THE 1918 “SPANISH FLU”: ONLY THE VACCINATED DIED

~JC~

Veteran

Maes17

Superstar
Pretty interesting stuff..

...and things to possibly consider
Wow. Using soldiers as test subjects and telling families they died in combat.

Maes17

Superstar
Conflicting information.

Doesn’t all this make you question everything we know is a lie? And I mean everything as far as history, science, religion. The set up for most of us keeps us enslaved to a system until we’re in our 60’s, 70’s.

If the elites control everything then everything civilized societies have been taught in some shape or form has to be tampered with

John K

Established
Pretty interesting stuff..

...and things to possibly consider

There is one thing that I don't understand. The USA vaccinated 500.000 persons, but the pandemic killed arround 50 millions persons...
So how is this possible ? I know neumococo is very contagious... But the numbers are stranges...

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
There is one thing that I don't understand. The USA vaccinated 500.000 persons, but the pandemic killed arround 50 millions persons...
So how is this possible ? I know neumococo is very contagious... But the numbers are stranges...
Both articles contradict themselves. Which raises the point, especially these past few years when Trump was in office calling out fake news.

Something to consider, news pieces are designed to sway you into a certain side. This what these two articles represent. Draw your own conclusions

John K

Established
Both articles contradict themselves. Which raises the point, especially these past few years when Trump was in office calling out fake news.

Something to consider, news pieces are designed to sway you into a certain side. This what these two articles represent. Draw your own conclusions
I think the only way to go from 500.000 persons vaccinated with neumococo to 50.000.00 deaths... Is because every vaccinated maintain close physical contact with at least 100 persons.

500.000 x 100 = 50.000.000

In this hypothetical case every vaccinated had close physical contact with at least 100 people. They didn't have penicilin... But the immune system is very strong in somes persons. So the rate of 100% of deaths is imposible.

So the close contact must be more than 100 persons. Should be at least 200 persons. In this way we can have a death rate of 50%.

I don't have close contact with 100 or 200 person in an year...and I think almost nobody does.

"People spread pneumococcal bacteria to others through direct contact with respiratory secretions, like saliva or mucus".

Well , I must say, I didn't investigate enought about this case. For momment, I have to focus in the current plandemic. But the case of spanish flu is not clear.

Karlysymon

Star
I think the only way to go from 500.000 persons vaccinated with neumococo to 50.000.00 deaths... Is because every vaccinated maintain close physical contact with at least 100 persons.

500.000 x 100 = 50.000.000

In this hypothetical case every vaccinated had close physical contact with at least 100 people. They didn't have penicilin... But the immune system is very strong in somes persons. So the rate of 100% of deaths is imposible.

So the close contact must be more than 100 persons. Should be at least 200 persons. In this way we can have a death rate of 50%.

I don't have close contact with 100 or 200 person in an year...and I think almost nobody does.

"People spread pneumococcal bacteria to others through direct contact with respiratory secretions, like saliva or mucus".

Well , I must say, I didn't investigate enought about this case. For momment, I have to focus in the current plandemic. But the case of spanish flu is not clear.
The only question here is: can that number be trusted anyway? How can we conclusively prove that 50million people died of the flu around the world in 1918? Someone probably just came up with the number and it got stuck in the history books.
The blaming of ALL deaths on coronavirus, even motorcycle accidents, should teach us a thing or two.

Maes17

Superstar
The only question here is: can that number be trusted anyway? How can we conclusively prove that 50million people died of the flu around the world in 1918? Someone probably just came up with the number and it got stuck in the history books.
The blaming of ALL deaths on coronavirus, even motorcycle accidents, should teach us a thing or two.
This