The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
Alright so you think it was a super secret military op with the horn guy in front so no one would take it seriously, even though it’s been taken more seriously than anything that has ever happened, and in reality it was just a protest at the capitol. Cool...
also sounds strangely like a leftist q theory again. Maybe we should call those L anon instead of Q.

the more I read you stuff actually vancity the more it’s clear you really are just an L anon theorist. You believe there’s secret fascists in the government who are planning to make the USA a paleo conservative nation and they do stuff like put a horns guy in front so the people dont take them seriously, even though they do, to cover up their secret fascism plans. Really stupid stuff
Jesus... you guys don’t even entertain anything outside your box huh? Maybe ask vancity to clarify instead of jumping out whatever window you decide sounds good atm.

using distractions during a crime isn’t exactly uncommon. Having blatantly obvious “clowns” on site to attract the attention of the hundreds of press officials looking for a good photo op and headline would make sense. What they were distracting from.. up for debate if that’s even the case.

I’m not sure what version of events your going with here but you seem to be as divorced from reality on this one as everyone else. It was more then a protest and it wasn’t peaceful. Based on your responses in the George Floyd thread if even one window was smashed or one rock thrown it ceases being a protest and becomes a riot. Right? Spin doctors everywhere. Hypocrites everywhere. It is what it is.

I’m happy nothing happened today btw. I hope that’s not a diversionary tactic too, but I’ll take it for the moment.

Jesus... you guys don’t even entertain anything outside your box huh? Maybe ask vancity to clarify instead of jumping out whatever window you decide sounds good atm.

using distractions during a crime isn’t exactly uncommon. Having blatantly obvious “clowns” on site to attract the attention of the hundreds of press officials looking for a good photo op and headline would make sense. What they were distracting from.. up for debate if that’s even the case.

I’m not sure what version of events your going with here but you seem to be as divorced from reality on this one as everyone else. It was more then a protest and it wasn’t peaceful. Based on your responses in the George Floyd thread if even one window was smashed or one rock thrown it ceases being a protest and becomes a riot. Right? Spin doctors everywhere. Hypocrites everywhere. It is what it is.

I’m happy nothing happened today btw. I hope that’s not a diversionary tactic too, but I’ll take it for the moment.
Nah it’s literally just an L anon theory, no need to read too much into it. Sure call it a riot, big deal. Having an agenda can blind you to reality, it’s that simple, it’s literally pre judging, being prejudiced. vancity is among the most prejudiced people around here in that sense

is there any reason to believe there was anything more to this event than this?

1.Trump bloviates to his base
2.his base go to Capitol as requested
3.capitol police let them in for media spectacle
4.”Now you MADE us pass all this legislation about patriot act 2.0 we had written!
6.Now that orange literal Hitler is gone, media can scare public about literal Hitler normal person for the next 4 years +
7.mission accomplshed
?

Viking guy is being fed organic food in prison. Just let that sink in. That doesn’t happen. He says trump told him to do it - that’s his defense.
Viking guy was also in the navy.

Why are so many cops and military involved ?

Nobody wants to look at that.

He never said the media
Its clear the vast majority of "alt media" is trying to deny, downplay, or blame Antifa, or some other "leftist" plot to blame Trumpers.

Every day more police and military are exposed as taking part in what happened. Captain of army psych war, ex snipers, special ops, militias.

Trump and his people have joked about and threatened a coup, he's ordered standowns of National guard, and purged elements at the Pentagon and put in hard core loyalists.

Now Washington is under lockdown. There are reports of team Biden fearing an assassination attempt. At least 2 people have been arrested trying to bring guns with plenty amo, into DC the last 2 days.

I think they are scared about something.

justjess

Superstar
Nah it’s literally just an L anon theory, no need to read too much into it. Sure call it a riot, big deal. Having an agenda can blind you to reality, it’s that simple, it’s literally pre judging, being prejudiced. vancity is among the most prejudiced people around here in that sense
You thought the riots over the summer were the biggest deal ever. I remember it quite clearly. Now a riot is not a big deal? What changed?

I think it’s quite clear that atleast a portion of the people involved in the Capitol riot had way worse intentions then what happened. And there were an awful lot of off duty military, police, and state level republican lawmakers involved. You can shrug it off if it makes you feel better.. but I wouldn’t suggest doing so. There is something WRONG in America. Amongst our population. Ignoring it or shrugging it off will only make it worse.

You thought the riots over the summer were the biggest deal ever. I remember it quite clearly. Now a riot is not a big deal? What changed?
There’s a few things different about them. You didn’t notice any? Let’s see what we can find
1 took their grievances to the politicians, another took them to any random person or building nearby.
1 was treated with paper gloves, allowing it to go on for months and being encouraged, while another had the more military than is in the Middle East with live round use authorized.
1 caused billions of dollars in damages, another broke a few windows
1 killed and assaulted dozens of random citizens indiscriminately, another did not
i could go on but I know you arent conversing in good faith simply by how you put that question so why would I. It really gets tiresome to have conversation remain at such a trivial levels due to questions and remarks like these which will go on endlessly
I think it’s quite clear that atleast a portion of the people involved in the Capitol riot had way worse intentions then what happened. And there were an awful lot of off duty military, police, and state level republican lawmakers involved. You can shrug it off if it makes you feel better.. but I wouldn’t suggest doing so. There is something WRONG in America. Amongst our population. Ignoring it or shrugging it off will only make it worse
dont worry! The cia media who scared you about this is literally throwing all those bad guys in prison and are working day and night to stop any nationalist sentiment which is so terrifying so that the United States can blend blissfully into the new world order. The government is going to keep you safe from the threats it told you existed by taking away your rights. Everything is under control. Even those nationalists they ran campaigns like Q to make sure they didn’t ever do anything and just trusted the plan I don’t know why you remain so fearful

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Falun Gong is a Trump supporting cult that funds the Epoch Times which I believe was the number one source of pro-Trump advertising on line. They also support Qanon.

