Testimonies Of Religious Convert

Etagloc

Superstar
Also, I don't follow any particular religion. I am not out to promote my beliefs. I don't care if people believe in what I believe. If you are Muslim, that is great. If you are Christian, that is great. If you are Democrat, that is great. Conservative, that is great. Republican, that is great. Liberal, that is great. Keep believing whatever it is you believe in. People have to believe in something.

I have my own things I believe in and I respect the things other people believe in but I have my own beliefs.

DesertRose

Superstar
Yeah - Im still at 21 min.mark... things to do so... anyways they break it up into segments - like every 12 or 15 minutes for a "commercial break'. Enjoy.
TBH I listened to it twice I liked it that much.
He discusses good feminism and bad feminism which is interesting.

He points out that internal values are loved by the Creator he describes those who are successful in the next life as being connected to internal values.
e.g
'those who are chaste(except with spouse)', those who remember the Creator often, those who do not cheat, those who are patient or persevere.
"So fear Allah as much as ye can; listen and obey and spend in charity for the benefit of your own soul and those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,- they are the ones that achieve prosperity. (Surah At-Taghabun, 16)"

External values are usually associated with warnings and consequences.
Quran 63:9-10
O you who have believed, let not your wealth and your children divert you from remembrance of Allah . And whoever does that - then those are the losers

And spend [in the way of Allah ] from what We have provided you before death approaches one of you and he says, "My Lord, if only You would delay me for a brief term so I would give charity and be among the righteous."

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
I have no need to learn Greek manuscripts. I have the King James Bible.

A Christian who has simple child-like faith in Christ has spiritual knowledge that the most educated non-Christians will never have. We know God personally. God is not an abstract concept like your Allah.

Islam is a faith similar to a conjoined twin. Politics and religion are part of each other. But unlike conjoined twins, your faith cannot be separated into two parts and STILL live.

Anyway, this is supposed to be personal testimony thread, not Muslim-Christian debate thread. If you don't have any testimony you're going to share then I am finishing here.
I'm always leery of those who promote chaos. God is not the author of confusion. I'm sure you're familiar, but for those who aren't:

"And I heard a great voice saying in the heaven, 'Now did come the salvation, and the power, and the reign, of our God, and the authority of His Christ, because cast down was the accuser of our brethren, who is accusing them before our God day and night"
Rev. 12:10

Vixy

Star
From the most feared Santerian/Satanist called the devils son, in New York City to a Christian, Mr. John Ramirez:

Antipapirus

Established
Just think, if more Muslims kept their duty to Allah and upheld what He has obliged upon them in this beautiful religion, we would hear so many more stories like the one above and more people would be saved from Jahannam, May Allah protect us."

I"m very interested if you believe that extremist Islaam is the same as the original one.
Because in m encounter with my many Muslim friends I started to learn about Islaam and it's a beautiful religion but at some point, it got highjacked, in my opinion.
The first attack was by dividing the Muslims into 2 main groups and then through the infiltration of your religious leaders.
I believe the Mossad created this part of the Islamic religion in order to create a war between Christian and Muslims [ there are many many reasons this is just one of them ]
I would like to hear your thoughts on that...

Antipapirus

Established
[QUOTE=" other Aussies see it as God's perfect way of life for all of the mankind:
[/QUOTE]

Do you think that whats going on in Europe right now is the "perfect way of life for all of "mankind?
Raping of little children and young women in mass
Crime rates among Muslim refugees is off the roof
Refusal to accept the local religion and trying to convert the local residents by force
Destruction and hate explodes on every place the refugees arrive

It's easy to say the Islaam is a beautiful and peaceful religion but what matters is what those who believe in the true Islaam will do to those extremists who disrespect the love and peace and kill and destroy and hate?
What will those true believers be willing to do in order to defend their religion?
I saw the world Muslim community go nuts because of a cartoon of Muhammad but not one single loud voice against the extremist who simply defiles your whole religion and goes against the word of god by defining his words to suit their own.

DesertRose

Superstar
Antipapirus, post: 61806, member: 1028"]Do you think that whats going on in Europe right now is the "perfect way of life for all of "mankind?

I see two sides those who want to bring peace and correct the wrongs and those oppressors who sow division, sow corruption and who need scapegoats.
They scapegoat an entire belief system who has peaceful adherents that number over a billion.....
People who point fingers at less then a % of bad guys and do not see the billions around the world who follow this faith peacefully.
You and those that think like you are unjust.
Frankly I say let those with eyes see!
Antipap your tone is no longer peaceful and is sowing division.

These people engaged in these activities.....
I would hazard a guess that they may be not that many.
Can they not be deported?
What does that have to do with Islam.
Sinners are sinners......
Islam does not condone their actions!

Once again, differentiate between Islam the religion and belief system and what people do.
Not everyone who is born Muslim practices the faith,
Do you think it is coincidence that western soldiers are doing worst things in the countries these refugees fled from?
Since many are born Christian should we blame Christianity for this?
That would be unjust.
You are cognisant of that!
Hypocrisy is a bitter pill to swallow.

