That Poppy?

toughlikeglue

Rookie
Yes, she can get strange... and those long fingers...
this was just live streamed.

Titanic Sinclair and Poppy have definitely been reading a lot of conspiracy theories and online articles to make all these weird videos. The whole set-up with the empty fields and the cloaked figure reminded me of Starry Eyes, LA Devotee and Stranger Things as well. Also, blonde hair + blue dress = Alice in Wonderland reference. And the "prayers" she was addressing... that was just too much.​

rainerann

Star
It was like she had just left a mental hospital after having electroshock therapy that erased her memory and a Druid is coming to get her and take her, but she won't remember like the last time the same thing happened when she learned that strange prayer she says or sings and doesn't seem to know what it means because she is still just looking at her hands like she has amnesia. By gosh the comments were funny though too. "Poppy run." "Look behind you poppy"

Overall, it make me feel the need to go pray in a closet...

Tatilina

Star
Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass on Poopy....

I'm being bad, I do hope she makes it out of that scene alive.... Fame is not worth selling your own soul
She doesn't seem to see anything wrong with what she does and in fact, appears absolutely infatuated with herself.

williejonesjr

Veteran
She doesn't seem to see anything wrong with what she does and in fact, appears absolutely infatuated with herself.
That's a statement on society. Most ppl are completely obsessed w themselves- selfies, constant status updates, reporting every move to everyone, as if anyone cares.

I don't really impress myself. Yeah, I'm handsome, smart, witty and charming, but that's not for me to tell you - it's for you to discover for yourself.