The American “Coup d’etat”

The Zone

Star
Honestly, I cannot remember verbatim what I said nor can you. But I was frustrated by you not letting go an inch here and do think Trump is your kryptonite that kind of keeps you from seeing the bigger picture. People actually think I loved this guy only for they need a strawman with a red cap on. Honestly, there were very few Q and Trump types here. I did enjoy he bothered some immensely and that he slowed the roll of political correctness which is now back to my chagrin. What is really going on is a battle against traditions in all countries, wanting to trash history and remake it in the image they want to project. In the end, they turn on all who supported them to get to this coming totalitarian type way of life. Everything they collected on us is fair game to use against the population via a coming control matrix. They know our secrets, what makes us tick, and everything else for we clicked on user agreements. Harping on one human being or focussing on Washington when the false flag will likely take place elsewhere is your prerogative. I am trying my best to get away from political left/right discussions and I do not carry it to every thread.

justjess

Superstar
Honestly, I cannot remember verbatim what I said nor can you. But I was frustrated by you not letting go an inch here and do think Trump is your kryptonite that kind of keeps you from seeing the bigger picture. People actually think I loved this guy only for they need a strawman with a red cap on. Honestly, there were very few Q and Trump types here. I did enjoy he bothered some immensely and that he slowed the roll of political correctness which is now back to my chagrin. What is really going on is a battle against traditions in all countries, wanting to trash history and remake it in the image they want to project. In the end, they turn on all who supported them to get to this coming totalitarian type way of life. Everything they collected on us is fair game to use against the population via a coming control matrix. They know our secrets, what makes us tick, and everything else for we clicked on user agreements. Harping on one human being or focussing on Washington when the false flag will likely take place elsewhere is your prerogative. I am trying my best to get away from political left/right discussions and I do not carry it to every thread.
I remember exactly what was said bro. It is what it is. But I couldn’t have been harping on someone when I wasn’t even here, right? I’ve explained why I feel moving past him and pretending like it didn’t happen isn’t going to help. Population wise you need to understand what drew people to the corners they’ve put themselves in if you want them to come back out of them. That doesn’t just go for trumpers or q’s, that goes for blm and antifa and everyone else as well. As I’ve stated multiple times I had hoped this corona thing would’ve been something we could have utilized to unify - it was used for the opposite instead. And that’s again, a function of ignoring the basic needs and positions of the various groups of people who comprise our populace - and the differences being exploited by those whose worst fear is the opposite.

I do not know what you mean about a battle against traditions.

As far as surveillance... we all signed up for this when we all knew better then to do so. Many people didn’t know better, we did. And we still signed up for it. It is what it is now and all we can do is deal with it moving forward. I will repeat again - divest. I do completely understand that is easier said then done and just not feasible for many due to their economic situation. But that’s the only answer. And yes, they may eventually come for you despite that but atleast you’ll be among the last they come for.

A Freeman

Superstar
What evidence do we actually have?

How about tens of thousands of armed national guard troops in DC, with the authorization to use lethal force. And surrounding all 50 state capitols too.

Who sent them? And why?

Before even considering these questions, one has to clear their mind of all preconceived notions, including the pre-programmed notion that there is any difference between the left wing and the right wing. For those unfamiliar with how birds of a feather flock together, they need both wings to fly.

The right-wingers have put Trump on such a high pedestal they cannot see the counterfeit Jewish strings manipulating him, or the potential irreversible damage he can and has caused.

The left-wingers are so busy hating Trump, and have been drinking the MSM kool-aid for so long, that they'll believe whatever lies they're spoonfed, e.g. that Biden supposedly won the presidential election, that there's supposedly “no evidence of fraud” and that, after the latest false-flag perpetrated on the 6th of January, it’s been necessary to bring in the national guard to surround both DC and the state capitols, to avoid another potentially deadly riot allegedly being planned by pro-Trump supporters for the inauguration on the 20th of January.

The fact is there is only one person who can summon the national guard in this manner: the president of the United States. If you doubt this, then please look up how insurrection is addressed in 10 U.S.C.

It should be self-evident this has nothing to do with ensuring the planned virtual inauguration or a smooth transition to the Biden administration. There would be no need to mass tens of thousands of troops (at least 30k by some accounts) in and around the nation’s capitol for any of these reasons, much less around the state capitols as well.

