Tell Us About Evil Songs

ARose

Established
The only song that I’ve heard that I think perfectly represents how evil actually is, is Blue Oyster Cult’s “Don’t Fear The Reaper.” The lyrics almost read like a chilling twist to “Peter Pan” or “The Pied Piper.”

The song is soothingly melodic and about a lover or entity trying to seduce someone they claim to love, into suicide. The subject is either drugged, like a cult death or sacrifice or is being lured by the siren’s call of someone or something demonic but appealing and claiming to care.

The song has a hypnotic, serpentine feeling to its rhythm and melody. It’s like the song of Lucifer.

BananaLaser

Veteran
In Selena Gomez’s song “Rock God” she sings about betraying God and choosing the devil instead. It’s crazy how blatant the lyrics are to this song. Here are the lyrics:
1678727328675.png

I always wondered what etagloc meant as a word or why someone would pick this as their name. I finally figured it out. Colgate is etagloc spelled backwards. But I am still puzzling over the significance of this. Should I stop using Colgate toothpaste? I remember Alice Cooper once mentioned the Colgate Invisible Shield in the song Generation Landslide off Billion Dollar Babies album. If I play Stairway to Heaven backwards while chanting Colgate Colgate Colgate will I be financially rewarded?

The only song that I’ve heard that I think perfectly represents how evil actually is, is Blue Oyster Cult’s “Don’t Fear The Reaper.” The lyrics almost read like a chilling twist to “Peter Pan” or “The Pied Piper.”

The song is soothingly melodic and about a lover or entity trying to seduce someone they claim to love, into suicide. The subject is either drugged, like a cult death or sacrifice or is being lured by the siren’s call of someone or something demonic but appealing and claiming to care.

The song has a hypnotic, serpentine feeling to its rhythm and melody. It’s like the song of Lucifer.
Both Don't Fear the Reaper and Burning For You are on Rock Band. Also Transmaniacon MC and Godzilla are too.

clambot

Veteran
Jethro Tull's "Aqualung" (the song, not the album) is a tribute to an infamous 17th-century p3D0phile (one Harry Waters) who drowned himself in the Thames after having been spurned by a waif who taunted him with the chant, "HEY! AQUALUNG!" (An "aqua lung" was then slang for one who died by drowning themself.)

It has been speculated that the waif was the inspiration for the following track, "Cross-eyed Mary."

Jethro Tull's "Aqualung" (the song, not the album) is a tribute to an infamous 17th-century p3D0phile (one Harry Waters) who drowned himself in the Thames after having been spurned by a waif who taunted him with the chant, "HEY! AQUALUNG!" (An "aqua lung" was then slang for one who died by drowning themself.)

It has been speculated that the waif was the inspiration for the following track, "Cross-eyed Mary."
I read an interview with Ian Anderson who wrote the song and he said he wrote the song inspired by a picture of a bum that his wife shot with her camera. Also Aqualung refers to someone's lungs that are filled with mucus from tuberculosis and is about ready to die making gurgling sounds.

BananaLaser

Veteran
In Olivia Rodrigo's song titled “hope ur ok” she promotes the gay agenda, while trying to make Christian’s look like cold/bitter people. Here are the lyrics:

I knew a boy once, when I was small
A tow-head blond, with eyes of salt
He played the drum in the marching band
His parents cared more about the Bible
Than being good to their own child
He wore long sleeves 'cause of his dad

And somehow, we fell out of touch
Hope he took his bad deal and made a royal flush
Don't know if I'll see you again someday
But if you're out there, I hope that you're okay

My middle school friend grew up alone
She raised her brothers on her own
Her parents hated who she loved
She couldn't wait to go to college
She was tired 'cause she was brought
Into a world where family was merely blood

Does she know how proud I am she was created
With the courage to unlearn all of their hatred
We don't talk much but I just gotta say
"I miss you, and I hope that you're okay"

Address the letters, to the holes in my butterfly wings
Nothing's forever, nothing is as good as it seems
And when the clouds are ironed out
And the monsters creep into your house
And every door is hard to close

Well, I hope you know how proud I am you were created
With the courage to unlearn all of their hatred
God, I hope that you're happier today
'Cause I love you, and I hope that you're okay

In the song she mentions how a couple of her childhood friends were neglected by their parents, for having same sex attraction. Their parents neglecting them is wrong, but she’s missing the big picture. When she sings “His parents cared more about the Bible / Than being good to their own child”, she’s making a flawed statement. Christian’s believe that there is truth behind the teachings in the Bible, so the fact that they believe that the teachings in the Bible are true, and therefore want to pass the truth on to their child/children, means that they do care about their child/children. They care about their child/children, because they care about what’s in the Bible.

