The “United Allied States”?!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

United Allied States Sets July 30 as Election Date for Historic New President

Congress will nominate and elect the first President of the United Allied States.
GLOBAL / June 5, 2020 / The United Allied States (UAS) announces July 30th as the inaugural election date of its first-ever President. The sovereign country will be represented by Congress who will nominate and elect a President to perform strategic and day-to-day leadership responsibilities, and to advance and protect the civic and economic interests of UAS citizens and businesses. The President serves as head of state who carries out the vision of the UAS; implements goals and priorities; and enforces laws passed by Congress and rulings handed by the Supreme Court. The President serves as highest-level administrator and chief commander of police and military personnel.

“Congress is looking forward to participate in the congressional nomination and election of our first President,” says Wessel Sevenster of Congress. “The President will be the center figure directing the development of the UAS as a nation”.

The United Allied States (UAS):

United Allied States (UAS) is an independent, sovereign entity with the determination to become the freest and most prosperous nation on Earth. The nation promotes the values of freedom; respect for human life; and free-market enterprise.

Lisa

Superstar
It appears to be real and not invented by Tim LaHaye

I think you should have started with this page..

Expansion Through Mutually Beneficial Collaboration
Sovereign special economic zones across the globe, spanning nearly every continent being established.
GLOBAL / June 16, 2020 / The central goal of the United Allied States is to establish freedom focused, sovereign special economic zones across the globe, spanning nearly every continent. Each sovereign special economic zone will be a permanent state providing energy, infrastructure, food, jobs and critical resources to its partner nation. This is accomplished by the signing of an energy treaty between the UAS and a partnering nation. This treaty allows the UAS to offer foreign companies, foreign investors and its citizens an economically and politically stable, income tax free, business focused territory to develop capital heavy infrastructure and industry in areas that would otherwise be considered high risk.
These states act as a beacon of opportunity and prosperity in regions suffering from economic hardship and instability, providing well paying jobs to day laborers in these partnering countries, pouring money into the local economy and opening up resources and infrastructure that would otherwise be impossible to obtain.
Utilizing its stable government system to adopt policies of ultra low taxes, minimal regulation and business security, the UAS is determined to remain the freest and most prosperous nation on Earth. Not only significantly enhancing the lives of its citizens but also the lives of the citizens within partnering nations.
United Allied States (UAS) is an independent, sovereign entity with the determination to become the freest and most prosperous nation on Earth. The nation promotes the values of freedom; respect for human life; and free-market enterprise.

Because I didn’t know if you were talking about the US or something and it was confusing for me because your links don’t really talk about what it’s about.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...Because I didn’t know if you were talking about the US or something and it was confusing for me because your links don’t really talk about what it’s about.
I think it’s confusing too. The President is going to get elected on the 30th July this year (9th Av)

Lisa

Superstar
They are getting to be the new United Nations? And I suppose we’ll see how important they really are if the msm picks up on their election or tells us who their president is?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
They are getting to be the new United Nations? And I suppose we’ll see how important they really are if the msm picks up on their election or tells us who their president is?
I posted this thread up simply because it seems to be a very strange, undefined and far reaching emerging organisation. Might come to nothing, might not.

United Allied States Sets July 30 as Election Date for Historic New President

Congress will nominate and elect the first President of the United Allied States.
GLOBAL / June 5, 2020 / The United Allied States (UAS) announces July 30th as the inaugural election date of its first-ever President. The sovereign country will be represented by Congress who will nominate and elect a President to perform strategic and day-to-day leadership responsibilities, and to advance and protect the civic and economic interests of UAS citizens and businesses. The President serves as head of state who carries out the vision of the UAS; implements goals and priorities; and enforces laws passed by Congress and rulings handed by the Supreme Court. The President serves as highest-level administrator and chief commander of police and military personnel.

“Congress is looking forward to participate in the congressional nomination and election of our first President,” says Wessel Sevenster of Congress. “The President will be the center figure directing the development of the UAS as a nation”.

This is the global one world government. Where no nation retains its sovereignty. The new world order. It's not what they say it is on their website. It's here and they are announcing the president of the one world govt/religion on 7/29/20. Pray!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The

The mainstream media hasn't said a peep about it.
The closest I can find today is from Forbes India.

I think the UAS is focussed initially to exporting the “American Dream” by providing an overarching structure to individual nations that lack it. I have no special insight into where it might lead, but I found it interesting...