Iranian monarchiists are also Trump supporter because of his anti-Iran stance.

The bottom line is, what went down was a Trump operation, the evidence is overwhelming. Its looking more and more like this was some operation to take hostages, terrorize congress, or perhaps steal laptops or whatever.

There was definitely an organized operation, with the amount of Military and police arrested or being investigated for taking part.

We also have pro Trump militia groups like Oathkeepers and 3 percenters, Republican politicians.

This was a Trump op.
I agree with @lightseeker you're getting a bit out there with conjecture. "Biden must have intel, the Q shaman was running cover for the real operation...". The second theory is actually the same story Steve Pieczenik and Lin Wood floated. Pelosi's laptop and her brother arrested at the border, all that. I like hearing possibilities because collectively our ideas add to a kind of open-source intelligence base but I'm personally focused on observable facts like the literally hundreds of articles in favor of hunting down white nationalists.

Noting that many of Trumps followers are police, fire, and military is stating the obvious.

The simple point of the tweet was to shine a light on how laughably strange and corrupt some of Trump's supporters are. I don't know if you saw it but there was a video of the Q shaman from before the riot ranting about toppling Venezuela's Maduro. We both agree Trump is an asshat and his followers are deluded cultists. After that I'm not so sure...

Lurking009

Veteran

"Another Antifa guy pretending to be a Trump supporter in the Capitol Building. The only "planned insurrection" seems to be from some BLM and Antifa guys planning to pretend to be Trump supporters. The impeachment narrative was completely false from the beginning and continues to fall apart by the day."

Shocking. o_O

Cintra

Star

"Another Antifa guy pretending to be a Trump supporter in the Capitol Building. The only "planned insurrection" seems to be from some BLM and Antifa guys planning to pretend to be Trump supporters. The impeachment narrative was completely false from the beginning and continues to fall apart by the day."

Shocking. o_O
Or maybe he was one of the far right guys who had infiltrated the BLM protests, and caused all the trouble that the BLM people got blamed for.

Shocking. o_O
still going with than angle ?

I just want everybody to see what lengths these right wing social media shills will go to LIE and DECIEVE their own followers with FAKE NEWS.

Andy Ngo literally just lied and made this up to push this stupid "Antifa" narrative. He claims the Qanon guy who chased the cop up the stairs is an Antifa rioter named Adrian De Los Rios, but the Q guy has already been arrested and his name is actually Douglas Jensen.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/13/capitol-rioter-wanted-to-display-qanon-shirt-so-q-got-credit-feds/

Will any of you guys care ?

Probably not, but this is how these fascist propagandists just make up lies and spread them on social media. Andy Ngo a suposed "citizen" journalist just made this up. The lie could easily be fact checked in minutes, so I cannot believe this is an honest mistake. These clowns just lie and their stupid followers believe anything they say.

Or maybe he was one of the far right guys who had infiltrated the BLM protests, and caused all the trouble that the BLM people got blamed for.
we dont have to speculate.

the right wing propagandist Andy Ngo just LIED to push this stupid "Antifa" narrative.

I cant keep up with it all, tbh.

I am only on this thread because shaman guy is so unbelievable photogenic.
and then @Artful Revealer will want us to go through each and every one of Lin Wood or Sydney Powell's claims of election fraud. I've been through many of them, and they are all LIES. After a while you get sick and tired of fact checking the lies of these right wing social media shills, so I just start from the assumption they are all just lies. You cannot believe how much BS you find trying to fact check these clowns. That's how they work though. They flood social media with so many LIES that you cannot possibly fact check it all, once you do, there are dozens more lies out there. It doesn't even matter if it is fact checked, because millions will still believe it.

Frankly these kind of lies and intentional deception SHOULD BE CENSORED.

When there are people out there stupid enough to believe this kind of stuff, somebody has a duty to stop it. We cannot have half the country unhinged because they believe in made up fairy tales.

Lurking009

Veteran
He would be a drop in the bucket, then. There have been hundreds [thousands?] of BLM and antifa followers rioting, looting, beating, burning, setting up illegal autonomous zones, etc in major cities since this summer. They can't all be 'far right' in disguise. BLM and antifa have stated their ideology and intentions. I simply take them at their word. If there are infiltrators, they would be few.

Cintra

Star
He would be a drop in the bucket, then. There have been hundreds [thousands?] of BLM and antifa followers rioting, looting, beating, burning, setting up illegal autonomous zones, etc in major cities since this summer. They can't all be 'far right' in disguise. BLM and antifa have stated their ideology and intentions. I simply take them at their word. If there are infiltrators, they would be few.
All I know is this

When the BLM riots happened, loads of people said the bad stuff was done by right wing people in disguise.

When the Capitol riot happened, loads of people said the bad stuff was done by left wing people in disguise.

Aero

Superstar
It looks like people are being conditioned to view a coup as a bunch of soft ass scrubs cosplaying. Like underneath their shaman outfits is a lifetime supply of baby powder for their buttholes.

Now they are begging Trump for pardons. Solidifying the status of a total clown shown. 4 people who attended the "coup" died of their own poor health. Obviously, I empathize with the families of those affected, but these are clearly not the type to lead any revolution.