Do you think that that had no impact on these refugees?
We blame perpetrators of injustice on all sides.
We do not excuse the behaviour of wrong doers on either side.

Should we blame Christianity or Islam for the actions of people in war zones or who have come from war zones?
The faiths do not condone these actions!
I will never defend the bad deeds of anyone,
However, I have enough thoughts going on to say NONE of the Prophets peace be upon them will condone these actions.

Europeans should challenge the immigration system that people like Barbara spectre have opened up.
Not make the lives of innocent refugees miserable.
They should deport anyone who is caught for these crimes.
stop bad mouthing in stereotypical forms.
the vast majority of refugees are peaceful and grateful for the help they got,

Is the ‘Migrant Crisis’ Part of a Zionist Plot Against White Europeans?
Read full article at source:
http://nonalignedmedia.com/2015/11/is-the-migrant-crisis-part-of-a-zionist-plot-against-white-europeans/
Barndon Martinez
Excerpts:

The ‘migrant crisis’ that has blown up in our faces over the past few months has polarized opinions.

Often we are presented with a false dialectical choice of ‘supporting the refugees’ wholeheartedly (by consenting to their continued trek deep into and across Europe as they please) or ‘supporting the wars’ that have caused many of them to flee their homelands.

Why can’t one be opposed to both the wars and the proverbial tidal wave of migrants flooding into Europe, facilitated every step of the way by the Masonic European Union?

The evil wars that have been unleashed upon the peoples of the Middle East over the past 15 years have undoubtedly caused havoc, devastation and tragedy for millions. First Iraq and Afghanistan were ransacked by America and its allies; then Libya was torn apart from within, backed up with NATO missiles raining down from the skies. And now Syria has been bludgeoned and dismembered through a covert strategy of tension which saw the US, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia and Israel clandestinely cultivate the cancerous growth of ISIS and its offshoots.[1]

The foreign policy pursuits of Western capitals are horrendous, destructive and harmful to all involved. And a large part of the problem is the death grip of Israel and dual-citizen Zionist Jews who occupy key positions in many Western governments, forcing their hand against Tel Aviv’s enemies.

A list of militant, predominantly Jewish congresspersons opposed to the US nuclear deal with Iran was recently published in the New York Times,[2] illustrating the reality that the West-Islamic confrontation which began in earnest a decade and a half ago is being led and stage-managed by extremist Jews whose first concern is Israel.

I’ve spent the better part of the last two years almost exclusively dissecting the endless lies, deceptions and covert ops that have cascaded into what we’re seeing today in the form of unceasing internecine warfare across the Levant and the broader MENA region. It is an important subject, and the full truth of what Western powers have done to these people using bogus pretexts and ridiculous lies should continue to be emphasized.

and:
It is important not to play into this Zionist ruse that seeks to divide Whites and Arabs, Christians and Muslims, having them fight it out to the death while the Jewish extremists sit back and reap the spoils of this engineered confrontation. Both of these plots, the Kalergi plan and the War on Terror, are primarily Zionist in origin and should be vigorously opposed on both fronts. It is not enough to only condemn one of these agendas and not the other, as many in the respective “white nationalist” and “anti-Zionist” camps do.

We should look at all of the information available, and identify all of the nefarious agendas and victims thereof, and then formulate a principled position that doesn’t turn a blind eye to any of the victims of this genocidal, multi-faceted scheme.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
Both of these plots, the Kalergi plan and the War on Terror, are primarily Zionist in origin and should be vigorously opposed on both fronts
I totally agree with you on this

Antipap your tone is no longer peaceful and is sowing division.
I'm sorry if I seem angry or negative
My goal is not to divide but to unite
Maybe I asked the wrong way - let me rephrase my question in a better way - I really want your opinion on this :

The Muslim community is over 1 billion people and the extremists that represent this religion, in a very negative way, are a fraction of the whole - I think we can agree on that
What are the 1 billion people doing to stop these fanatics that are ravaging the whole world in the name of their fate?
Or they shouldn't do anything?
That is the general idea of the question, maybe you can add to it

Antipapirus

Established
if you are real God please save my daughter and then guide me to the religion that is most pleasing to you.
I don't think the creator works in those methods, "if you are real then do this and that ".
And do you really believe that the consciousness that created this vast universe and all the marvelous things in it, will really care if you are Muslim or other? Do you think this creator came and gave you the "right religion"?
All religions come from GOD but not the CREATOR.
There were many many gods that were on the earth in the last 400000 years, and some of them depicted themselves as "the one true god" to their chosen tribes and these gods battled through their believers and face to face in the old days.
They left wast and highly advanced knowledge to the priesthood class which in time transformed into the religions.
That's why there are so many things in the holy books you cant explain even with today's technology.

Don't get upset - I'm not trying to dismiss your faith or be rude.
Just writing my thoughts with loving intention.