It would however make perfect sense if Trump has already invoked the insurrection act, and is planning on using the national guard to arrest hundreds of corrupt, criminal congressional members, government officials and agents, judges and justices, military leaders (e.g. the joint chiefs of staff), and members of the CIA-orchestrated media, etc., who have treasonously participated in this 4-year long criminal coup attempt, culminating in the most blatant case of electoral fraud in human history during the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Having the national guard surround the state capitols would also mask planned arrests for the state legislators, staff and political party members involved in the ballot box stuffing and tampering, whereas sending the national guard only to the six swing states where there is ample evidence of fraud would be immediately recognized for its intended purpose.

This would also explain why Pelosi, the democrats and the RINOs were in such a hurry to impeach a president who supposedly had only a week left in office. Not surprising for these criminals to be running scared after the unlawful campaign spying Obama did on Trump in 2016, and the baseless “Russian collusion” hoax, predicated upon the exposed DNC-financed fake intel Steele dossier. All of which led to the desperate last-ditch international effort to massively undermine the integrity of the 2020 U.S. presidential election, using and colluding with foreign powers. And all because of the threat Trump posed by logically suggesting it would be in America’s best interest to normalize relations with Russia, something the multi-trillion dollar military industrial complex couldn’t accept.

And where is Biden in all this? How could we be two days away from his scheduled inauguration, virtual or otherwise, and no one has seen nor heard from him during this unprecedented and tumultous time? Why isn’t he addressing the nation in person, to assure the people all is well? Is he already under house arrest, with an ankle bracelet monitoring his position at all times, underneath the soft-cast boot? Does anyone else not buy the ridiculous dog-and-shower story for how his ankle was supposedly injured?

It isn’t as if Trump hasn’t exhausted every legal means of dealing with the fraud, and thus has been left with no other option to protect the country, its laws, people, his own life, that of his family, his staff, his legal team and even his supporters, all of whom have been threatened. What other option does Trump really have at this point? Does anyone honestly believe the Vatican/CCP puppet Biden and the democrat-controlled congress would ever stop going after Trump until he’s either in jail or in the ground? Would you if you were in Trump's shoes?

As it appears the top military brass is also in lockstep with the corrupt congress, state legislators, and the foreign countries directly involved in the electoral fraud (e.g. France, Germany, Italy, and China), there is also the possibility of the U.S. army facing off against the national guard troops already in DC, which could rapidly turn this into a civil war.

So even if Trump "wins", will it plunge America into the civil war the parasitic criminal ruling class has been trying to foment for decades? If Trump can provide the iron-clad evidence of Chinese involvement in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, why would ANY American be okay with the results, particularly those of you who believe you elect your leaders? Would that not finally unveil that elections are held for nothing other than public amusement, to provide the public with the illusion that it's their vote that counts, rather than who counts the votes?

Do any of you really still believe that the media and the courts and the government and its nefarious agencies aren't somehow corrupt to their very core?

As both Trump or Biden have both supported "euthanizing" the population with the toxic mRNA vaccines to supposedly stop the magic virus -- that cannot be spread from human to human except by needlepoint -- from spreading, is all of this a distraction from that? We already know with absolute certainty that the magic virus is nothing more than cover for the planned economic destruction that is happening all around us, so why not further distract people with war, to take their minds off the vaccine?

Will it then be time to clear the shelves at the grocery stores, to divert people's attention from the war?

Where and how do you think this ends? With the world returning to "normal"? Do any of us have any idea what normal really is after having been diverted from reality at every turn?

Can ANYONE else see the system is corrupt beyond repair?

The Zone

Star
I remember exactly what was said bro. It is what it is. But I couldn’t have been harping on someone when I wasn’t even here, right? I’ve explained why I feel moving past him and pretending like it didn’t happen isn’t going to help. Population wise you need to understand what drew people to the corners they’ve put themselves in if you want them to come back out of them. That doesn’t just go for trumpers or q’s, that goes for blm and antifa and everyone else as well. As I’ve stated multiple times I had hoped this corona thing would’ve been something we could have utilized to unify - it was used for the opposite instead. And that’s again, a function of ignoring the basic needs and positions of the various groups of people who comprise our populace - and the differences being exploited by those whose worst fear is the opposite.

I do not know what you mean about a battle against traditions.

