before this one. They were led into the building to turn this into a spectacle. If you think the crowd was filled with law enforcement agents, why would you believe that they wouldn’t be following orders from the higher ups, which serve the agenda ultimately

Cintra

Star

Lurking009

Veteran
The shaman wrote a manifesto, 6 months ago.

Do you need a date with the shaman? :p

I don’t deny that trump told them to go and do that.
Good. You are not totally brainwashed like many others, who are denying this.
They had had a few rally’s before over the months. But look at this shit and tell me what the real agenda is here
There isn't really anything factually wrong with what was said in that video, although near the end it did get kind of creepy with the whole "we need armies of rats working on computers" Again I will say this. The right wing terror threat is real, and Trump and other right wing propoganda outlets will be stoking and provoking those on the right TO ACT OUT. This is indisputable. Now Team Biden probably will over exagerate the threat at times, and likely will use that legitimate threat to pass new laws and surveillance, which I've said many times I DISAGREE WITH.
This wasn’t a coup, it was a protest like they had several times in the month before this one.
Yes it was a protest like they've had many times, but Trump himself knew and said it was going to be different than before and "something big was going to go down"

I hope you are also aware that "protesters" taking over government buildings is literally one of the top ways of carrying out coups and this method has been used many times throughout history. Ever heard of the term "bloodless coup"

They were led into the building to turn this into a spectacle. If you think the crowd was filled with law enforcement agents, why would you believe that they wouldn’t be following orders from the higher ups, which serve the agenda ultimately
It certainly was a spectacle and a photo op of sorts, but I've yet to see any evidence that this was carried out by people who want to "demonize MAGA" That is all just speculation. The mountains of evidence points to this operation being carried out BY MAGA. So unless you are claiming it was Trump and his cronies who "set up MAGA" Then I think your theory is baseless at the current time.

A large majority of police and military support TRUMP. Now you want me to believe that they would carry out an op to demonize the people and man they support ? The stand down orders at the national guard (controlled by Trump loyalists) Was this done to demonize MAGA ?

I like to make arguments based on the facts as we know them, and not go off into making conspiracy theories not based on evidence but feelings, which is what the denialists are doing. You've really got to believe some crazy twist of logic shit to believe what you want me to believe.

Again this doesn't mean team Biden doesn't take advantage of this situation, but I dont think they orchestrated it.

Was it a coup ? I dont know, I'm just fairly certain it was a pro-Trump op which could be any of the following

a) soft coup
b) operation to steal property (laptops etc.)
c) threat to team Biden (look what we can unleash at any time we choose, we have many cops and military loyal to us)

OR

d) Trump set up his own base

Last edited:
There isn't really anything factually wrong with what was said in that video, although near the end it did get kind of creepy with the whole "we need armies of rats working on computers" Again I will say this. The right wing terror threat is real, and Trump and other right wing propoganda outlets will be stoking and provoking those on the right TO ACT OUT.
It is factually wrong. All propoganda needs an atom of truth, but it’s literally saying there’s millions of trump supporters who are now domestic terrorists, an entire army of them, and they need you to stop them. It’s a complete exaggeration and therefore untrue, even if you want to apologize for it and say there’s an atom of truth to it. You could say the most radical people went to this march, well, it was largely non violent and they went with a valid grievance, whether you think that grievance is true or not. They are not an army of millions of terrorists. They’re just regular people, most who voted for Obama 10 years ago probably
a) soft coup
b) operation to steal property (laptops etc.)
c) threat to team Biden (look what we can unleash at any time we choose, we have many cops and military loyal to us)

OR

d) Trump set up his own base
i don’t think those are the only options. I will try to put this in a neutral non political way. Trump supporters are going to the Capitol to protest. We need them stopped. Should we physically oppose them or just demonize them. Demonize them, check. Trump just did what he was always going to do, tell his supporters the election was stolen. The goal was demonizing the American public to bring in authoritarian measures
By the way it was all war gamed out in June and came to pass basically just as they drilled it

justjess

Superstar
You could say the most radical people went to this march, well, it was largely non violent and they went with a valid grievance, whether you think that grievance is true or not. They are not an army of millions of terrorists. They’re just regular people, most who voted for Obama 10 years ago probably

^ you could literally insert “black lives matter” into that sentence without any adjustments. I hope you realize that.

DavidSon

Star
Now Team Biden probably will over exagerate the threat at times, and likely will use that legitimate threat to pass new laws and surveillance, which I've said many times I DISAGREE WITH.
You say you don't support new laws but check it out, the rationale of these fascist liberals is a mirror of yours. You've spouted off the same rhetoric demonizing conservatives for months. Winslow's video is a copy of your words. This morning you said "Hillary and Pelosi aren't wrong" and ramble on repeating the CIA's Russiagate propaganda. Yeah I already know there's a connection but after 4 years they couldn't prove anything . Blueanon liberals are just as easily conned as the alt-right and much more dangerous because you're spouting theories conjured up by the Lincoln Project and the CEIP. Your hyperbolic, exaggerated narrative has dangerous consequences you need to own up to.

Here's the response of a true left activist, Caitlin Johnstone:

Johnstone: Viral #TrumpsNewArmy Video Is Liberals At Their Craziest And Scariest