DesertRose

Superstar
The Muslim community is over 1 billion people and the extremists that represent this religion, in a very negative way, are a fraction of the whole - I think we can agree on that
What are the 1 billion people doing to stop these fanatics that are ravaging the whole world in the name of their fate?
Or they shouldn't do anything?
That is the general idea of the question, maybe you can add to it
Primarily,we ask all not to fuel the arguments of the bigots and the elite.
They wish for division so that people sign up for their wars.
We will and are confronting them.
The are confronted by the police, the tv and radion channels in most of the Muslim world.
In addition, we are spreading the peaceful non violent true message of this faith.
Now we need our Christian and Jewish bretheren in humanity to confront their governmenets and intelligence agencies etc
So that the murderers and rapists and torturers that are invading us are stopped.
Get them to leave our lands, cease their wars and stay out of our affairs.
Join the Stop the war coalitions in many countries and not fall for the scapegoating of an entire faith and its people.
That is BIGOTRY.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Back to the thread.....
Here is an interesting conversion story.

Here is one of my favorite videos about Malcolm X and his method and conversion to the real Islam:
Here are a few interesting points from the video:

1. That the elite are afraid of spiritual warriors.
2. They wish to divide and rule.
3. If people believe in The One God, in the unity of God then they will easily accept the unity of man.
4. Blanket indictments about others is wrong.
5. Malcolm X realized that after joining mainstream Islam.
6. Second it is wrong to fight oppressors by resorting to their tactics of oppression.
7. Being an Activist is not enough you must also be moral.
8. civil disobedience works. It got rid of many dictators such as Mubarak in Egypt but it requires people coming together.
9. Now do you understand why the elite....... divide and conquer

Here is the video:

I"m very interested if you believe that extremist Islaam is the same as the original one.
Because in m encounter with my many Muslim friends I started to learn about Islaam and it's a beautiful religion but at some point, it got highjacked, in my opinion.
The first attack was by dividing the Muslims into 2 main groups and then through the infiltration of your religious leaders.
I believe the Mossad created this part of the Islamic religion in order to create a war between Christian and Muslims [ there are many many reasons this is just one of them ]
I would like to hear your thoughts on that...
There is no such thing as extremist Islaam. Islam is one religion and the straight and middle path. It is what Allah said and what His Messenger Muhammad said as understood and practiced by his noble companions. Anything outside of that is deviation from the true religion. Some deviations are extreme and put a person outside the fold of Islam. The following may help:

https://abuaminaelias.com/moderation-and-balance-in-islam/

Islam teaches us to be moderate and balanced in all aspects of life, whether it is religion, worship, relationships, ideas, or daily activities. Principled moderation is one of the defining characteristics of good character in Islam. Allah said:

وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَاكُمْ أُمَّةً وَسَطًا لِّتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ عَلَيْكُمْ شَهِيدًا

Thus, We have made you a justly balanced community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. Surat Al-Baqarah 2:143

Ar-Razi comments on this verse, saying:

أَنَّ الْوَسَطَ حَقِيقَةٌ فِي الْبُعْدِ عَنِ الطَّرَفَيْنِ وَلَا شَكَّ أَنَّ طَرَفَيِ الْإِفْرَاطِ وَالتَّفْرِيطِ رَدِيئَانِ فَالْمُتَوَسِّطُ فِي الْأَخْلَاقِ يَكُونُ بَعِيدًا عَنِ الطَّرَفَيْنِ فَكَانَ مُعْتَدِلًا فَاضِلًا

The justly balanced (wasat) in reality is the furthest point between two extremes. There is no doubt that the two poles of excess and extravagance are destructive, so to be moderate in character is to be furthest from them, which is to be just and virtuous.

Source: al-Tafsīr al-Kabīr 2:143

Moderation is the center point between two extremes. Every one of our virtues sits at the moderate center of two vices that stray from it. Our goal should be to find that center and always return back to it when we move away from it.

Ibn Manẓūr writes in his classical Arabic dictionary:

كُلُّ خَصْلَةٍ مَحْمُودَةٍ فَلَهَا طَرَفَانِ مَذْمُومَانِ فَإِنَّ السَّخَاءَ وَسَطٌ بَيْنِ الْبُخْلِ وَالتَّبْذِيرِ وَالشَّجَاعَةَ وَسَطٌ بَيْنِ الْجُبْنِ وَالتَّهَوُّرِ وَالْإِنْسَانُ مَأْمُورٌ أَنْ يَتَجَنَّبَ كُلَّ وَصْفٍ مَذْمُومٍ

Every praiseworthy characteristic has two blameworthy poles. Generosity is the middle between miserliness and extravagance. Courage is the middle between cowardice and recklessness. Humanity has been commanded to avoid every such blameworthy trait.

Source: Lisan al-Arab 15/209

Moderation is closely related to balance (tawazun) and justice (‘adl), as justice implies balancing rights and duties and setting everything in its rightful place. The moderate, just, and correct action in any given situation often involves the balancing a various concerns and seeking the middle ground between them.

