That Poppy?

rainerann

Star
Thank you for sharing this video! First off is she in L.A? This looks like me at that age (circa 1998 yes that long ago lol) hanging out in Hollywood, doing drugs, far away from parents, trying to pursue fame...SERIOUSLY. I mean did you see the druggie buggie they were driving? I kept saying to myself...why does this look so familiar? Why do i feel like i've done what she is doing? Duh.. because you DID hang out like that. My conclusion is: Moved out to L.A., found friends to live with, started using drugs and chillin' with people who know people WHO Know people. And finally someone makes one last comment, like some a$$hole Hollywood kid "You know you'd get more noticed with blonde hair" and then as we see in that home video she suddenly has blonde hair after. Anyways i also think she has an eating disorder...just sayin.
Your very welcome. I also like your profile picture. Very tropical.

L.B.

Established
Your very welcome. I also like your profile picture. Very tropical.
Thanks :) I like living in California but honestly would love to live on an island away from the crazy things going on in this state. I'll take Poppy with me and maybe the fresh air will help restore her brain lol. It's always so sad to see innocent people get exploited. Glad I wised up and now, at 39, Im a responsible adult. I guess I can use my frequent flier miles and head off to Hawaii...not so secluded i suppose.... but at least it would be tropical and relaxing.

The Zone

Star
Posted this in the wrong place. This will soon be removed by Titanic Sinclair, so see old footage before it goes down.

And the recent streamy awards. Her new album is out in 2 days.

Being somewhat normal in photos

She was on a Disney show as an extra

Last edited:

L.B.

Established
I liked the NPR interview. Finally stupid 'Titanic' reveals the truth about all this Poppy stuff. They are indie artists making fun of pop music and the culture live in. I hate to say this but I think its super smart and hilarious. I mean as a person who is against evil and the illuminati.... but lives in LA and worked with 'important' Hollywood folk.... i love how they are beating pop stars at their own game. Lol! I hope she sells more albums then Taylor Swift. I LOVED THAT NPR INTERVIEW and am so glad it was posted here. I have the same thoughts about stupid Hollywood and he was right about the trust fund kids buying their way into the music biz. Anyways they are smartly making fun of them in front of them....the ol' hidden in plain sight thing is being thrown back at the Hollywerids and everyone who buys into our spoon fed culture. I now love it!

L.B.

Established
P-o-p-p-y
Interview on NPR
Love the videos. So hilarious how she 100 percent is making fun of the pop stars- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry etc!! I actually liked her 'backup dancers' and how stupidly coordinated they were at her show. Very nice, awesome and thanks for posting.

L.B.

Established
I don’t remember how to post media, but I tried. It’s a great vid on Titanic Sinclair’s view on Hollyweird. I kinda think he might be a truther in some way. I think that NPR interview and this interview explain everything about that poppy.

mimosa

I don’t remember how to post media, but I tried. It’s a great vid on Titanic Sinclair’s view on Hollyweird. I kinda think he might be a truther in some way. I think that NPR interview and this interview explain everything about that poppy.
This is my theory as well. Maybe they know things because they are "on the inside" so to speak.

L.B.

Established
Hey guys so like Poppy's lilttle creator, boyfriend, master, 'creative director' Titanic wants her to be like an AI. Somthat would explain why she talks slow and robotic. I'll see if I can find the intereview video. Anyways what would happen if we put That Poppy in a room with the A.I. robot Sophia? HaHahahah that I would pay to see. hahaha

The Zone

Star

New Poppy album coming out with some industry heavies colabs. The inverted cross on here is interesting as she seems to be on the verge of coming out as another total sell out. Rumor is that she has a Halloween Special coming out on October 31st with Diplo and Grimes and that she is entering the fashion industry in some ways. We have seen that before.