~JC~

Veteran
Pretty interesting stuff..

...and things to possibly consider

Maes17

Superstar

Wow. Using soldiers as test subjects and telling families they died in combat.

Maes17

Superstar
Conflicting information.

Doesn’t all this make you question everything we know is a lie? And I mean everything as far as history, science, religion. The set up for most of us keeps us enslaved to a system until we’re in our 60’s, 70’s.

If the elites control everything then everything civilized societies have been taught in some shape or form has to be tampered with

John K

Established

There is one thing that I don't understand. The USA vaccinated 500.000 persons, but the pandemic killed arround 50 millions persons...
So how is this possible ? I know neumococo is very contagious... But the numbers are stranges...

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
There is one thing that I don't understand. The USA vaccinated 500.000 persons, but the pandemic killed arround 50 millions persons...
So how is this possible ? I know neumococo is very contagious... But the numbers are stranges...
Both articles contradict themselves. Which raises the point, especially these past few years when Trump was in office calling out fake news.

Something to consider, news pieces are designed to sway you into a certain side. This what these two articles represent. Draw your own conclusions

John K

Established
Both articles contradict themselves. Which raises the point, especially these past few years when Trump was in office calling out fake news.

Something to consider, news pieces are designed to sway you into a certain side. This what these two articles represent. Draw your own conclusions
I think the only way to go from 500.000 persons vaccinated with neumococo to 50.000.00 deaths... Is because every vaccinated maintain close physical contact with at least 100 persons.

500.000 x 100 = 50.000.000

In this hypothetical case every vaccinated had close physical contact with at least 100 people. They didn't have penicilin... But the immune system is very strong in somes persons. So the rate of 100% of deaths is imposible.

So the close contact must be more than 100 persons. Should be at least 200 persons. In this way we can have a death rate of 50%.

I don't have close contact with 100 or 200 person in an year...and I think almost nobody does.

"People spread pneumococcal bacteria to others through direct contact with respiratory secretions, like saliva or mucus".

Well , I must say, I didn't investigate enought about this case. For momment, I have to focus in the current plandemic. But the case of spanish flu is not clear.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think the only way to go from 500.000 persons vaccinated with neumococo to 50.000.00 deaths... Is because every vaccinated maintain close physical contact with at least 100 persons.

500.000 x 100 = 50.000.000

In this hypothetical case every vaccinated had close physical contact with at least 100 people. They didn't have penicilin... But the immune system is very strong in somes persons. So the rate of 100% of deaths is imposible.

So the close contact must be more than 100 persons. Should be at least 200 persons. In this way we can have a death rate of 50%.

I don't have close contact with 100 or 200 person in an year...and I think almost nobody does.

"People spread pneumococcal bacteria to others through direct contact with respiratory secretions, like saliva or mucus".

Well , I must say, I didn't investigate enought about this case. For momment, I have to focus in the current plandemic. But the case of spanish flu is not clear.
The only question here is: can that number be trusted anyway? How can we conclusively prove that 50million people died of the flu around the world in 1918? Someone probably just came up with the number and it got stuck in the history books.
The blaming of ALL deaths on coronavirus, even motorcycle accidents, should teach us a thing or two.

Maes17

Superstar
The only question here is: can that number be trusted anyway? How can we conclusively prove that 50million people died of the flu around the world in 1918? Someone probably just came up with the number and it got stuck in the history books.
The blaming of ALL deaths on coronavirus, even motorcycle accidents, should teach us a thing or two.
This

Found this information regarding Eleanor McBean. Bold emphasis mine:

"All the doctors and people who were living at the time of the 1918 Spanish Influenza epidemic say it was the most terrible disease the world has ever had. [...] The disease had the characteristics of the black death added to typhoid, diphtheria, pneumonia, smallpox, paralysis and all the diseases the people had been vaccinated with immediately following World War 1. Practically the entire population had been injected — "seeded" with a dozen or more diseases — or toxic serums. [...] As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations so we remained well all the time. [...] It has been said that the 1918 flu epidemic killed 20,000,000 people throughout the world. But, actually, the doctors killed them with their crude and deadly treatments and drugs.[1]"

(source)

redqueen

Superstar

Isn't that what they still do every news provider contradict each other
Wonder if it's just to make sure we stay divided
So ya give 2 stories to make sure ya have a divide?
Dunno but we do know they lie so we have to question everything
No matter who puts it out

Maes17

Superstar
Isn't that what they still do every news provider contradict each other
Wonder if it's just to make sure we stay divided
So ya give 2 stories to make sure ya have a divide?
Dunno but we do know they lie so we have to question everything
No matter who puts it out
Both sides will have a common denominator however no matter how much they try to hide it

Sibi

Star
This is a post of mine from this other thread - Will the unvaccinated inherit the world?

Only the vaccinated died of the 1918 Spanish Flu. It was caused by the poisonous vaccine AKA The Rockefeller Bacterial Vaccine AKA the Gates Bacteria AKA the Fort Riley Bacteria of 1918.

Articles

• The 1918 “Spanish Flu”: Only The Vaccinated Died
    • The WWI draft caused a 6-million-man increase of human test subjects for the government and the pharmaceutical industry, sponsored by the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research.
    • Autopsies proved that the 1918 flu caused by random dosages of an experimental bacterial meningitis vaccine which mimics flu-like symptoms. The massive, multiple assaults with additional vaccines on the unprepared immune systems of soldiers and civilians created a “killing field”. Those that were not vaccinated were not affected.
    • WWI ended sooner than expected, leaving HUGE quantities of unused experimental vaccines.
    • The U.S. government pushed the largest vaccine ‘fear’ campaign in history. They used the human population as a research and development lab to field test experimental vaccines. Tens of millions of civilians died in the same manner as did the soldiers.
    • U.S. soldiers were given 14 – 25 untested, experimental vaccines within days of each other, which triggered intensified cases of ALL the diseases at once.
    • British scientist and Professor Neil Ferguson of The Imperial College, London (the same Imperial College of London funded by the Bill Gates Foundation) developed mathematical pandemic computer models for vaccine production. Ferguson modeled that Sweden would experience 100,000 deaths by June, 2020. To date, Sweden peaked at 2,854 deaths total.
    • Vaccine promoters claim that vaccines wiped out most infectious diseases but history tells us a different story. The 20th century introduced improved sanitation (sewers), water treatment plants, and vastly improved nutrition. Infectious diseases were all at their lowest levels and dropping, BEFORE the vaccines were introduced
  • Bacteria were the real killers in 1918 flu pandemic
    • When US government scientists resurrected the 1918 strain in 2005, the virus demolished cells grown in a Petri dish and felled mice by the dozen.
  • Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as “Spanish Flu”?
    • More soldiers died during WWI from disease than from bullets. Influenza was not the killer.
    • The first cases of bacterial pneumonia in 1918 trace back to a military base in Fort Riley, Kansas not Spain. The term Spanish Flu has never been corrected and helps disguise its origin to maintain the marketing mantra of “vaccines save lives”
    • The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research is where the modern pharmaceutical industry was born. An experimental bacterial meningitis vaccine cultured in horses was injected into soldiers at Fort Riley. Then it was sent to England, France, Belgium, Italy and other countries.
    • Influenza is from the Medieval Latin “influential” in an astrological sense, meaning a visitation under the influence of the stars.
    • Researchers have looked at more than 9000 autopsies and found bacterial pneumonia was the killer in a minimum of 92.7% of the autopsies reviewed and “there were no negative (bacterial) lung culture results.” Pneumococci or streptococci were found in “164 of 167 lung tissue samples” autopsied. Bacteria was the killer.