Wahb ibn Munnabih, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

إِنَّ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ طَرَفَيْنِ وَوَسَطًا فَإِذَا أَمْسَكْتَ بِأَحَدِ الطَّرَفَيْنِ مَالَ الآخَرُ وَإِذَا أَمْسَكْتَ بِالْوَسَطِ اعْتَدَلَ الطَّرَفَانِ ثُمَّ قَالَ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالأَوْسَطِ مِنَ الأَشْيَاءِ

Verily, everything has two ends and a middle. If you hold one of the ends, the other will be skewed. If you hold the middle, the two ends will be balanced. You must seek the middle ground in all things.

Source: Hilyat Al-Awliya 4818

This understanding of moderation is alluded to in our concept of the straight path to Allah in Islam. The straight path is the one that traverses the middle ground, neither swerving right nor left.

Hudhaifa, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

يَا مَعْشَرَ الْقُرَّاءِ اسْتَقِيمُوا فَقَدْ سُبِقْتُمْ سَبْقًا بَعِيدًا فَإِنْ أَخَذْتُمْ يَمِينًا وَشِمَالاً لَقَدْ ضَلَلْتُمْ ضَلاَلاً بَعِيدًا

O people, remain straight upon the path and you will have taken a great lead, but if you swerve right or left then you will be led far astray.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6853, Grade: Sahih

In fact, it is Satan who sets up his partners along the straight path to call people away from it. The devils intend to mislead humanity into the extremes of any direction as long as it is away from the straight and middle path.

Ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, drew a line with his hand and he said:

هَذَا سَبِيلُ اللَّهِ مُسْتَقِيمًا

This is the straight path of Allah.

Then the Prophet drew lines to the right and left and he said:

هَذِهِ السُّبُلُ وَلَيْسَ مِنْهَا سَبِيلٌ إِلَّا عَلَيْهِ شَيْطَانٌ يَدْعُو إِلَيْهِ

These are other paths and there is not a path among them but that a devil is upon it calling to its way.

Then the Prophet recited the verse:

وَإِنَّ هَذَا صِرَاطِي مُسْتَقِيمًا فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا السُّبُلَ

Verily, this is the straight path, so follow it and do not follow other paths. (6:153)

Source: Musnad Ahmad 4423, Grade: Sahih

As such, the principle of moderation should be pervasive in our thought processes and at the forefront of our reasoning in daily life.

We should be moderate when it comes to balancing the duties of religion and the duties of worldly life.

Allah said:

وَابْتَغِ فِيمَا آتَاكَ اللَّهُ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ ۖ وَلَا تَنسَ نَصِيبَكَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا

Seek the home of the Hereafter by that which Allah has given you, but do not forget your share of the world.

Surat Al-Qasas 28:77

Some of the companions complained to the Prophet about the mixed feelings they experienced. When they were in the study circle of the Prophet, their awareness of the Hereafter and its realities would be at its peak, while when they returned to family and work their lives would carry on as usual. The Prophet told them that this was normal and that a Muslim ought to devote time to the Hereafter as well as worldly life.

Hanzalah Al-Usayyidi reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, when we are in your presence and are reminded of Hellfire and Paradise, we feel as if we are seeing them with our very eyes, but when we leave you and attend to our wives, our children, and our business, most of these things slip from our minds.” The Prophet said:

وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ إِنْ لَوْ تَدُومُونَ عَلَى مَا تَكُونُونَ عِنْدِي وَفِي الذِّكْرِ لَصَافَحَتْكُمْ الْمَلَائِكَةُ عَلَى فُرُشِكُمْ وَفِي طُرُقِكُمْ وَلَكِنْ يَا حَنْظَلَةُ سَاعَةً وَسَاعَةً

By Him in whose hand is my soul, if your state of mind remains the same as it is in my presence and you are always occupied with the remembrance of Allah, the angels will shake your hands in your beds and roads. O Hanzalah, rather time should be devoted to this and time should be devoted to that.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2750, Grade: Sahih

As part of this, we should be moderate in our acts of worship such as prayer, fasting, and even charity. For example, our prayers should be recited in a moderate voice, neither too loud nor too soft.

Allah said:

وَلَا تَجْهَرْ بِصَلَاتِكَ وَلَا تُخَافِتْ بِهَا وَابْتَغِ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ سَبِيلًا

Do not recite too loudly in your prayer nor to softly, but seek a way between them.

Surat Al-Isra 17:110

Abu Musa reported: We were with the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, during a journey when the people began to exalt Allah loudly. The Prophet said:

أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ارْبَعُوا عَلَى أَنْفُسِكُمْ فَإِنَّكُمْ لَا تَدْعُونَ أَصَمَّ وَلَا غَائِبًا وَلَكِنْ تَدْعُونَ سَمِيعًا بَصِيرًا

O people, be gentle with yourselves for you are not calling upon one who is deaf or absent. Rather, you are calling upon the Hearing, the Seeing.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 3910, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

The Prophet set the example in his leadership of the prayer and Friday sermon. He would lead the pray and deliver a sermon that were long enough for the people to absorb a meaningful lesson or reminder, but not so long that it would case boredom or distress.

Jabir ibn Samurah reported:

كُنْتُ أُصَلِّي مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَكَانَتْ صَلَاتُهُ قَصْدًا وَخُطْبَتُهُ قَصْدًا

I was praying with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and his prayer was of moderate length and his sermon was of moderate length.

