the 77:th holistic doctor murdured

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
So a CDC worker is found dead in GA, and a killer bacteria on the rise? Illuminati?
I haven't heard anything about foul play yet. But when you leave all your personal belongings behind, and your beloved dog with no word and end up in the Chatahoochie in February something is foul indeed. How about that disinfo per being upset about not getting promoted.CDC says he was promoted to Commander. Setting up his "depression/anger"? Found with 3 rare crystals in his pocket-probably his walking around rocks he kept on him. If his keys and car were at the house then how did he get to the river then?

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
We so so dirty now.
Too clean, really.. at least that is my take.

We're so good at knocking out existing, not terribly harmful stuff (antibacterial, antimicrobial everything!) that the stuff is becoming resistant. Antibiotics are overprescribed as well.

The folks who rely more on their own natural defenses are likely less susceptible, or so I have heard.

And yes-- that is def El Loominaughty. :D

mecca

Superstar
We're so good at knocking out existing, not terribly harmful stuff (antibacterial, antimicrobial everything!) that the stuff is becoming resistant. Antibiotics are overprescribed as well.
That's true, along with the antibiotics used in animal agriculture. They are creating superbacterias that can't even be treated. It's a problem everywhere but I read that it's really bad in India.

elsbet

Superstar
That's true, along with the antibiotics used in animal agriculture. They are creating superbacterias that can't even be treated. It's a problem everywhere but I read that it's really bad in India.
I'm delighted we agree on this.. and yeah it's bad.

Vixy

Star
No idea.. tell 'em to stay away from the flu shot though! Oh and give them a bottle of vitamin D-3. My doc swears by it for abbreviating illnesses and keeping you healthier in general. Hope they get better soon, Vixy-- get a bottle for yourself too.
Yeah, took Vitamin D for many years, did nothing. Leaky gut.

fire009_Flyer

Established
I've been watching this for a while too and although I'm not jumping to any conclusions, the circumstances surrounding many holistic doctors' deaths are odd, like a bunch are suicides, murder-suicides, or freak accidents. I've been compiling a list with names + profession/dates/location/circumstance/etc but it's unfinished so I don't think I'll share it right now (unless someone specifically requests it. Also, more info on more doctors would be helpful!) but I will say that from the list I have, 2 have died in 2014, 40 in 2015, 29 in 2016, 22 in 2017, and so far 4 in 2018 (haven't had the chance to update recently) so 97 in a span of 5 years. Thoughts?

Last edited: