The 45 Communist goals for America

But you’re not gonna talk Jesus in this thread.
u talk Jesus with no context of the world? u cant have one without the other, hes brought up a thread related to news and a conspiracy. He is not at this point introducing Jesus to the conversation perhaps as to get peoples ear first off that may have hardened hearts, there is nothing wrong with that. If you gave him a chance maybe we'd get something fruitful out of the thread by letting it develop instead of stifling its growth.

Think of it like when someone says have u heard the good news? its a hooking line, it doesnt mention Jesus, initially.

Ultimately Lisa what ur doing is being pedantic.

Lisa

Superstar
u talk Jesus with no context of the world? u cant have one without the other, hes brought up a thread related to news and a conspiracy. He is not at this point introducing Jesus to the conversation perhaps as to get peoples ear first off that may have hardened hearts, there is nothing wrong with that. If you gave him a chance maybe we'd get something fruitful out of the thread by letting it develop instead of stifling its growth.

Think of it like when someone says have u heard the good news? its a hooking line, it doesnt mention Jesus, initially.

Ultimately Lisa what ur doing is being pedantic.
I just get tired of his posts that beat around the bush. And besides this one starts off giving way too much weight to the other side...like its the gospel and I don’t really care for that, honestly.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I just get tired of his posts that beat around the bush. And besides this one starts off giving way too much weight to the other side...like its the gospel and I don’t really care for that, honestly.
Dear Lisa, it is not the first time you have reminded me of why I like this passage....

Servants of Christ

1Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 3But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self. 4For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. 5Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

anyway in regards to the thread, if the chinese invasion does happen, it seems america will be funded on communist principles and this has been the precursor to a baptism of fire possibly?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
anyway in regards to the thread, if the chinese invasion does happen, it seems america will be funded on communist principles and this has been the precursor to a baptism of fire possibly?
It’s an interesting question to ponder which has wider reach to many of the other topics that get discussed here...

Just because an evil group has an objective in mind, it doesn’t automatically follow that it will be successful in all it’s aspirations.

The Freemasons wanted to put a gold cap on the Great Pyramid in the year 2000. It never happened!

Sometimes they are thwarted, either militarily, politically or even by ordinary people going against the grain.

Sometimes an event looks like it will happen then something details the plan and things take quite another course. I think @Lisa was under the misapprehension that I was suggesting passivity to these aims. Not at all, in fact for those who love freedom and can see the ways it is being eroded, identifying areas where they see fighting back and thwarting these aims is the precise reason I shared this. I hope this makes sense?

Lisa

Superstar
It’s an interesting question to ponder which has wider reach to many of the other topics that get discussed here...

Just because an evil group has an objective in mind, it doesn’t automatically follow that it will be successful in all it’s aspirations.

The Freemasons wanted to put a gold cap on the Great Pyramid in the year 2000. It never happened!

Sometimes they are thwarted, either militarily, politically or even by ordinary people going against the grain.

Sometimes an event looks like it will happen then something details the plan and things take quite another course. I think @Lisa was under the misapprehension that I was suggesting passivity to these aims. Not at all, in fact for those who love freedom and can see the ways it is being eroded, identifying areas where they see fighting back and thwarting these aims is the precise reason I shared this. I hope this makes sense?
Again..that’s why it’s good to know scripture..who’s going to be fighting back when lawlessness will increase and the whole world will be under the control of the antichrist..can you fight against what God says will happen?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Again..that’s why it’s good to know scripture..who’s going to be fighting back when lawlessness will increase and the whole world will be under the control of the antichrist..can you fight against what God says will happen?
We can hold back evil and make a difference while we are here. That’s our job and the thing I suspect the Lord would like to find us doing when comes.

Lisa

Superstar
We can hold back evil and make a difference while we are here. That’s our job and the thing I suspect the Lord would like to find us doing when comes.
Is that the Christians job? I thought our job was to share the gospel?
Matthew‬ ‭28:19-20‬ ‭
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

Edit:

Mark‬ ‭13:9-10‬ ‭
But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them. The gospel must first be preached to all the nations.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What does that have to do with your comment about holding back evil?
We are called to be salt and light. The presence of both holds back corruption. In the context of the OP, there are practical things that people could do to oppose the aims of those groups who seek to infiltrate society. It might be as simple as an artist creating a thing of beauty rather than the numbing rubbish that gets pushed out in the public sphere.