Source: Sahih Muslim 866, Grade: Sahih

Regarding voluntary acts of worship, the Prophet encouraged his companions on many occasions to limit their extra worship so that they could take care of their duties to their families as well as maintain their health.

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said to me, “O Abdullah, I am told you fast all day and pray all night.” I said, “Of course, O Messenger of Allah.” The Prophet said:

فَلَا تَفْعَلْ صُمْ وَأَفْطِرْ وَقُمْ وَنَمْ فَإِنَّ لِجَسَدِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا وَإِنَّ لِعَيْنِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا وَإِنَّ لِزَوْجِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا

Do not do so. Fast and break your fast, pray in the night and sleep. Verily, your body has a right over you, your eyes have a right over you, and your wife has a right over you.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 4903, Grade: Sahih

Salman Al-Farisi, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

إِنَّ لِرَبِّكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا وَلِنَفْسِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا وَلِأَهْلِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا فَأَعْطِ كُلَّ ذِي حَقٍّ حَقَّهُ

You have a duty to your Lord, you have a duty to your body, and you have a duty to your family, so you should give each one its rights.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 1867, Grade: Sahih

We should be moderate in our charity for much the same reason. We ought to spend enough to help others in need, while still retaining enough to take care of our families and ourselves.

Allah said:

وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا أَنفَقُوا لَمْ يُسْرِفُوا وَلَمْ يَقْتُرُوا وَكَانَ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ قَوَامًا

They are those who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor miserly, but follow a middle way between them.

Surat Al-Furqan 25:67

We should be moderate in our mannerisms with others, carrying ourselves with tranquility and dignity rather than flamboyance or melancholy.

Allah said:

وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ

Be moderate in your pace and lower your voice. Verily, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of a donkey.

Surat Luqman 31:19

As-Suyuti comments on this verse, saying:

توسط فيه بين الدبيب والإِسراع وعليك السكينة والوقار

It is a moderate pace between crawling and running, and you must have tranquility and dignity.

Source: Tafsīr al-Jalālayn 31:19

Finally, we should be moderate in our relationships with others. This includes not only all of the virtues we mentioned that lie between extremes, but also to keep our feelings and emotions in check. We should love for people what we love for ourselves, but not as infatuation that we endorse their sins. And we should hate the sins and evil deeds people commit, but not as malice that we want to harm them.

Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

لا يَكُنْ حُبُّكَ كَلَفًا وَلا بُغْضُكَ تَلَفًا

Let not your love be infatuation and let not your hatred be destruction.

It was said, “How is this?” Umar said:

إِذَا أَحْبَبْتَ كَلِفْتَ كَلَفَ الصَّبِيِّ وَإِذَا أَبْغَضْتَ أَحْبَبْتَ لِصَاحِبِكَ التَّلَفَ

When you love someone, you become infatuated like a child. When you hate someone, you love destruction for your companion.

Source: Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 1322, Grade: Sahih

We need to be moderate particularly when dealing with non-Muslims. Some Muslims go to extremes either in imitating the bad behaviors of non-Muslims, or rejecting their culture and companionship completely. Rather, we ought to have a balanced relationship with them in which we bear witness to our religion with good character.

Ibn Hibban said:

فَلَا تَغْلَوْا فِي مُقَارَبَتِهِمْ وَلَا تُسْرِفُوا فِي مُبَاعَدَتِهِمْ

Do not exaggerate in seeking nearness to them, nor be excessive in seeking distance from them.

Source: Tafsīr al-Māwardī 60:8

Moderation and balance are also the characteristics of great leadership. Mu’awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan was one of the early Caliphs and an accomplished leader who tried to balance the rights and duties of himself with his people. He likened this to a delicate strand of hair that him and his people each held and constantly adjusted, making sure it is was not too loose to become limp and not too tight that it breaks.

Mu’awiyah, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

لَوْ أَنَّ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ النَّاسِ شَعْرَةٌ مَا انْقَطَعَتْ

It is as if there is strand of hair between the people and myself for me to keep straight without breaking it.

It was said, “How is that?” Mu’awiyah said:

لأَنَّهُمْ إِنْ مَدُّوهَا خَلَّيْتُهَا وَإِنْ خَلَّوْهَا

When they loosen it, I will tighten it. When they tighten it, I will loosen it.

Source: Rawḍat al-ʻUqalāʼ 40

If the people go to an extreme, the leaders have a duty is to reign them in. And if the leaders go to an extreme, the people have a duty to reign them in. A system of checks and balances between various sections of society and government can help prevent extremism and the oppression that arises from it.

To conclude, moderation is a comprehensive principle in Islam that guides a Muslim in all activities of his or her daily life. It is the avoidance of any type of extremism pleasing to Satan that leads us astray from the straight path. With a renewed understanding of this Islamic teaching, Muslims can help counter the many rising tides of extremism that threaten not only the Muslim community, but all humanity.

Success comes from Allah, and Allah knows best.

I don't think the creator works in those methods, "if you are real then do this and that ".
And do you really believe that the consciousness that created this vast universe and all the marvelous things in it, will really care if you are Muslim or other? Do you think this creator came and gave you the "right religion"?
All religions come from GOD but not the CREATOR.
There were many many gods that were on the earth in the last 400000 years, and some of them depicted themselves as "the one true god" to their chosen tribes and these gods battled through their believers and face to face in the old days.
They left wast and highly advanced knowledge to the priesthood class which in time transformed into the religions.
That's why there are so many things in the holy books you cant explain even with today's technology.

Don't get upset - I'm not trying to dismiss your faith or be rude.
Just writing my thoughts with loving intention.
I'm not upset and I don't care what your intention is. Your thoughts are simply that: your thoughts. To you your way of life and to me mine.

Antipapirus

Established
There is no such thing as extremist Islaam. Islam is one religion and the straight and middle path. It is what Allah said and what His Messenger Muhammad said as understood and practiced by his noble companions. Anything outside of that is deviation from the true religion. Some deviations are extreme and put a person outside the fold of Islam. The following may help:

https://abuaminaelias.com/moderation-and-balance-in-islam/

Islam teaches us to be moderate and balanced in all aspects of life, whether it is religion, worship, relationships, ideas, or daily activities. Principled moderation is one of the defining characteristics of good character in Islam. Allah said:

وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَاكُمْ أُمَّةً وَسَطًا لِّتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ عَلَيْكُمْ شَهِيدًا

Thus, We have made you a justly balanced community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. Surat Al-Baqarah 2:143

Ar-Razi comments on this verse, saying:

أَنَّ الْوَسَطَ حَقِيقَةٌ فِي الْبُعْدِ عَنِ الطَّرَفَيْنِ وَلَا شَكَّ أَنَّ طَرَفَيِ الْإِفْرَاطِ وَالتَّفْرِيطِ رَدِيئَانِ فَالْمُتَوَسِّطُ فِي الْأَخْلَاقِ يَكُونُ بَعِيدًا عَنِ الطَّرَفَيْنِ فَكَانَ مُعْتَدِلًا فَاضِلًا

The justly balanced (wasat) in reality is the furthest point between two extremes. There is no doubt that the two poles of excess and extravagance are destructive, so to be moderate in character is to be furthest from them, which is to be just and virtuous.

Source: al-Tafsīr al-Kabīr 2:143

Moderation is the center point between two extremes. Every one of our virtues sits at the moderate center of two vices that stray from it. Our goal should be to find that center and always return back to it when we move away from it.

Ibn Manẓūr writes in his classical Arabic dictionary:

كُلُّ خَصْلَةٍ مَحْمُودَةٍ فَلَهَا طَرَفَانِ مَذْمُومَانِ فَإِنَّ السَّخَاءَ وَسَطٌ بَيْنِ الْبُخْلِ وَالتَّبْذِيرِ وَالشَّجَاعَةَ وَسَطٌ بَيْنِ الْجُبْنِ وَالتَّهَوُّرِ وَالْإِنْسَانُ مَأْمُورٌ أَنْ يَتَجَنَّبَ كُلَّ وَصْفٍ مَذْمُومٍ

Every praiseworthy characteristic has two blameworthy poles. Generosity is the middle between miserliness and extravagance. Courage is the middle between cowardice and recklessness. Humanity has been commanded to avoid every such blameworthy trait.

Source: Lisan al-Arab 15/209

Moderation is closely related to balance (tawazun) and justice (‘adl), as justice implies balancing rights and duties and setting everything in its rightful place. The moderate, just, and correct action in any given situation often involves the balancing a various concerns and seeking the middle ground between them.

Wahb ibn Munnabih, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

إِنَّ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ طَرَفَيْنِ وَوَسَطًا فَإِذَا أَمْسَكْتَ بِأَحَدِ الطَّرَفَيْنِ مَالَ الآخَرُ وَإِذَا أَمْسَكْتَ بِالْوَسَطِ اعْتَدَلَ الطَّرَفَانِ ثُمَّ قَالَ عَلَيْكُمْ بِالأَوْسَطِ مِنَ الأَشْيَاءِ

Verily, everything has two ends and a middle. If you hold one of the ends, the other will be skewed. If you hold the middle, the two ends will be balanced. You must seek the middle ground in all things.

Source: Hilyat Al-Awliya 4818

This understanding of moderation is alluded to in our concept of the straight path to Allah in Islam. The straight path is the one that traverses the middle ground, neither swerving right nor left.

Hudhaifa, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

يَا مَعْشَرَ الْقُرَّاءِ اسْتَقِيمُوا فَقَدْ سُبِقْتُمْ سَبْقًا بَعِيدًا فَإِنْ أَخَذْتُمْ يَمِينًا وَشِمَالاً لَقَدْ ضَلَلْتُمْ ضَلاَلاً بَعِيدًا

O people, remain straight upon the path and you will have taken a great lead, but if you swerve right or left then you will be led far astray.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6853, Grade: Sahih

In fact, it is Satan who sets up his partners along the straight path to call people away from it. The devils intend to mislead humanity into the extremes of any direction as long as it is away from the straight and middle path.

Ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, drew a line with his hand and he said:

هَذَا سَبِيلُ اللَّهِ مُسْتَقِيمًا

This is the straight path of Allah.

Then the Prophet drew lines to the right and left and he said:

هَذِهِ السُّبُلُ وَلَيْسَ مِنْهَا سَبِيلٌ إِلَّا عَلَيْهِ شَيْطَانٌ يَدْعُو إِلَيْهِ

These are other paths and there is not a path among them but that a devil is upon it calling to its way.

Then the Prophet recited the verse:

وَإِنَّ هَذَا صِرَاطِي مُسْتَقِيمًا فَاتَّبِعُوهُ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا السُّبُلَ

Verily, this is the straight path, so follow it and do not follow other paths. (6:153)

Source: Musnad Ahmad 4423, Grade: Sahih

As such, the principle of moderation should be pervasive in our thought processes and at the forefront of our reasoning in daily life.

We should be moderate when it comes to balancing the duties of religion and the duties of worldly life.

Allah said:

وَابْتَغِ فِيمَا آتَاكَ اللَّهُ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ ۖ وَلَا تَنسَ نَصِيبَكَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا

Seek the home of the Hereafter by that which Allah has given you, but do not forget your share of the world.

Surat Al-Qasas 28:77

Some of the companions complained to the Prophet about the mixed feelings they experienced. When they were in the study circle of the Prophet, their awareness of the Hereafter and its realities would be at its peak, while when they returned to family and work their lives would carry on as usual. The Prophet told them that this was normal and that a Muslim ought to devote time to the Hereafter as well as worldly life.

Hanzalah Al-Usayyidi reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, when we are in your presence and are reminded of Hellfire and Paradise, we feel as if we are seeing them with our very eyes, but when we leave you and attend to our wives, our children, and our business, most of these things slip from our minds.” The Prophet said:

وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ إِنْ لَوْ تَدُومُونَ عَلَى مَا تَكُونُونَ عِنْدِي وَفِي الذِّكْرِ لَصَافَحَتْكُمْ الْمَلَائِكَةُ عَلَى فُرُشِكُمْ وَفِي طُرُقِكُمْ وَلَكِنْ يَا حَنْظَلَةُ سَاعَةً وَسَاعَةً

By Him in whose hand is my soul, if your state of mind remains the same as it is in my presence and you are always occupied with the remembrance of Allah, the angels will shake your hands in your beds and roads. O Hanzalah, rather time should be devoted to this and time should be devoted to that.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2750, Grade: Sahih

As part of this, we should be moderate in our acts of worship such as prayer, fasting, and even charity. For example, our prayers should be recited in a moderate voice, neither too loud nor too soft.

Allah said:

وَلَا تَجْهَرْ بِصَلَاتِكَ وَلَا تُخَافِتْ بِهَا وَابْتَغِ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ سَبِيلًا

Do not recite too loudly in your prayer nor to softly, but seek a way between them.

Surat Al-Isra 17:110

Abu Musa reported: We were with the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, during a journey when the people began to exalt Allah loudly. The Prophet said:

أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ارْبَعُوا عَلَى أَنْفُسِكُمْ فَإِنَّكُمْ لَا تَدْعُونَ أَصَمَّ وَلَا غَائِبًا وَلَكِنْ تَدْعُونَ سَمِيعًا بَصِيرًا

O people, be gentle with yourselves for you are not calling upon one who is deaf or absent. Rather, you are calling upon the Hearing, the Seeing.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 3910, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

The Prophet set the example in his leadership of the prayer and Friday sermon. He would lead the pray and deliver a sermon that were long enough for the people to absorb a meaningful lesson or reminder, but not so long that it would case boredom or distress.

Jabir ibn Samurah reported:

كُنْتُ أُصَلِّي مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَكَانَتْ صَلَاتُهُ قَصْدًا وَخُطْبَتُهُ قَصْدًا

I was praying with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and his prayer was of moderate length and his sermon was of moderate length.

Source: Sahih Muslim 866, Grade: Sahih

Regarding voluntary acts of worship, the Prophet encouraged his companions on many occasions to limit their extra worship so that they could take care of their duties to their families as well as maintain their health.

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said to me, “O Abdullah, I am told you fast all day and pray all night.” I said, “Of course, O Messenger of Allah.” The Prophet said:

فَلَا تَفْعَلْ صُمْ وَأَفْطِرْ وَقُمْ وَنَمْ فَإِنَّ لِجَسَدِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا وَإِنَّ لِعَيْنِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا وَإِنَّ لِزَوْجِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا

Do not do so. Fast and break your fast, pray in the night and sleep. Verily, your body has a right over you, your eyes have a right over you, and your wife has a right over you.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 4903, Grade: Sahih

Salman Al-Farisi, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

إِنَّ لِرَبِّكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا وَلِنَفْسِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا وَلِأَهْلِكَ عَلَيْكَ حَقًّا فَأَعْطِ كُلَّ ذِي حَقٍّ حَقَّهُ

You have a duty to your Lord, you have a duty to your body, and you have a duty to your family, so you should give each one its rights.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 1867, Grade: Sahih

We should be moderate in our charity for much the same reason. We ought to spend enough to help others in need, while still retaining enough to take care of our families and ourselves.

