That Poppy?

Devine

Star
i cannot believe this sick shit is making it into the MSM so sad well id never watch late night programming lol but she warned you, they DO want you rounded up in cities :)

The Zone

Star
Grimes and Poppy collaboration - one on new Poppy album and one to come on hers. Grimes is still with Elon Musk and Poppy has a Halloween concert in LA tomorrow where it is rumored guests like Marylyn Manson will be there,

In a new interview, she claims her next album will be even darker. She has one new song where she sings suck my d... and the infamous if you are feeling dirty get down on your knees. No more little teenie stuff.

The Zone

Star
VC should have fun with this. Poppy goes, Carrie, slip knot like rock, dark, darker, light again?

Maes17

Superstar
I hate that I kind of dig it >_<
We have our guilty pleasures in music. Once yinz reach a certain age, yinz just don't care anymore. If any, I just stay aware of the imagery and frequencies that are toned in music that catches you subconsciously.

~JC~

Veteran
We have our guilty pleasures in music. Once yinz reach a certain age, yinz just don't care anymore. If any, I just stay aware of the imagery and frequencies that are toned in music that catches you subconsciously.
I like da way yinz think :D

Maes17

Superstar
Does your son think the Poppy jernts are just stupid or is he weirded out by them?

Hmmm..... whats up w/Kane Blvd. In Downtown Pittsburgh?
He's weirded out by them for sure. He's a youngster. Barely 6.

Haven't been to Pittsburgh in a couple of years. I'll say this though, each time we've went. Been to a Steelers game and Penguins game, even with gps, the wife and I have missed some exits lol. Driving there is confusing.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He's weirded out by them for sure. He's a youngster. Barely 6.

Haven't been to Pittsburgh in a couple of years. I'll say this though, each time we've went. Been to a Steelers game and Penguins game, even with gps, the wife and I have missed some exits lol. Driving there is confusing.
Check the vid.... Downtown Bruno gonna school you on the Ave. lol