It’s disturbing to me how popular Olivia Rodrigo is with the youth, because so much of the youth have and will listen to this song of hers, and get the wrong message. We need to pray to God that people come to know the truth.

Last edited:
I would place any music that promotes liberalism and/or individualism in this category. I would also put any music that is overtly consumerist in it's content and audience.
These categories account for a large amount of music, most modern types of music.

clambot

Veteran
I read an interview with Ian Anderson who wrote the song and he said he wrote the song inspired by a picture of a bum that his wife shot with her camera. Also Aqualung refers to someone's lungs that are filled with mucus from tuberculosis and is about ready to die making gurgling sounds.
Nope. I got the info straight from Jefferey Martin Martin Barr. He and Ian were always fighting about it.

Dalit

Star

Makes me sad bc my dad loved that song and it had the cowbell in it. But yeah, totally see what you mean. Hidden in plain sight.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Your mentioning of halos reminded me of this song by The Script. The Script was most famous for "Breakeven" which has the line "Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in". I still liked them though. "Rusty Halo" seems to be about running from God, in my opinion, and trying to shine your halo by yourself.

That line in “Breakeven” always rubbed me the wrong way too. About their song “Rusty Halo”, I never interpreted it as running from God and going by your own principles, but that does make sense now that you mention it. I'm aware that this is an old comment, but I've gotten into The Script recently, so I'm glad that you mentioned your thoughts on that song.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Aside from The Script's song "Rusty Halo", they also have another song with a godless agenda titled "Anybody There". In the song "Anybody There" he's saying that if heaven is only for good people, then he would rather not go there. This song reminds me of Judas from the New Testament.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran

I don't know this song, but apparently it has 450 million streams on Spotify, so it must be having a negative influence on many people. Thank you for your fantastic analysis on the song, helping us stay wary of evil in music.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I would place any music that promotes liberalism and/or individualism in this category. I would also put any music that is overtly consumerist in it's content and audience.
These categories account for a large amount of music, most modern types of music.
Why individualism?

BananaLaser

Veteran
I wouldn't necessarily say that this is an evil song, but it does have some pretty dark energy behind it. The song is titled "Uprising" by a band called Muse. When I first heard the song it gave me an uneasy feeling. I remembered the song earlier and decided to dive into the lyrics. Judging by the lyrics I can tell that the song is blatantly about wanting to break free from the illuminati. It's quite sad.

Last edited:

Diogenes

Established
"The first is "Happy" by Pharell. Of course, this is... not so effective. The song is very repetitive, annoying, shallow and I think you have to be.... kinda dumb.... to be into the song. It's a dumb song."

If you only knew how many times I thought this. I also would like to ad that 80's song "Dont worry, be happy" As you say easy, repetative and a calming down song for the "too happy" 80'rs.

They even friggin look alike, both black in white clothing looking dumb!
And you call Happy a dumb song ? How can you not see the colour programming, the one eye crap,the bunny ears on the little girl's hair, the mockery of the church,the luring of small children, the nonsense dancing around,the checkerboard floor, the red carpet, the red shoes worn by a teenager and all these background long-way shots, repetitive and suggestive of initiation temples ? It's all there, actually. Watching the video for the first time in my life, here,in this thread, I also see a striking resemblance with the video for Dance Dance Dance by Justin Timberlake.

Diogenes

Established
Blood and Guts... I'll steer clear. lol thanks for the warning.
You did right, not watching it. Not because it's "disturbing" (I don't like this word - being into this wicked world and looking for the alarming signs around us, we shouldn't be disturbed, rather we should be critical and unaffected by all this crap), but because it's really "cheap" to the point of "comical" . God,these "artists"are really stupid. They sell their souls for peanuts, literally. (I apologise for my bad English, it's not my mother language)

Diogenes

Established

That's interesting, I never knew that. Thanks for the info.

Diogenes

Established
Having been deep into rock music since my pre-teen years (thanks to my older brother) and especially The Doors, I would suggest you do your research in songs like Tell All The People or When The Music's Over (the lyrics "before I sink - into the Big Sleep - I want to hear - I want to hear - the scream of the - Butterfly" couldn't be anymore suggestive of MK. Remember poor Jim Morrison was a military complex product
. There's so much to explore in his lyrics, almost all his poems are like the bio of a MK victim.

Diogenes

Established
And something I realized after reading all the posts in this really informative thread (thank you all !) is that pop-rock music is actually really bad, ha ha:D. Just a studio gimmickry thing, like black magic.