The American “Coup d’etat”

MitzyR

Rookie
Ok there is over a hundred comments so I really don't want to go through everything.

From what I am hearing is a bunch of stuff is about to happen.

Trump is at a military bunker. General Flynn says Trump will remain president. They now have proof of fraud of Italian interference and the Pope has been arrested, supposedly, still trying to find some confirmation on that one.
Nancy Pelosi's brother has been arrested and she has been caught at the border trying to leave the US.
Lin Wood says to prepare for a blackout. The Dems have locked Trump out of all media except for military emergency broadcasting in which they are threatening a blackout. Lin Wood suggests turning off automatic updates on our phone because Apple and Android will use that to get rid of the emergency broadcasting on our phones. We are told to get a emergency radio. Which I want to do anyway because we are going to have an ice storm tonight. Anyways, I hear rumors of dirty bombs that is Trump doesn't concede soon they will set off bombs in US cities. Don't know how true that is but i wouldn't put it past them.
Trump has Pelosi's labtops and she has been gnashing at teeth ever since.

Lol u MAGA clowns are funny. You can't get your story straight. Just throw anything at the wall and see what sticks.

First it was Antifa being bused in.

Then it was a false flag to make Trumpers look bad and start a "war against Trumpers"

Now its an operation to steal Pelosis laptop.

Which one is it ?

This is all getting real clownish. Bunch of fools.

do you (all) really think there might be an attack on the senate in usa? at least you haven't learned anything about crisis actors and false flags on this forum?

Lol u MAGA clowns are funny. You can't get your story straight. Just throw anything at the wall and see what sticks.

First it was Antifa being bused in.

Then it was a false flag to make Trumpers look bad and start a "war against Trumpers"

Now its an operation to steal Pelosis laptop.

Which one is it ?

This is all getting real clownish. Bunch of fools.
You should really go to another site if you just want to shovel shit at maga people. There is like 2 on this site, artful revealer looks at evidence and you ignore it and just throw out vitriol and interupt conversation, ensuring that all coversation stays at the lowest possible echelon of exchange, YOU, FOOLS, CLOWNS, FASCISM like holy shit dude you just come here and bang angrily on your keyboard at your imaginary enemies, its amazing you can't see how embarrassing it is for you

do you (all) really think there might be an attack on the senate in usa? at least you haven't learned anything about crisis actors and false flags on this forum?
Crisis actors who have been ID'd arrested and fired from their jobs.

Crisis actors who have lead your joke of a movement.

Maybe the real "crisis actors" are the Trumps and Alex Jones' of this world.

justjess

Superstar
Can you show me the speech or language that is being used to suggest Trump is behind 5 dead and bombs being found?
I posted you dozens of real social media posts from real people I know. I left it up for hours with a disclaimer that I’d be removing it before the end of the day because I couldn’t figure out how to edit the names out and they were people I actually know and have relationships with. One of them was literally the order in which people should be murdered. The person who put that up has recently disclosed on Instagram he’s a three percenter. I posted the private three percenter member video for members only that he had sent to my husband - jumped through hoops to do it cuz it wasn’t shareable creating a fake YouTube account and everything - to the forums and you all just laughed at every single thing and told me I was hysterical and that only leftists are violent blah blah. I knew exactly what was coming and who would be responsible because they fucking plotted it on public social media accounts.

Maes17

Superstar
This line doesn’t make any sense. Google, Apple and Twitter aren’t news agencies nor are they sites the way it is implied. And even if they were, you should instead understand what mass censorship by these “sites” would mean.
Censorship is going both way to promote an agenda. You’re falling one way. All I’m saying is step back and look at the reality.

We’re not going to change the outcome of the election. The results are what they are.

We do have control in a sense in the energy we put forward.

Sure it feels nice to feel like you’re fighting for a good cause. But after watching that young woman lose her life. 14 year air force vet.
I replayed that video 6 times trying to convince myself it wasn’t real. There was no need for her to lose her life. The way she fell and was down was very hard to process. What’s happening now is senseless and we live in times where people have to be right.

Reality is she’s seeing media sources like the ones posted here. She went and acted out and lost her life. That didn’t have to happen.

Maes17

Superstar
I posted you dozens of real social media posts from real people I know. I left it up for hours with a disclaimer that I’d be removing it before the end of the day because I couldn’t figure out how to edit the names out and they were people I actually know and have relationships with. One of them was literally the order in which people should be murdered. The person who put that up has recently disclosed on Instagram he’s a three percenter. I posted the private three percenter member video for members only that he had sent to my husband - jumped through hoops to do it cuz it wasn’t shareable creating a fake YouTube account and everything - to the forums and you all just laughed at every single thing and told me I was hysterical and that only leftists are violent blah blah. I knew exactly what was coming and who would be responsible because they fucking plotted it on public social media accounts.
Arguing is moot point.

People here are seeing what they want to see.
You said it plain and simple. Don’t like it. Don’t partake in it. I feel more for people like the air force lady who fell for all this nonsense and lost her life over emotional outrage.

justjess

Superstar
Ok there is over a hundred comments so I really don't want to go through everything.

From what I am hearing is a bunch of stuff is about to happen.

Trump is at a military bunker. General Flynn says Trump will remain president. They now have proof of fraud of Italian interference and the Pope has been arrested, supposedly, still trying to find some confirmation on that one.
Nancy Pelosi's brother has been arrested and she has been caught at the border trying to leave the US.
Lin Wood says to prepare for a blackout. The Dems have locked Trump out of all media except for military emergency broadcasting in which they are threatening a blackout. Lin Wood suggests turning off automatic updates on our phone because Apple and Android will use that to get rid of the emergency broadcasting on our phones. We are told to get a emergency radio. Which I want to do anyway because we are going to have an ice storm tonight. Anyways, I hear rumors of dirty bombs that is Trump doesn't concede soon they will set off bombs in US cities. Don't know how true that is but i wouldn't put it past them.
Trump has Pelosi's labtops and she has been gnashing at teeth ever since.
The pope gave a public speech in front of the Vatican today like he does every Sunday. No time for the rest of this skizophrenic nonsense