Allah said:

وَالَّذِينَ إِذَا أَنفَقُوا لَمْ يُسْرِفُوا وَلَمْ يَقْتُرُوا وَكَانَ بَيْنَ ذَٰلِكَ قَوَامًا

They are those who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor miserly, but follow a middle way between them.

Surat Al-Furqan 25:67

We should be moderate in our mannerisms with others, carrying ourselves with tranquility and dignity rather than flamboyance or melancholy.

Allah said:

وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ

Be moderate in your pace and lower your voice. Verily, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of a donkey.

Surat Luqman 31:19

As-Suyuti comments on this verse, saying:

توسط فيه بين الدبيب والإِسراع وعليك السكينة والوقار

It is a moderate pace between crawling and running, and you must have tranquility and dignity.

Source: Tafsīr al-Jalālayn 31:19

Finally, we should be moderate in our relationships with others. This includes not only all of the virtues we mentioned that lie between extremes, but also to keep our feelings and emotions in check. We should love for people what we love for ourselves, but not as infatuation that we endorse their sins. And we should hate the sins and evil deeds people commit, but not as malice that we want to harm them.

Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

لا يَكُنْ حُبُّكَ كَلَفًا وَلا بُغْضُكَ تَلَفًا

Let not your love be infatuation and let not your hatred be destruction.

It was said, “How is this?” Umar said:

إِذَا أَحْبَبْتَ كَلِفْتَ كَلَفَ الصَّبِيِّ وَإِذَا أَبْغَضْتَ أَحْبَبْتَ لِصَاحِبِكَ التَّلَفَ

When you love someone, you become infatuated like a child. When you hate someone, you love destruction for your companion.

Source: Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 1322, Grade: Sahih

We need to be moderate particularly when dealing with non-Muslims. Some Muslims go to extremes either in imitating the bad behaviors of non-Muslims, or rejecting their culture and companionship completely. Rather, we ought to have a balanced relationship with them in which we bear witness to our religion with good character.

Ibn Hibban said:

فَلَا تَغْلَوْا فِي مُقَارَبَتِهِمْ وَلَا تُسْرِفُوا فِي مُبَاعَدَتِهِمْ

Do not exaggerate in seeking nearness to them, nor be excessive in seeking distance from them.

Source: Tafsīr al-Māwardī 60:8

Moderation and balance are also the characteristics of great leadership. Mu’awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan was one of the early Caliphs and an accomplished leader who tried to balance the rights and duties of himself with his people. He likened this to a delicate strand of hair that him and his people each held and constantly adjusted, making sure it is was not too loose to become limp and not too tight that it breaks.

Mu’awiyah, may Allah be pleased with him, said:

لَوْ أَنَّ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَ النَّاسِ شَعْرَةٌ مَا انْقَطَعَتْ

It is as if there is strand of hair between the people and myself for me to keep straight without breaking it.

It was said, “How is that?” Mu’awiyah said:

لأَنَّهُمْ إِنْ مَدُّوهَا خَلَّيْتُهَا وَإِنْ خَلَّوْهَا

When they loosen it, I will tighten it. When they tighten it, I will loosen it.

Source: Rawḍat al-ʻUqalāʼ 40

If the people go to an extreme, the leaders have a duty is to reign them in. And if the leaders go to an extreme, the people have a duty to reign them in. A system of checks and balances between various sections of society and government can help prevent extremism and the oppression that arises from it.

To conclude, moderation is a comprehensive principle in Islam that guides a Muslim in all activities of his or her daily life. It is the avoidance of any type of extremism pleasing to Satan that leads us astray from the straight path. With a renewed understanding of this Islamic teaching, Muslims can help counter the many rising tides of extremism that threaten not only the Muslim community, but all humanity.

Success comes from Allah, and Allah knows best.

Thank you for your beautiful explanation, i see you are a highly educated person and are are verry positive in your faith. I wish more people will see the beauty of the islam fate, what you described here and other theads is really apealing .

Antipapirus

Established
Primarily,we ask all not to fuel the arguments of the bigots and the elite.
They wish for division so that people sign up for their wars.
We will and are confronting them.
The are confronted by the police, the tv and radion channels in most of the Muslim world.
In addition, we are spreading the peaceful non violent true message of this faith.
Now we need our Christian and Jewish bretheren in humanity to confront their governmenets and intelligence agencies etc
So that the murderers and rapists and torturers that are invading us are stopped.
Get them to leave our lands, cease their wars and stay out of our affairs.
Join the Stop the war coalitions in many countries and not fall for the scapegoating of an entire faith and its people.
That is BIGOTRY.

Loved the answer, thank you.
Im glad people from different faiths can come together , see their common enemy and comunicate , i was looking for a forum like this one for a long time.
Glad to be here
Peace be upon you