As far as surveillance... we all signed up for this when we all knew better then to do so. Many people didn’t know better, we did. And we still signed up for it. It is what it is now and all we can do is deal with it moving forward. I will repeat again - divest. I do completely understand that is easier said then done and just not feasible for many due to their economic situation. But that’s the only answer. And yes, they may eventually come for you despite that but atleast you’ll be among the last they come for.
I do remember you asking me if I was on my period. What I do find interesting is that they are vetting our own troops as if they want compliant ones. Rumors among some government friends are it is the Dems who will call for martial law once in power while they sweep up problem people. If they try to put them in those reeducation camps, I want to see what some think here then. Rumors also say the internet could go dark to prevent people from seeing what is happening save what will become official releases of the narrative. If things do go this way? You will indeed have some blood shed.

If half of our troops voted another way, maybe some should realize demonizing them is not a good idea nor is bullying anyone who has a differing point of view which will be deemed a danger to the government. What does it say about left paranoia to have the troops vetted? I mean, they will be sending a lot of them home and that too would not be a pretty picture.

Now we see the borders about to fill up from free stuff promised which is to further stretch America thin. The shit is about to hit the fan.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar

How about tens of thousands of armed national guard troops in DC, with the authorization to use lethal force. And surrounding all 50 state capitols too.

Who sent them? And why?

Before even considering these questions, one has to clear their mind of all preconceived notions, including the pre-programmed notion that there is any difference between the left wing and the right wing. For those unfamiliar with how birds of a feather flock together, they need both wings to fly.

The right-wingers have put Trump on such a high pedestal they cannot see the counterfeit Jewish strings manipulating him, or the potential irreversible damage he can and has caused.

The left-wingers are so busy hating Trump, and have been drinking the MSM kool-aid for so long, that they'll believe whatever lies they're spoonfed, e.g. that Biden supposedly won the presidential election, that there's supposedly “no evidence of fraud” and that, after the latest false-flag perpetrated on the 6th of January, it’s been necessary to bring in the national guard to surround both DC and the state capitols, to avoid another potentially deadly riot allegedly being planned by pro-Trump supporters for the inauguration on the 20th of January.

The fact is there is only one person who can summon the national guard in this manner: the president of the United States. If you doubt this, then please look up how insurrection is addressed in 10 U.S.C.

It should be self-evident this has nothing to do with ensuring the planned virtual inauguration or a smooth transition to the Biden administration. There would be no need to mass tens of thousands of troops (at least 30k by some accounts) in and around the nation’s capitol for any of these reasons, much less around the state capitols as well.

It would however make perfect sense if Trump has already invoked the insurrection act, and is planning on using the national guard to arrest hundreds of corrupt, criminal congressional members, government officials and agents, judges and justices, military leaders (e.g. the joint chiefs of staff), and members of the CIA-orchestrated media, etc., who have treasonously participated in this 4-year long criminal coup attempt, culminating in the most blatant case of electoral fraud in human history during the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Having the national guard surround the state capitols would also mask planned arrests for the state legislators, staff and political party members involved in the ballot box stuffing and tampering, whereas sending the national guard only to the six swing states where there is ample evidence of fraud would be immediately recognized for its intended purpose.

This would also explain why Pelosi, the democrats and the RINOs were in such a hurry to impeach a president who supposedly had only a week left in office. Not surprising for these criminals to be running scared after the unlawful campaign spying Obama did on Trump in 2016, and the baseless “Russian collusion” hoax, predicated upon the exposed DNC-financed fake intel Steele dossier. All of which led to the desperate last-ditch international effort to massively undermine the integrity of the 2020 U.S. presidential election, using and colluding with foreign powers. And all because of the threat Trump posed by logically suggesting it would be in America’s best interest to normalize relations with Russia, something the multi-trillion dollar military industrial complex couldn’t accept.

And where is Biden in all this? How could we be two days away from his scheduled inauguration, virtual or otherwise, and no one has seen nor heard from him during this unprecedented and tumultous time? Why isn’t he addressing the nation in person, to assure the people all is well? Is he already under house arrest, with an ankle bracelet monitoring his position at all times, underneath the soft-cast boot? Does anyone else not buy the ridiculous dog-and-shower story for how his ankle was supposedly injured?

It isn’t as if Trump hasn’t exhausted every legal means of dealing with the fraud, and thus has been left with no other option to protect the country, its laws, people, his own life, that of his family, his staff, his legal team and even his supporters, all of whom have been threatened. What other option does Trump really have at this point? Does anyone honestly believe the Vatican/CCP puppet Biden and the democrat-controlled congress would ever stop going after Trump until he’s either in jail or in the ground? Would you if you were in Trump's shoes?

As it appears the top military brass is also in lockstep with the corrupt congress, state legislators, and the foreign countries directly involved in the electoral fraud (e.g. France, Germany, Italy, and China), there is also the possibility of the U.S. army facing off against the national guard troops already in DC, which could rapidly turn this into a civil war.

So even if Trump "wins", will it plunge America into the civil war the parasitic criminal ruling class has been trying to foment for decades? If Trump can provide the iron-clad evidence of Chinese involvement in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, why would ANY American be okay with the results, particularly those of you who believe you elect your leaders? Would that not finally unveil that elections are held for nothing other than public amusement, to provide the public with the illusion that it's their vote that counts, rather than who counts the votes?

Do any of you really still believe that the media and the courts and the government and its nefarious agencies aren't somehow corrupt to their very core?

As both Trump or Biden have both supported "euthanizing" the population with the toxic mRNA vaccines to supposedly stop the magic virus -- that cannot be spread from human to human except by needlepoint -- from spreading, is all of this a distraction from that? We already know with absolute certainty that the magic virus is nothing more than cover for the planned economic destruction that is happening all around us, so why not further distract people with war, to take their minds off the vaccine?

Will it then be time to clear the shelves at the grocery stores, to divert people's attention from the war?

Where and how do you think this ends? With the world returning to "normal"? Do any of us have any idea what normal really is after having been diverted from reality at every turn?

So in one breathe you say trump is an Israeli puppet and in the next you make him the hero of this theory. Very logical indeed :rolleyes:

I am certain there is a reason other then what we are being told for this massive guard and police presence. I am almost as certain the reason isn’t the one you just posited.

but yes of course it is corrupted beyond repair. I agree with you there.

So in one breathe you say trump is an Israeli puppet and in the next you make him the hero of this theory. Very logical indeed :rolleyes:
These people are completely illogical

They will twist, and turn, and lie, and decieve to push their narrative.

I just love those decrying the "corrupt politicians" and thinking the most corrupt of them all will be the hero.

Sort of like those decrying "pedo traffickers" to champion a p***phile himself as the savior of children.

These people are completely illogical.

Anyways some people only want to criticize Trump for being a zionist, yet give him a pass for everything else. I think you know what kind of people that would be.

Last edited:

Sec. 2. Removing Obstacles to Federal Law Enforcement Officers Qualifying For Concealed Carry Under the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act of 2004. (a) It shall be the policy of the United States to remove any undue obstacle preventing current or retired Federal law enforcement officers from carrying a concealed firearm as allowed under the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act of 2004, as amended (18 U.S.C. 926B, 926C) (LEOSA).

(b) The heads of all executive departments and agencies (agencies) that employ or have employed qualified law enforcement officers or qualified retired law enforcement officers, as those terms are defined in the LEOSA, shall act expeditiously to implement the policy set by subsection (a) of this section.

justjess

Superstar
I do remember you asking me if I was on my period. What I do find interesting is that they are vetting our own troops as if they want compliant ones. Rumors among some government friends are it is the Dems who will call for martial law once in power while they sweep up problem people. If they try to put them in those reeducation camps, I want to see what some think here then. Rumors also say the internet could go dark to prevent people from seeing what is happening save what will become official releases of the narrative. If things do go this way? You will indeed have some blood shed.

If half of our troops voted another way, maybe some should realize demonizing them is not a good idea nor is bullying anyone who has a differing point of view which will be deemed a danger to the government. What does it say about left paranoia to have the troops vetted? I mean, they will be sending a lot of them home and that too would not be a pretty picture.

Now we see the borders about to fill up from free stuff promised which is to further stretch America thin. The shit is about to hit the fan.
Where were you for the last twelve months when trump was texting his followers that the radical left was going to destroy their country and eat their babies fifteen times a day? The demonization did not begin with the Capitol riots and isn’t by any stretch of the imagination limited to the left demonizing the right unfairly. This cuts both ways. And as far as the left is concerned... from what I can tell they are finding it quite convenient that people are pleading for unity NOW. I signed up for his text updates, I’m fully aware of the bullshit that was being spawned on a daily basis for damn near a year multiple times a day demonizing any and everyone that wasn’t a trump supporter.

