The American “Coup d’etat”

Johnny5

Veteran
So they are treating Biden as a sitting president already. I am pretty sure that is illegal.

A.J.

Star
The states that flipped from for to against Trump are hard to swallow. I’m not sure it makes logical sense. I believe there was fraud that went the way of Clinton in 16. But it was more blatant this time around. Trump was not a huge roadblock for the corrupt establishment but he is not as ‘all-in’ as Biden. I’m done with voting, might as well get on with it. Trump was a lot of talk/tweet and less action by design or forced restraint. He did fast track a portion of the agenda, but now it’s surely on auto-pilot. The office of the president is more or less a puppet on the sting. The strings about to be clipped.

Trump was a threat to the establishment but a pretty impotent one. I don’t think he was suppose to get in. But he wasn’t much more than a mild speed bump. If free and fair elections aren’t guaranteed the republic is over. We are just about over. God is good. His ways are not ours. He will receive all honor and glory regardless.

A.J.

Star
Don’t forget what happened to Bernie Sanders - the history of fraud is well established. Probably W.-Gore too.

justjess

Superstar
It shows the absurdity of people complaining about the electoral college. They don't want the majority of people to be ruled by the minority because of a 2% difference. Here we're talking about less than 20% of counties ruling over the other 80+%.

Supremacy of the metropolitans.
You seem to be purposely missing the fact that the majority of people live in cities and sue urban clusters. If you want majority rule... then the majority goes by actual amount of people. I’m not sure how you can argue that the niche interests of a smaller population base inside the United States should take precedence over the majority... atleast not in good faith. Land doesn’t vote, people do. Land doesn’t have needs or opinions, people do. Land doesn’t pay taxes, people do. Maybe all the conservatives living in cities should strategically relocate themselves to places where they have more commonality and increase the population base of those counties/states. But they don’t... because they benefit from being in those liberal cities.

you guys are a ok with someone becoming president without winning the popular vote.. but now want to complain that less counties voted for the incumbent? That’s logically inconsistant.

justjess

Superstar
So they are treating Biden as a sitting president already. I am pretty sure that is illegal.

Incoming presidents are always privileged to briefings before their terms begin. Trump was as well.

I can guarantee they held off the vaccine announcement until after the election to avoid it becoming politicized.

Incoming presidents are always privileged to briefings before their terms begin. Trump was as well.

I can guarantee they held off the vaccine announcement until after the election to avoid it becoming politicized.
The deliberate withholding of the announcement WAS politicisation.

You seem to be purposely missing the fact that the majority of people live in cities and sue urban clusters. If you want majority rule... then the majority goes by actual amount of people. I’m not sure how you can argue that the niche interests of a smaller population base inside the United States should take precedence over the majority... atleast not in good faith. Land doesn’t vote, people do. Land doesn’t have needs or opinions, people do. Land doesn’t pay taxes, people do. Maybe all the conservatives living in cities should strategically relocate themselves to places where they have more commonality and increase the population base of those counties/states. But they don’t... because they benefit from being in those liberal cities.

you guys are a ok with someone becoming president without winning the popular vote.. but now want to complain that less counties voted for the incumbent? That’s logically inconsistant.
We’re talking about a 5-to-1 ratio. Not about a 2% win or lead that probably exists because of illegal voting in the first place. You’re the one who supports the popular vote. I’m just saying it’s absurd to do so in light of these stats. Your argument of people vs land is deceiving. It’s communities that are governed. It’s individuals vs communities.

rainerann

Star
Texas is literally bigger than New York. It is the second largest state in the country. Trump could have easily won by popular vote if more people in Texas and Florida voted for him. The problem is he barely won with 52% of the vote in Texas. That is why he is so far behind in the popular vote. It has nothing to do with anything else and it really isn’t fair to people in states with larger populations to have their votes collectively herded into the electoral college.

around 4 million people voted for trump in California last I checked. There is no way to know whether this would have been higher if people thought it might mean something. Everyone’s vote should count individually. This electoral college stuff is bringing us down overall. The line that it fairly distributes anything is outdated and has proven to be invalid at this Point.

