The American “Coup d’etat”

justjess

Superstar
People who say there’s no difference between Trump and Biden but always seem to defend Biden and attack Trump don’t make a lick of sense.
Haven’t seen anyone defending Biden tbh. Your just assuming that critiques of one mean support of the other. Not the case. I do not believe he is going to be able to overturn the election on fraud charges.. I’ve looked at the lawsuits filed and there is no substance, just rumors and accusations with no meat. I fully support them recounting I just doubt it will change anything. I am a bit concerned that all this is just setting the stage for a blatant coup - he cries the election was fraudulent and uses it to refuse to step down despite no court agreeing with him - and because his followers have been repeatedly fed these allegations they go right along with it.

justjess

Superstar
And you believe this why? MSM? You're parroting again.
I don’t know what I believe about corona. Atleast that’s an honest answer. I’m human and I don’t know everything - I know even less about large numbers since no one can actually experience those themselves. What I do know is the people screaming that corona was a scam that was going to disappear after the election were using what they claimed as fraudulently high case counts to make their case. The argument was the case counts would miraculously decrease after the election. The opposite has happened based on the same data sets which were used in the theory/argument. So you really can’t continue to say that, can you?

justjess

Superstar
Then why are some people here so afraid of determining whether the vote was fraudulent or not? Wouldn’t it be best for everyone if these questions were settled?
I don’t disagree with that. I’ve said a couple times I support a recount in the contested states. I can’t speak for anyone but myself. But I haven’t seen anyone say they aren’t ok with a recount

and then you have stuff like this: 23A61608-8C5C-47BE-B95D-96D785DF5469.jpeg

Haven’t seen anyone defending Biden tbh. Your just assuming that critiques of one mean support of the other. Not the case. I do not believe he is going to be able to overturn the election on fraud charges.. I’ve looked at the lawsuits filed and there is no substance, just rumors and accusations with no meat. I fully support them recounting I just doubt it will change anything. I am a bit concerned that all this is just setting the stage for a blatant coup - he cries the election was fraudulent and uses it to refuse to step down despite no court agreeing with him - and because his followers have been repeatedly fed these allegations they go right along with it.
They’re already auditing Georgia. When they find out what happened there, they will launch a full investigation in several states, especially those that used the Dominion Voting System.

justjess

Superstar
They’re already auditing Georgia. When they find out what happened there, they will launch a full investigation in several states, especially those that used the Dominion Voting System.
And they should go ahead and do so. But the margins he won by are too large imo for anything to change. This isn’t bush/gore - they only had a difference of less than 600 votes in one state. I think you are all being taken for a ride. And I think the ultimate goal of that ride is something very ugly.

meximonk

Star
New York Bar Passed Mandated Covid Vaccine Without Religious or Personal Exemption Rights

And they should go ahead and do so. But the margins he won by are too large imo for anything to change. This isn’t bush/gore - they only had a difference of less than 600 votes in one state. I think you are all being taken for a ride. And I think the ultimate goal of that ride is something very ugly.
You don't have a clue, do you?

Thunderian

Superstar
And a lot of Trumps supporters didn’t wait to see if there was evidence or not. They immediately claimed she was a sore loser and dismissed her claim. However now that the shoe is on the other foot...
Hillary was a sore loser because she instantly blamed Russia, and now we know that she’d decided to do that before Trump even won. Trump supporters expected fraud, and the evidence of fishiness didn’t take long at all to surface. Now we have multiple people swearing under oath that fraud was committed. Remind me again how many people swore under penalty of perjury that the Russians stole the election for Trump. Was it none? Oh yeah, it was. If you think this is just tit for tat, you’re clueless to a point not seen before this. You are literally a mouthpiece for the elite when you dismiss all allegations of fraud.

As I said, this isn’t a good look for you, or anyone else who denies out of hand that there was fraud. If you don’t think there were shenanigans, fine, let the investigations proceed and let’s get to the bottom of it. But for you and Jess and others to take the stance you have is utterly confusing. There was no fraud? How do you know? Orange man bad isn’t a good reason when the allegations are as widespread as they are. We have multiple witnesses going on record — not just beaking off from behind a mask like some Democratic whistleblower, but signing affidavits and risking prison to speak the truth — and you think there’s nothing to it. I can’t comprehend your stance at all.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How about this one -

“Make every legal vote count”

at this point it doesnt seem to matter what the truth is anymore, these leftists and lgbqt pro abortionist, antichristian people seem to be shaping reality to what they want it to be, and the any opposing view that has the capacity to push back seems to have been purposefully so extreme or demonized that it cannot be taken seriously.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

Yes woe unto them that advocate for abortions at 5 months (Kamala Harris)
Woe unto them that push the coronavirus as a deadly pandemic that is worth the restriction of all liberty in the name of safety
Woe unto them that are pushing an electoral win not based in reality due to cheating...

what you dont see that, this is about integrity, and once the world loses that on a scale like it is, Its judgement time... Gods judgement...because its getting ridiculous now...