the 77:th holistic doctor murdured

elsbet

Superstar
I don't see the relevance. But plumbing isn't really an industry. They are subcontractors. And a plumber could compete with a number of other types of contractors. That's not the point though.

The point is we can make anything look like a conspiracy. Beating my arguments doesn't change the fact that this story is clickbait.
You can, but this doesn't really qualify.

This thread is about the monopoly held by Big Pharma over the cancer drug industry, essentially, and the lengths to which they are willing to go to maintain it. The corruption of the medical industry is fairly well known, and it's getting worse. The fact that you're not interested doesn't make it clickbait, though you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8294392
Why are cancer drugs so expensive and so ineffective?

Good article, written by a physician. If it doesn't make you angry, it should.

Vixy

Star
But that stuff doesn't work to cure cancer. It's been tested before. So the whole theory is flawed. Why would big pharm worry about something that's less effective than conventional treatment?
Well, something's off. I don't believe in such a thing as 77 coincidences.

Aero

Superstar
Well, something's off. I don't believe in such a thing as 77 coincidences.
You do know that there is *no* list of 77 doctors who have died on the link you posted right? They have an article about the 77th doctor. The 8th, 10th, and 11th doctor. But said list of doctors is not compiled anywhere on that site

You are literally falling for the headline, and that's it.

DublinMart

Rookie
You do know that there is *no* list of 77 doctors who have died on the link you posted right? They have an article about the 77th doctor. The 8th, 10th, and 11th doctor. But said list of doctors is not compiled anywhere on that site

You are literally falling for the headline, and that's it.
As I said, have been following this for a while. I can't provide you with 77 links but I do know this has been going on for a while, and at first was not interested, but kept seeing new stuff. I don't fall for headlines, am very discerning.

Aero

Superstar
As I said, have been following this for a while. I can't provide you with 77 links but I do know this has been going on for a while, and at first was not interested, but kept seeing new stuff. I don't fall for headlines, am very discerning.
Yes I think we have all heard about it for awhile. But as I was trying to point out. There are a lot of weird and mysterious deaths, in every profession. This one only makes sense because most of us already know the drug companies are dirty as hell.

Plus the code of the assassin is very clear. Nobody orders an assassination. The systems that protect someone are merely shut off. What I've been trying to figure out is, why they need their protective auras. Because they totally do need them.

They have driven millions of people crazy is the point I'm getting at. They are all just ready to flip out when the defenses go down.There's a lot more to it, but this is the reality we live in. So all these holistic doctors being on the receiving end of that, doesn't add up for me.

elsbet

Superstar
Yes I think we have all heard about it for awhile. But as I was trying to point out. There are a lot of weird and mysterious deaths, in every profession. This one only makes sense because most of us already know the drug companies are dirty as hell.

Plus the code of the assassin is very clear. Nobody orders an assassination. The systems that protect someone are merely shut off. What I've been trying to figure out is, why they need their protective auras. Because they totally do need them.

They have driven millions of people crazy is the point I'm getting at. They are all just ready to flip out when the defenses go down.There's a lot more to it, but this is the reality we live in. So all these holistic doctors being on the receiving end of that, doesn't add up for me.
Who's "code of assassination?"

Vixy

Star
Aero: Oh come on! 77 deaths in an occupation of HEALTH? You must be joking. And in these times to. Right....

elsbet

Superstar
shit. a friend of mine's really sick with a cold....the kind of person that doesnt whine about just anything either..could it be the flu?
No idea.. tell 'em to stay away from the flu shot though! Oh and give them a bottle of vitamin D-3. My doc swears by it for abbreviating illnesses and keeping you healthier in general. Hope they get better soon, Vixy-- get a bottle for yourself too.

elsbet

Superstar

Maes17

Superstar
Yet, they are so vague.

"... basically we found it in your backyard."

"CDC’s new AR Lab Network in all 50 states, 5 large cities, and Puerto Rico, including 7 regional labs and a national tuberculosis lab for specialty testing."

The better to detain you indefinitely, my dear!

We so so dirty now.

Maes17

Superstar
So a CDC worker is found dead in GA, and a killer bacteria on the rise?

Illuminati?