Templars, crop circles, and the anglo-saxon mission

Bent8484

Established
Okay, so, this one might be a bit of a stretch, even by my usual standards...but please bear with me.

I'm sure most of you have heard about the Templar cross crop circle. If not, here's an article. Note the specific type of Templar cross. As you can see below, there are many different ways to draw the Templar cross. Now, why is this significant?

crosses-templar.jpg

The particular cross drawn in the field is drawn through the joining at the sides of 4 sets of 2 concentric circles. This is interesting, because if you reduce that to 3 sets, and stylize the outer edges of the circles, you get a biohazard symbol. If you look at the crop circle, you'll notice that the outer edges were stylized in exactly this manner, which is somewhat unique to the biohazard warning sign.

So, where does that leave us? How are crop circles made? Some with boards and stakes, but others through the harnessing of some kind of rotational system, snapping vegetation at a neat 90 degree angle without a trace of instrumentation being used, and within timeframes unreasonable for even large groups of hoaxers. Jacques Vallee and many others in the know, most recently TTSA, have hinted at non-governmental agencies having access to some unconventional means of getting around and affecting consciousness and matter. It's also strongly implied that occult groups may constitute a significant portion of these agencies. Also, consider the mutilated cattle over NORAD that Vallee brings up in his books (clearly the Russians, at the time)...this kind of showing off betrays a distinctly human, and very comprehensible, motivation. I believe that we may be looking at an unexplained, but very human, origin as well in this case.

So, if we posit a human origin, we can make sense of this through the lens of graffiti art, which serves a presumably similar purpose...is this a tag, or a call-out? I personally believe that it's a tag, by a group that associates with Templar symbolism. Now, this being the historical Templars would be a definite stretch, but they're not the only ones to use those symbols...see here.

Now, let's put all that together...the Templar cross, the crop circle in Western Europe that seems to be a brag about the pandemic, the fact that some masonic orders refer to themselves as Knights Templars, and consider...where might we have heard about a group of shady European masons who were planning depopulation through a pandemic, again?

And that brings us here, to the Anglo-Saxon mission, a video released by Project Avalon in 2010 and a definite must-watch if you're considering that natural selection might not be to blame for COVID:

So, what do you guys think? Am I onto something, or did reading too much channeled nonsense from the 60s finally make me go insane? Let me know!

Bent8484

Established
Also, of potential significance, is the Rosicrucian connection with the Georgia Guidestones. The Rose Cross, which have historical ties to both Freemasonry and the Order of the Golden Dawn, are the authors of the GG depopulation manifesto that I'm sure you're all familiar with...and they also use Knights Templars symbols.

Bent8484

Established
Regardless of whoever made the crop circles, what are the things actually FOR? What's their PURPOSE?
Why does anyone plant their flag on a piece of land? What does it mean when that flag is visible from space?

Tidal

Star
Tidal asked- Regardless of whoever made the crop circles, what are the things actually FOR? What's their PURPOSE?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why does anyone plant their flag on a piece of land? What does it mean when that flag is visible from space?

I was hoping for a straight answer, but it seems you're the Riddler from Batman..:)

Bent8484

Established
Tidal asked- Regardless of whoever made the crop circles, what are the things actually FOR? What's their PURPOSE?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's that supposed to mean? Are you the Riddler from Batman?,,:)
Think back to explorers planting their flag, extending their claim as far as the horizon from that point...if it's visible from space, then they didn't tag a country, they tagged the planet.

(I should've rolled with that, though..."Riddle me this, Batman!...")

Tidal

Star
Think back to explorers planting their flag, extending their claim as far as the horizon from that point...if it's visible from space, then they didn't tag a country, they tagged the planet.

Who exactly "tagged the planet"?
And crop circles wear out in time, so they'd be no use.

Bent8484

Established
Pandemics also wear out over time. A symbol stylized to share attributes with the biohazard symbol, during a time of pandemic, would be a very contemporary message, not one you'd necessarily want to last anyway. And it could serve a sigilistic ritual purpose, obviously, which doesn't require that it be objectively useful, only that the perpetrators hold a certain belief system.

As for who did it, watch the video I posted, or look at who the Georgia Guidestones are signed by.

Oh, and while we're at it, anyone see the video of blood stains on top of the Georgia Guidestones, almost as if they'd been used as an altar, filmed by a drone trespassing on private property early in the pandemic? If you don't believe in the power of symbolism and ritual, maybe read Jung, Crowley, McLuhan, or the Vigilant freaking Citizen himself. And if you don't believe this is significant to our ruling class, watch Alex Jones' old Bohemian Grove video, or that tunnel opening ceremony VC wrote about.

Bent8484

Established
I love how the one person that noticed this thread, and argued against it, is using a Templar crossed shield for a user icon.

If I were even more paranoid... o_O

Helioform

Star
According to Stewart Swerdlow, an alleged Montauk Project survivor, crop circles are indeed to influence the subconscious. They are appatently made from Brookhaven Lab using particle beams or something like that. There are videos of spheres of light flying over these crops and forming the patterns. They are trying to use this to gather followers for their New Age religion which also involves UFOs and aliens. And we know that the new Templars (the real ones were Christian but got infiltrated) believe in all sorts of Luciferian New Age stuff at the top.

Bent8484

Established
According to Stewart Swerdlow, an alleged Montauk Project survivor, crop circles are indeed to influence the subconscious. They are appatently made from Brookhaven Lab using particle beams or something like that. There are videos of spheres of light flying over these crops and forming the patterns. They are trying to use this to gather followers for their New Age religion which also involves UFOs and aliens. And we know that the new Templars (the real ones were Christian but got infiltrated) believe in all sorts of Luciferian New Age stuff at the top.
You might find Jacques Vallee's Messengers of Deception interesting. If you haven't read it, shoot me a DM and I'll send you a link.