justjess

Superstar
We’re talking about a 5-to-1 ratio. Not about a 2% win or lead that probably exists because of illegal voting in the first place. You’re the one who supports the popular vote. I’m just saying it’s absurd to do so in light of these stats. Your argument of people vs land is deceiving. It’s communities that are governed. It’s individuals vs communities.
It is not deceiving. You are giving human qualities to non human entities. I’ve never seen a community imprisoned. I’ve never seen a community take on a job. I’ve never seen a community pay taxes that weren’t first pooled from the individuals that make up that community. People vote. People obey or break the law. People pay taxes. People engage in employment which fuels this country and it’s economy. Not communities. Not counties. Not states.

you realize a system where every vote counted equally would force politicians to consider the needs of all citizens of this country rather then the needs of a niche group of citizens in swing states? This would be better for everyone.

justjess

Superstar
The deliberate withholding of the announcement WAS politicisation.
If trumps base was the type to be happy and excited about a demon vaccine I’d agree with that. In this case... with how many people are anti this vaccine, universally but especially among people who would vote for him... I can’t. Because honestly announcing this prior probably would have hurt trump, not helped.

rainerann

Star
I have come to the conclusion that the electoral college is also contributing to divisions. People assume things about a state based on the way the state is identified according to the electoral college rather than seeing communities as a group of individual who don’t always agree with each other.

the electoral college map makes the states look like a stadium with Texas on one side wearing red jerseys and California on the other side wearing blue. When you lose the way the state is actually voting, it is easy to stereotype that state with whatever liberal or conservative means at the time.

if people could see the way people vote individually, we would all be better off to a certain extent.

Millions of people are really being silenced as individuals by the electoral college. Their votes simply don’t count depending on where they live and that should change.

A.J.

Star
I don’t know what I believe about corona. Atleast that’s an honest answer. I’m human and I don’t know everything - I know even less about large numbers since no one can actually experience those themselves. What I do know is the people screaming that corona was a scam that was going to disappear after the election were using what they claimed as fraudulently high case counts to make their case. The argument was the case counts would miraculously decrease after the election. The opposite has happened based on the same data sets which were used in the theory/argument. So you really can’t continue to say that, can you?
I am concerned with your and others close mindedness.
1. I never thought CV19 was going away if Trump lost. You spend all this time here and you don’t know what this is about??? Seriously?
2. Trump was never the savior. But the one thing that was obvious was that almost all of our government dept. heads were working against him. Do you trust the fbi and cia? Why are they so against Trump? Why does AG Barr do nothing of substance to shield Trump from russiagate, impeachment and the lies used by establishment officials of both parties, the intel community,etc.? Why would a vote by mail system ripe for tainting be allowed to stand? I agree that Trumps own lawyers are making a half hearted attempt at proving election fraud and that mail-in ballots are easy to discard, find, etc. .... this will lead me to my last points. Either one of these are true:
a. Trump was f’d from the beginning cause the system- both sides- is that corrupt.
b. Trump has played along with all of it, including the exposing of election fraud so the citizens know they have no true voice or choice and that all these elections are rigged. I’m ok with the idea that trump is actually friends with Biden and Obama and the rest of the deplorable deep state and playing a role. But I need more proof before I know for sure he’s part of the script.

So either his lawyers are assigned to him by the deep state and don't want fraud discovered

OR

Trump is part of the deep state and doesn’t give a crap either way.

But if any of that is true.... then why do you care?

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
If trumps base was the type to be happy and excited about a demon vaccine I’d agree with that. In this case... with how many people are anti this vaccine, universally but especially among people who would vote for him... I can’t. Because honestly announcing this prior probably would have hurt trump, not helped.
I agree with that - and am not sure how to read Trump on this. Is he for forced vaccinations? I know he doesn’t have control over the satanists that really run things. And YOU have to keep that in mind as well. But if he IS totally on board then he is my enemy. But I’m not sure how much he really has control over. That’s not an excuse, rather it’s knowledge that this is at least 100 years in the making....

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
Also BOTH registered Dems, Repubs, (and Indies) - a majority are against forced vaccines. So this is not a right - left issue.

justjess

Superstar
Also BOTH registered Dems, Repubs, (and Indies) - a majority are against forced vaccines. So this is not a right - left issue.
No it isn’t. I am not for forced vaccines and I’m not for this particular vaccine at all. I am certainly not “right” in the slightest.

