The American “Coup d’etat”

A.J.

Star
At this point, I’d rather Trump be part of the plan. A scripted and controlled prop, rather than a missed opportunity for a national resistance against global enslavement. I think resistance is still possible but I think it will be a quiet underground perseverance of faith. At least that’s where I’m coming from.

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
I have come to the conclusion that the electoral college is also contributing to divisions. People assume things about a state based on the way the state is identified according to the electoral college rather than seeing communities as a group of individual who don’t always agree with each other.

the electoral college map makes the states look like a stadium with Texas on one side wearing red jerseys and California on the other side wearing blue. When you lose the way the state is actually voting, it is easy to stereotype that state with whatever liberal or conservative means at the time.

if people could see the way people vote individually, we would all be better off to a certain extent.

Millions of people are really being silenced as individuals by the electoral college. Their votes simply don’t count depending on where they live and that should change.
A nice sentiment, but as long as we are fed garbage, to do the bidding of greater garbage, at the end of the day, we are left with garbage. No matter how we get there. The elites are seeking ethnic cleansing on a global scale. If you think Trump’s dismissal will not contribute to those ends.... well, we all have our own perception of current events and where we are headed. To each their own.

Thunderian

Superstar
It’s coming out now that the military big shots have been lying to Trump about the number of troops the US has in Syria. The MSM thinks it’s funny.

They’ve also been stalling the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan and Iraq. That’s why Trump shook up the Pentagon. He wants American troops home and the military-industrial complex is fighting him. But be glad Biden’s in the White House because Trump is Hitler or something. Thank God he can’t bring American troops safely home for very much longer. You did it, America!

Don’t forget what happened to Bernie Sanders - the history of fraud is well established. Probably W.-Gore too.
there is fraud to go all around.

why do you guys pretend that Trump and his gang weren't involved in fraud, both in 2016 and 2020 ?

The guy knew he was massively down in the polls, and you think he would just sit there play fair and square and see how things turned out ?

The Dems didn't even need to cheat. Trump was a massive failure and his optics were horrible. He was hated, and Biden got 5 million more votes than him. It was obvious this would happen.

The one who NEEDED to cheat was Trump. Thats why he started by dismantling the postal system and putting out there into the mind of those impressionable Q Tards that there would be mass "voter fraud" Thats why he hurried to put in a Supreme court judge. He will try and steal this through the courts. He is corrupt, a crook, a liar, and a cheater. He has been that way his whole life. But for some reason, you think now with his back against the wall, he will be a good choir boy and play fair and square.

You are a bloody fool if you think such.

You guys are failing to see the obvious and making all sorts of mental gymnastic excuses for what was inevitable.

A.J.

Star
I haven’t watched Webb on TLAV in a while - I probably should have. The scripts are always laid out in advance .....

It’s coming out now that the military big shots have been lying to Trump about the number of troops the US has in Syria. The MSM thinks it’s funny.

They’ve also been stalling the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan and Iraq. That’s why Trump shook up the Pentagon. He wants American troops home and the military-industrial complex is fighting him. But be glad Biden’s in the White House because Trump is Hitler or something. Thank God he can’t bring American troops safely home for very much longer. You did it, America!
reminder the military industrial complex is the establishment media. They have never had a war they didn’t support. They had a meltdown when trump wanted to bring the troops home from Syria. They covered for the Obama administration by saying they were funding moderate rebels, which were Isis and al quida. They removed foreign policy from their debate topics. They run ads from Boeing on cable news not because the audience wants to buy a tank but because they are funded by the military. And so on. They want global war to continue.

No Trump shook up the Pentagon because they were against his despicable behaviour against peaceful protesters. They are against him using the armed forces against American citizens. I already posted a video explaining the nutjobs he has put into the Pentagon. They are completely whacked out.

A.J.

Star

One of the reasons I was a cautious supporter of Trump. Lots of progressives fear a Biden presidency more than a Trump one in this regard.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
Incoming presidents are always privileged to briefings before their terms begin. Trump was as well.

I can guarantee they held off the vaccine announcement until after the election to avoid it becoming politicized.
Forgive my bad memory on this, but isn't that one of the things Trump was getting accused of before he took office and Mike Flynn went to prison for? I thought Flynn was speaking to Russia in late 2016 and then lied about it and got put in the clinker.

justjess

Superstar
Forgive my bad memory on this, but isn't that one of the things Trump was getting accused of before he took office and Mike Flynn went to prison for? I thought Flynn was speaking to Russia in late 2016 and then lied about it and got put in the clinker.
Briefings with our own government. The outgoing administration usually includes them for a smooth transition. Not foreign governments.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Mike Flynn didn't get in trouble for "Russiagate, but rather got in trouble for "Israelgate." He went to the Russians on behalf of Israel to change their vote in the UN on settlements. Then he lied to the FBI about it.
He dun fucked up.

Just as the kids say these days. Big oof!

judah

Established
No Trump shook up the Pentagon because they were against his despicable behaviour against peaceful protesters. They are against him using the armed forces against American citizens. I already posted a video explaining the nutjobs he has put into the Pentagon. They are completely whacked out.
what peaceful protestors?

the ones looting and destroying businesses or...