• The Spanish Influenza Epidemic Of 1918 Was Caused By Vaccinations
    • Many vaccines cause other disease.
      • Smallpox vaccine often causes syphilis, paralysis, leprosy, and cancer.
      • Polio shots, diphtheria toxin-antitoxin, typhoid vaccine, as well as measles, tetanus and all other shots often cause various other stages of disease such as post-vaccinal encephalitis (inflammation of the brain,) paralysis, spinal meningitis, blindness, cancer (sometimes within two years,) tuberculosis, (two to twenty years after the shot,) arthritis, kidney disease, heart disease (heart failure sometimes within minutes after the shot and sometimes several hours later.
    • Poisons shot directly into the human body bypass all the natural safeguards and circulate immediately throughout the entire body in a matter of seconds and keep on circulating until all the cells are poisoned.
    • Reported by U.S. Secretary of War
      • 14 to 25 shots were given to the soldiers
      • At an army camp seven men dropped dead after being vaccinated.
      • 63 deaths and 28,585 cases of hepatitis as a direct result of the yellow fever vaccine during only 6 months of the war.
      • Many soldiers were disabled for life. Many were insane from post-vaccinal encephalitis, the doctors called it shell shock.
    • Swine flu vaccine - fifty-six people died after the shots, some within 48 hours.
    • The vaccine-induced disease was caused by extreme body poisoning from the conglomeration of many different vaccines. It had the characteristics of the black death added to typhoid, diphtheria, pneumonia, smallpox, paralysis and all the diseases the people had been vaccinated with immediately following WWI.
    • To meet the suddenly increased demand for the vaccines, a special stable for horses was quickly erected at the Rockefeller Institute. Practically the entire population had been injected "seeded" with a dozen or more diseases — or toxic serums.
  • A Report On Anti-meningitis Vaccination And Observations On Agglutinins In The Blood Of Chronic Meningococcus Carriers. Dr Fred Gates
    • Dr. Gates states that some soldiers had a “severe reaction” indicating “an unusual individual susceptibility to the vaccine”.
    • Those who survived were called “cloud adults” who spread the bacteria to others, which created more cloud adults, spreading to others where it killed the susceptible, repeating the cycle until there were no longer wartime unsanitary conditions, and there were no longer millions of soldiers to experiment on.
    • Dr. Plotkin admits to writing: “The question is whether we are to have experiments performed on fully functioning adults and on children who are potentially contributors to society or to perform initial studies in children and adults who are human in form but not in social potential.”

Conflicting information.

Doesn’t all this make you question everything we know is a lie? And I mean everything as far as history, science, religion. The set up for most of us keeps us enslaved to a system until we’re in our 60’s, 70’s.

If the elites control everything then everything civilized societies have been taught in some shape or form has to be tampered with
I don't say this as a suggestion or opposition to you, just my belief. Everything except the Qur'an is tale. Including other so-called sources and practices of Islam.

There's something I've been looking at for a while. It's about technology being more advanced than we know in previous centuries or even ancient. And how it was forgotten and returned to the primitive with wars and chaos. Amazing but after the last two years it doesn't seem impossible. all People and doctors have forgotten everything they knew about ordinary diseases and symptoms that they had never had difficulty with. Despite the endless contradiction, those who still don't wake up are in the majority. The level of stupidity and insanity of humanity should never be underestimated.

Maes17

Superstar
I don't say this as a suggestion or opposition to you, just my belief. Everything except the Qur'an is tale. Including other so-called sources and practices of Islam.

There's something I've been looking at for a while. It's about technology being more advanced than we know in previous centuries or even ancient. And how it was forgotten and returned to the primitive with wars and chaos. Amazing but after the last two years it doesn't seem impossible. all People and doctors have forgotten everything they knew about ordinary diseases and symptoms that they had never had difficulty with. Despite the endless contradiction, those who still don't wake up are in the majority. The level of stupidity and insanity of humanity should never be underestimated.
The thing I find funny with religion is how they share a common source/value in an entity. That foundation then branches off to other religions which practiced based off culture/geographic location.

Add in the fact we assume the elites have controlled history for some time. It only makes sense that all forms of media, education/indoctrine, etc is all set up. I kinda stopped keeping up with a bunch of conspiracies now because everything is so divisive these days. I’m just enjoying what time I have on this earth.