I am not a mind reader and couldn’t tell you what trumps real true heart felt position on this is, however, he authorized operation warp speed and took credit for it, he is bragging about the creation of this vaccine and looking for credit for it, he announced mobilizing the military to deploy the vaccine... from where I’m sitting it does not look good.

Disagreeing with you does not make me close minded. It means I looked at all this and came to a different conclusion. He personally appointed the heads of these departments and agencies. He handpicked Barr. He has had zero issue firing people he didn’t feel were loyal to him but he’s kept these people. I don’t believe this is the deep state controlling or working against him. I believe this IS him and he’s just as much a part of the deep state as the people he points his fingers at to deflect attention.

A.J.

Star
@justjess

here’s Whitney Webb on AG Barr - she also makes connections with Trump and shadiness - Trump has rubbed arms with lots of shady characters. But I didn’t see him as indebted as say Obama who relied on benefactors - cause Obama was a nobody. So I was giving Trump a 25% benefit of the doubt that he was independent and not truly tainted by some of these former associations. Barr is certainly deep state scum. Which means HIM and BIDEN ARE on the SAME team. You realize Bush and Biden are on the same team, right?

“Prior to resigning from his post at the CIA, Gregg had worked directly under William Casey and, in the late 1970s, alongside a young William Barr in stonewalling the congressional Pike Committee and Church Committee, which investigated the CIA beginning in 1975. Among the things that they were tasked with investigating were the CIA’s “love traps,” or sexual blackmail operations used to lure foreign diplomats to bugged apartments, complete with recording equipment and two-way mirrors.
Barr would later become Bush’s Attorney General, rising to that post yet again under Trump. Furthermore, Barr’s father worked for the precursor to the CIA, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and recruited a young Jeffrey Epstein, then a high school drop-out, to teach at the elite Dalton School, from which Epstein was later fired. A year prior to hiring Epstein, Donald Barr published a science fiction fantasy novel about sex slavery. Notably, the same year Donald Barr hired Epstein, his son was working for the CIA. Bill Barr has refused calls to recuse himself from the Epstein case, even though he worked at the same law firm that has represented Epstein in the past.” https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
@justjess

here’s Whitney Webb on AG Barr - she also makes connections with Trump and shadiness - Trump has rubbed arms with lots of shady characters. But I didn’t see him as indebted as say Obama who relied on benefactors - cause Obama was a nobody. So I was giving Trump a 25% benefit of the doubt that he was independent and not truly tainted by some of these former associations. Barr is certainly deep state scum. Which means HIM and BIDEN ARE on the SAME team. You realize Bush and Biden are on the same team, right?

“Prior to resigning from his post at the CIA, Gregg had worked directly under William Casey and, in the late 1970s, alongside a young William Barr in stonewalling the congressional Pike Committee and Church Committee, which investigated the CIA beginning in 1975. Among the things that they were tasked with investigating were the CIA’s “love traps,” or sexual blackmail operations used to lure foreign diplomats to bugged apartments, complete with recording equipment and two-way mirrors.
Barr would later become Bush’s Attorney General, rising to that post yet again under Trump. Furthermore, Barr’s father worked for the precursor to the CIA, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and recruited a young Jeffrey Epstein, then a high school drop-out, to teach at the elite Dalton School, from which Epstein was later fired. A year prior to hiring Epstein, Donald Barr published a science fiction fantasy novel about sex slavery. Notably, the same year Donald Barr hired Epstein, his son was working for the CIA. Bill Barr has refused calls to recuse himself from the Epstein case, even though he worked at the same law firm that has represented Epstein in the past.” https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

Had he funded his campaign himself that is a line of reasoning I would have went down... he didn’t. Billionaire or not he took plenty of money from swamp creatures to get himself the throne. I’ve pointed out the barr/Epstein/trump connections before myself. They typically get ignored around here.

as for Biden I never once stated I support him nor did I ever say he wasn’t deep state. I’d actually love it if you could find one positive thing Ive ever said about him (I don’t recall ever doing so cuz I don’t like him). Don’t confuse my opinions and dislike of trump for support of Biden. They are two seperate topics and I’m capable of disliking and distrusting two people at the same time (actually way more then that tbh).