The American “Coup d’etat”

I agree with u Artful, I think there may be a genuine attempt at a coup or to carry out an assassination on inauguration day. They probably have intel on this coup and thats why the heavy national guard presence. Problem is there are many Trump supporters in the police and national guard. I also think they wanted to avoid crowds so operatives could not blend in among them like they did during the Capitol storming, which may have even been a test run of sorts.

they seem to know something, just seen this on twitter.

replacing an 8 foot wall with a 12 foot one

justjess

Superstar
I agree with u Artful, I think there may be a genuine attempt at a coup or to carry out an assassination on inauguration day. They probably have intel on this coup and thats why the heavy national guard presence. Problem is there are many Trump supporters in the police and national guard. I also think they wanted to avoid crowds so operatives could not blend in among them like they did during the Capitol storming, which may have even been a test run of sorts.
Or when jfk was killed

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
WASHINGTON DC - The name of a Congressional member that represents Illinois' 6th CD - which includes what was once known as America's center of Christian Evangelism, Wheaton College, where the late evangelist Billy Graham attended college - is included among a group demanding President Joe Biden and VP Kamala Harris remove Christian influence from the nation's culture.

"We urge you to lead our nation on a path that revives the Founders’ vision of religious freedom in our government and promotes a unifying patriotic pluralism—not dogmatic religious chauvinism—in American society," states the Secular Democrats of America within a 28-page list of demands. "We believe that this is a moment not only to enact policies to advance constitutional secularism but to position the Democratic Party to take back the mantle of religious freedom and pluralism from the Republican Party."

The document, presented to the Biden-Harris transition team by Representatives Jamie Raskin and Jared Huffman, was endorsed by Representative Jerry McNerney. Those three are listed as founding members of the Congressional Freethought Caucus - one of which is Illinois Congress member Sean Casten (IL-6).

Falun Gong is a Trump supporting cult that funds the Epoch Times which I believe was the number one source of pro-Trump advertising on line. They also support Qanon.

Iranian monarchiists are also Trump supporter because of his anti-Iran stance.

The bottom line is, what went down was a Trump operation, the evidence is overwhelming. Its looking more and more like this was some operation to take hostages, terrorize congress, or perhaps steal laptops or whatever.

There was definitely an organized operation, with the amount of Military and police arrested or being investigated for taking part.

We also have pro Trump militia groups like Oathkeepers and 3 percenters, Republican politicians.

This was a Trump op.

You know I think this Viking guy and some others were put out front to make this operation look like "a joke" a clown show if you will to mask the fact that a real operation was taking place among the riled up Trumpers.

You try and carry out an operation with a clown show concealing how serious this actually was. Its speculated by some that special ops guys took part, on top of the other police and military already involved.

But so long as u focus on Viking guy it all seems like a joke.

justjess

Superstar
You know I think this Viking guy and some others were put out front to make this operation look like "a joke" a clown show if you will to mask the fact that a real operation was taking place among the riled up Trumpers.

You try and carry out an operation with a clown show concealing how serious this actually was. Its speculated by some that special ops guys took part, on top of the other police and military already involved.

Viking guy is being fed organic food in prison. Just let that sink in. That doesn’t happen. He says trump told him to do it - that’s his defense.

You think the media is trying to downplay the event? Man its hard to imagine how you come up with this stuff

Alright so you think it was a super secret military op with the horn guy in front so no one would take it seriously, even though it’s been taken more seriously than anything that has ever happened, and in reality it was just a protest at the capitol. Cool...
also sounds strangely like a leftist q theory again. Maybe we should call those L anon instead of Q.

the more I read you stuff actually vancity the more it’s clear you really are just an L anon theorist. You believe there’s secret fascists in the government who are planning to make the USA a paleo conservative nation and they do stuff like put a horns guy in front so the people dont take them seriously, even though they do, to cover up their secret fascism plans. Really stupid stuff

Last edited: