Terry Richardson Busted

Devine

Star
so this photographer i came across during PG, whom has had many photos featured on VC is now in trouble for sex harassment and I couldn't be more pleased. This guy is like the king of agenda pushing one eye covered photos. check out his instagram or his website for like a minute you'll see what im saying.
so it seems that good is coming out of the weinstein thing a lot of these actresses seem to be going rogue maybe something good happening, for once.
:)

Aero

Superstar
Another girl came forward about R. Kelly recently too.

Seriously though. Why do people like R. Kelly? Obviously his whole persona is a total facade. And he doesn't treat people well. So...wtf? It's like just because he didn't directly be a scumbag to them specifically. They are ok with him. People would literally have to ignore everything the evidence suggests to think R. Kelly is a nice guy.

Carolyn

Star
yeah he does really weird creepy photography, lots of models have complained about his behaviour but like most of theese creepy bastards nothing gets done, looks like there are gonna be a lot more of these hopefully... finally, although they will likely try and settle financially or a few of the more well known predatrors will take the main fall while others get off sott free but long term I could see them getting charged with very little copared to the overall total of what they are actually guilty of. It will probably aount to as little as they can get away with, maybe Im too cynical but I doubt it

Devine

Star

Seriously though. Why do people like R. Kelly? Obviously his whole persona is a total facade. And he doesn't treat people well. So...wtf? It's like just because he didn't directly be a scumbag to them specifically. They are ok with him. People would literally have to ignore everything the evidence suggests to think R. Kelly is a nice guy.
the fact that he still exists as a recording artist just shows you how sick our society is :)

Devine

Star
what is with all the gaps of missing conversation here WTF is happening to this forum???

Karlysymon

Superstar
Iam extremely skeptical about this whole thing. Suddenly everyone is pedo or a rapist, going as far as Sir Micheal Fallon, the UK defence minister resigning (he touched a radio presenter's knee 15yrs ago) yet, not too long ago, a file implicating the very rich and powerful conviniently disappeared.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28189858

The 'why is a very big question'.
It isn't something that will ever go away simply because the entire industry depends on those practices to survive (keeping in mind some celebrities are abusers and have been abused and are also intelligence operatives)

~JC~

Veteran

yasmin

Rookie
A lot has been surfacing regarding sexual harsssment in Hollywood and I can’t help but feel as if there’s something slightly off. It is good that the truth is being revealed but it feels like it’s covering something up or will be used to cover something up. I don’t thing this all would have been revealed without a purpose.

~JC~

Veteran
A lot has been surfacing regarding sexual harsssment in Hollywood and I can’t help but feel as if there’s something slightly off. It is good that the truth is being revealed but it feels like it’s covering something up or will be used to cover something up. I don’t thing this all would have been revealed without a purpose.
I feel the same! Think about how much has been hidden under their control all this time. It’s typically been you talk, you die or you talk, we discredit the fk out of you and make u look crazy.

Why no repercussions this time? What else is happening in the world that we’re not supposed to pay close attention to?

Devine

Star
IMO, it was started as a division agenda for women and men that then caught life of it's own and they can't reel it back in. that's what i like to think anyway :) for as juicy of gossip as these revelations are, the regular news is barely touching the stories.

Devine

Star
maybe, you guys, because the light is starting to overcome the dark. they are losing, their systems of rule are crumbling. you gotta believe!

Devine

Star
Iam extremely skeptical about this whole thing. Suddenly everyone is pedo or a rapist, going as far as Sir Micheal Fallon, the UK defence minister resigning (he touched a radio presenter's knee 15yrs ago) yet, not too long ago, a file implicating the very rich and powerful conviniently disappeared.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28189858

The 'why is a very big question'.
It isn't something that will ever go away simply because the entire industry depends on those practices to survive (keeping in mind some celebrities are abusers and have been abused and are also intelligence operatives)
but karly, they all are pedos and rapists! :)

SkepticCat

Veteran