For the avoidance of doubt, this would not be instead of preaching the Gospel, but something practical we can do as well, that connects with those around us. The book of Acts records Stephen being involved with effectively running a food bank, debating with the Hellenists as well as preaching.

Lisa

Superstar
We are called to be salt and light. The presence of both holds back corruption. In the context of the OP, there are practical things that people could do to oppose the aims of those groups who seek to infiltrate society. It might be as simple as an artist creating a thing of beauty rather than the numbing rubbish that gets pushed out in the public sphere.

For the avoidance of doubt, this would not be instead of preaching the Gospel, but something practical we can do as well, that connects with those around us. The book of Acts records Stephen being involved with effectively running a food bank, debating with the Hellenists as well as preaching.
So a thing of beauty is going to hold back the darkness? Interesting..I’ve never read that in the Bible..but today seems to be a day for making up scripture as we go along.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So a thing of beauty is going to hold back the darkness? Interesting..I’ve never read that in the Bible..but today seems to be a day for making up scripture as we go along.
Lisa! Please consider Romans 12:21.

Sometimes doing the opposite of an intended evil is a revolutionary act. For example, feeding people who are struggling to put food on the table in a society that doesn’t look after the poor is not the Gospel, yet it is an expression of it. Fighting for free speech when laws try to silence those with ideas is worthwhile even though it is not directly evangelism. I enjoy art and beauty because when I look at the world, I see the artwork of the Creator. Rembrandt, Turner and Friedrich remind me of this in a way that Jackson Pollock, Damien Hurst and Picasso don’t

Our impact on the world is not the either/or that you are attempting to prove. It is both. Sometimes those who don’t understand the Gospel are drawn to the Lord by the effect the reality of the Gospel has in the lives and active expressions of it.

Aero

Superstar
So the communists are going to promote obscenity through freedom of speech, while also discrediting the constitution that grants said freedom of speech? Pretty sure logic dictates that cannot work. It's literally like walking in two different directions, which unless you are an alien or something, is impossible to do.

Maybe that's just the flawed logic of the communists or maybe it's the flawed logic of nationalist propaganda. Furthermore, the U.N is a joke, the idea that the U.N could ever mount some worldwide takeover is the stuff of pure fantasy. Because you know, everyone fears those battle-hardened combat veterans of the U.N <dry laugh>

Some of the listed points might be worthwhile, I just don't see how painting a communist boogeyman makes them more valid.

Maes17

Superstar
I knew those pesky russians infiltrated our government. I knew it

So the communists are going to promote obscenity through freedom of speech, while also discrediting the constitution that grants said freedom of speech? Pretty sure logic dictates that cannot work. It's literally like walking in two different directions, which unless you are an alien or something, is impossible to do.

Maybe that's just the flawed logic of the communists or maybe it's the flawed logic of nationalist propaganda. Furthermore, the U.N is a joke, the idea that the U.N could ever mount some worldwide takeover is the stuff of pure fantasy. Because you know, everyone fears those battle-hardened combat veterans of the U.N <dry laugh>

Some of the listed points might be worthwhile, I just don't see how painting a communist boogeyman makes them more valid.
the road to outright fascism is painted by creating a bogeyman called "the communist conspiracy"

the supporters of the fascist agenda need to feel scared and angry that their nation is "under attack" by "godless" "anti-human" "communist terrorists" who have been financed by bloodthirsty Jews, or in this recent version "George Soros"

These communists are even secretly working along with Muslims to take over the world and force "sharia law" or is it to force "a communist totalitarian state"

which one is it ? Depends on which flavor of the fairy tale is needed for the moment.

So cue CHAZ, cue Black lives matter, cue the ground Zero mosque from years back, cue Antifa, cue anecdotal extreme cases of political correctness, cue everything necessary to make reactionary right wingers more scared and more reactionary.

They are too stupid to see that its all just theatre, an act to bring out their animalistic nature of fear and hatred, in order to be manipulated into supporting the very totalitarian dictatorship they always complain about in their fringe conspiracy theories.

THERE IS NO COMMUNIST AGENDA.

Funny this so called conspiracy exists, yet Bernie Sanders (who isn't even close to being a communist, yet is easily the closest thing who had a decent chance to come to power) was demonized and cheated by both sides of the elite power structure, and we now have either Biden of Trump as a choice.

Funny this so called "communist conspiracy" supposedly exists, yet nobody can point out any actual change or legislation which leads in that direction. Obama and Clinton both pushed right wing agendas, yet somehow these secret communists are plotting to take over. LOL

It reads like a very bad B movie.

I really am getting sick and tired of hearing this stupid theory that literally has no basis in reality.

But right wingers gonna right wing, thats what they do. Create the stupidest theories to scare themselves with, so they can be the victim rather than useful idiots who help to VICTIMIZE, with their ignorant support of all the worst elements of the power structure.

S
. Furthermore, the U.N is a joke, the idea that the U.N could ever mount some worldwide takeover is the stuff of pure fantasy. Because you know, everyone fears those battle-hardened combat veterans of the U.N <dry laugh>

more right wing stupidity

their silly conspiracy theories all have the United Nations as some all empowered body which is the greatest threat to mankind. Its really funny reading such nonsense.

The UN that literally has no power at all becomes this comic book villain.

The UN that Israel flaunts all the time and continues to break international law, and the UN is toothless to do a damn thing about

The UN that George Bush told to fuck off, and decided to invade Iraq, and the UN was toothless to say or do a damn thing.

Suddenly that powerless, spineless UN is going to send troops to occupy America. LOL

These idiots can't even make up a believable conspiracy theory. They've got no good imagination. Like use common sense at least.

This silly meme is over 100 years old.

100 years ago the fascists were claiming that Communist Jews were going to take over the planet.

Joseph McCarthy claimed the Communists had taken over the government

The fascists claimed civil rights was a "communist plot"

The CIA declared war on Communism and invaded countries all across the globe to stop the "communist threat"

Barack Obama was supposed to be a "communist/muslim plant"

Black Lives Matter is supposedly all orchestrated by a "communist" Jew George Soros

CHAZ is the communists taking over.

Wake up people. Or do you just like to believe lies that make you feel better about yourselves ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This silly meme is over 100 years old.

100 years ago the fascists were claiming that Communist Jews were going to take over the planet.

Joseph McCarthy claimed the Communists had taken over the government

The fascists claimed civil rights was a "communist plot"

The CIA declared war on Communism and invaded countries all across the globe to stop the "communist threat"

Barack Obama was supposed to be a "communist/muslim plant"

Black Lives Matter is supposedly all orchestrated by a "communist" Jew George Soros

CHAZ is the communists taking over.

Wake up people. Or do you just like to believe lies that make you feel better about yourselves ?
I posted this up because it was published in 1963 under the title of the “Communist Agenda”. I do understand that generation has its bogeymen and don’t automatically agree with his premise or even all of the points.

What did interest me was how a significant number of these agenda items have come to the fore in the last 57 years.

Aero

Superstar
more right wing stupidity

their silly conspiracy theories all have the United Nations as some all empowered body which is the greatest threat to mankind. Its really funny reading such nonsense.

The UN that literally has no power at all becomes this comic book villain.

The UN that Israel flaunts all the time and continues to break international law, and the UN is toothless to do a damn thing about

The UN that George Bush told to fuck off, and decided to invade Iraq, and the UN was toothless to say or do a damn thing.

Suddenly that powerless, spineless UN is going to send troops to occupy America. LOL

These idiots can't even make up a believable conspiracy theory. They've got no good imagination. Like use common sense at least.
I agree. Minus the ridicule, although one might argue people who are basically advocating for nuclear war against communism deserve said ridicule. It's like yeah, you don't have to be a genius to get that not nuking each other is the best option.

As far as the U.N, I remember hearing about them taking over since at least 1999. I thought the conspiracy theory was compelling, but ultimately gets destroyed by Occam's razor. Basically, if you remove every instance of the jumping to conclusions fallacy, the whole narrative falls down. Of course, that's the main problem with every conspiracy theory.

Two modernized nations don't go to "cold war" with each other and both end up still being superpowers. Superpowers with the same technologies, the same wartime strategies, and the same kind of intelligence agencies. Now, maybe I'll buy the argument that the "arms race" happened organically, but either way, both sides benefitted too much.