Tesla in space

Maes17

Superstar
I think so lol.
So there is a Tesla roadster in space for a billion years. Hmm? Interesting

Aero

Superstar
Seems pretty real. Like what would be the goal of faking it?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Musk is a complete clown. Part and parcel for the current wave of marginally talented bourgeois (Gates, Allen, Bezos, Zuckerman etc.) whom have parlayed their compromised, silver-spooned milieu into wild riches at the expense of a desperate & deceived public.
"Hey I care so much about a better life that Im going to send a bunch of space junk into the cosmos in order to raise awareness (cash) to send me and the rest of the terrified oligarch-class here into outer space once we have trashed the planet! Clean up the planet now? Put my efforts and resources towards the improvement of life for those suffering right now? No and no. That doesnt make me any money and Im really just interested in ditching the unwashed masses once me and my pals are done trashing the planet. But hey, we wear Birkenstock's so you can surely trust us!"

violet0117

Musk is a complete clown. Part and parcel for the current wave of marginally talented bourgeois (Gates, Allen, Bezos, Zuckerman etc.) whom have parlayed their compromised, silver-spooned milieu into wild riches at the expense of a desperate & deceived public.
"Hey I care so much about a better life that Im going to send a bunch of space junk into the cosmos in order to raise awareness (cash) to send me and the rest of the terrified oligarch-class here into outer space once we have trashed the planet! Clean up the planet now? Put my efforts and resources towards the improvement of life for those suffering right now? No and no. That doesnt make me any money and Im really just interested in ditching the unwashed masses once me and my pals are done trashing the planet. But hey, we wear Birkenstock's so you can surely trust us!"

You sound jealous as Hades. Musk is the real deal and brilliant to boot. There are plenty of people and organizations focused on poverty and the here and now. We need futurists that will lead the way toward the next level which is SPACE. You and I will be long dead, but it's not about us, it's about the generations to come. Wake up. Most people are going to be left behind anyway, unless they have something of value to contribute.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You sound jealous as Hades. Musk is the real deal and brilliant to boot. There are plenty of people and organizations focused on poverty and the here and now. We need futurists that will lead the way toward the next level which is SPACE. You and I will be long dead, but it's not about us, it's about the generations to come. Wake up. Most people are going to be left behind anyway, unless they have something of value to contribute.
Im not jealous of him or his ilk at all.
If hes so brilliant, why is Tesla still sustained by raising and investing capitol instead of sales? That company is not in sound fiscal shape.

You sound like another pie-in-the-sky dreamer.... "Who cares if we trash this place? Im too lazy to do anything about it myself and too apathetic to become part of a larger movement for positive change. Heck, I will just pin my hopes on the next rich kid with a slick rap! I dont really care how much we despoil this planet because the current pace of life suits me. I will throw some vague contention about children and future generations in the mix so that it sounds like I care, but what Im really saying is that I dont care how much we trash this place because Ive bought into the pipe dream that Elon Musk and Co. are going to blast us off into outer space so we can start trashing the environment there as well!"

Helioform

Star
I think the current space programs are really a joke given that rocket technology is obsolete and the only way to really get off this rock is with anti-gravity vehicles (which apparently do exist in black ops)

But at least Musk is one of the very few who has some real concerns about AI and that is commendable

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Im all in for clowning those rich clowns, its fun and easy. But I dont know you well enough to ascribe all the curmudgeonly hassle I just gave you. We may have different perspectives, but I apologize for coming off like I have a personal beef.