I will never support martial law, no matter who calls for it.

as for vetting the troops for inauguration it makes absolute sense considering what just happened.

America is stretched thin because of tax breaks and handouts to the rich and corporate and foreign interests as well as a never ending forever expanding war culture. it isn’t stretched thin because of immigrants (who don’t qualify for benefits) or welfare or any of the meager assistance we give the poor and needy in this country. That’s just another divide tactic they use to distract you from the root of the problem.

The Zone

Star
Sigh. Back to Trump. Vetting military personnel and telling some they cannot be in D.C. is a splitting tactic not one for precaution. It is saying we only trust the ones who think or vote a certain way and feel troops will not adhere to the oath they took. Being ex-military, I know how they will feel. My point which I guess I need to explain in detail is the caravans started at an interesting time and this will stretch the country with all that is going on and 25 K troops in D.C. Government is the new mother and father of all in this attempt to create a one-world, one nation thinking. I find it comical someone asked about an echo chamber in here earlier while ignoring that is what they are pushing for.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Sigh. Back to Trump. Vetting military personnel and telling some they cannot be in D.C. is a splitting tactic not one for precaution. It is saying we only trust the ones who think or vote a certain way and feel troops will not adhere to the oath they took. Being ex-military, I know how they will feel. My point which I guess I need to explain in detail is the caravans started at an interesting time and this will stretch the country with all that is going on and 25 K troops in D.C. Government is the new mother and father of all in this attempt to create a one-world, one nation thinking. I find it comical someone asked about an echo chamber in here earlier while ignoring that is what they are pushing for.
You can’t ask for unity and then ignore the reasons why a large group of people might not feel so inclined towards it. That isn’t how it works. if you really want unity we are all going to have to grapple with the reasons we are so disunited at the moment even if that means discussing someone who’s name you obviously don’t even want to see mentioned no matter the context.

as for vetting the troops in charge at the inauguration- they may feel slighted by it, ok. But considering the military and law enforcement presence at the Capitol riot it is certainly justifiable and not doing so could be boiled down to political correctness (which you claim to hate). If they were being let go of service for their political leanings I’d agree with you, but they are just not being assigned to a special service and that isn’t the same thing. Hell I couldn’t join because I was too short.

I haven’t seen anything about recent caravans of immigrants and again - the presence or absence or immigrants and the meager pittance we give out poorest isn’t what is financially breaking this country.

A Freeman

Superstar
So in one breathe you say trump is an Israeli puppet and in the next you make him the hero of this theory. Very logical indeed
A hero? How could anyone read what was posted and believe that the prospect of civil war would make any of these actors a hero? :rolleyes:

I am certain there is a reason other then what we are being told for this massive guard and police presence. I am almost as certain the reason isn’t the one you just posited.
Time will tell. What was presented was one logical possibility that fits the available facts and sequence of events. But to consider it requires one to look past their own egotistical biases to see the forest for the trees.

but yes of course it is corrupted beyond repair. I agree with you there.
Glad to hear it. When enough people realize that all man-made institutions are based on lies, it will motivate the right people to search for the truth, leading them to The Only Solution, which is not of this world.

But Hillary Clinton is actually not wrong, although she is not giving us the full picture.

Putin was recommended to be the "head" of Russia by Roman Abramovich, Israels richest man and also a Russian citizen and Chabad member.

Trump is run by the Chabad Lubavitch Jewish oligarchs who run both Russia and Israel.

So yes Trump is a "Russian asset" just as much as he is an Israeli one.

The Whitehouse was basically taken over by the joint Israeli/Russian mob.

The more people deny this fact the more they expose themselves as either poor researchers, or Russian shills.

The Russian/Israeli Chabad mob is also trying to destroy the European Union and install puppets like Victor Orban of Hungary, and other fascists who are posing as "populists"

Brexit was also a joint Israeli/Russian operation. Part of the reason I was banned from David Icke forum was because I exposed the Brexit fraud, and that was Ickes biggest agenda.

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran

Who sent them? And why?

seen this video the other day, not sure what to make of it