Tell Us About Evil Songs

elsbet

Superstar
The Killers bassist Mark Stoermer has a solo career....perhaps a bit much for mainstream.....for now anyway.

*Warning* Take heed of the warning. This is pretty sick stuff.

Blood and Guts... I'll steer clear. lol thanks for the warning.

elsbet

Superstar
It's the epitome of depravity, one of the worst out there.
*shudders* From a visual standpoint, I can't. The ones that aren't so obvious can be creepier, in a way (I say that without watching BLOOD & GUTS) ... ever pondered London Grammar's (cover) Nightcall?

I apparently looked up a misquoted lyrics page, initially-- one little word changed the whole damned song. :oops: -- dark v. dumped
That is --> Psycho.

Lyrics aside, still love it.

LadyEris

Rookie
The first is "Happy" by Pharell. Of course, this is... not so effective. The song is very repetitive, annoying, shallow and I think you have to be.... kinda dumb.... to be into the song. It's a dumb song.
If you listen to the lyrics, it's also glorifying Satan.

Awoken2

Superstar
I find this song evil because of how Molko openly does the 666 around the single eye.....and whatever he is referring to is in just 4 years time

Let's hope it ain't this.

Awoken2

Superstar
***********BE WARNED**********

This post contains an example of pure evil. Do not read any further if you can be emotionally or spiritually damaged by such material. This post is only for the strong minded and it's purpose is to highlight the depravity which infests the music industry.

Let me show you real evil.

First off I am going to take an excerpt from Wiki so you understand the backstory to the original concept.

The song originated in Jonathan Davis's former band Sexart.[1] The original concept came from Sexart member Dennis Shinn. As Shinn stated: "The song took on 2 lives. 1st being titled "Follow Me" as it was written and performed in our band we had together called Sexart. The song changed form when it was re-produced by Korn. The first version of the song is lyrically portrayed from an older person's perspective, who is about to r*pe the mind of an "Innocent Child" sexually (being referenced as a virgin not an actual child metaphorically speaking). As the song focused more on the creepy element being their first sexual experience. The song carried a dark feel, both musically, and in lyrics. This is probably how, and exactly why Jonathan was able to channel a dark moment from his past when he was in the process of re-producing the song with Korn. Jonathan also gave the song a new title, "Daddy".
The band's singer, Jonathan Davis, has stated that the song is about a painful experience of being molested as a child and not being believed.[2] However, he denied it was about physical or sexual abuse at the hands of his father, and the title and some concepts within the song stem from his parents not believing him. The song caused many to assume that Jonathan's father Rick Davis had molested his son. It is a source of embarrassment for Rick, though his son has gone on the record in many interviews saying it was actually written about a family friend. Jonathan and Rick both decided not to say who the person was.[3]

The lyrics of the song start at the 6 min 50 secs mark. Please be warned, it's as sick as it gets. Look at the bands demeanor, their mood and you will understand this song in it's intended context

For some reason Davis and Shinn decided this piece of work needed to be shown to a bigger audience but this shit was just too strong for mainstream. So the song was re-worked.

This excerpt, again from Wiki, gives the justification for releasing the song.

In an early Kerrang! magazine interview, Davis commented on the song:
"When I was a kid, I was being abused by somebody else and I went to my parents and told them about it, and they thought I was lying and joking around. They never did shit about it. They didn't believe it was happening to their son.... I don't really like to talk about that song. This is as much as I've ever talked about it...."[4]
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Davis stated that he is comfortable performing the song now. Davis has also uploaded a video discussing the song to YouTube. In the video, he said that the abuser was his babysitter; who had since died.[5]

Ok so taking all the above into account let us now take a look at Korns cleaned up version of this vile piece of depravity.

The cover story put out by Davis has no connection to the lines in this song.This is not Davis going through some cathartic healing process this is about being able to openly speak about the sexual abuse and possible murder of young children.

Just so you all know, what I do for a living is to try and help some of these victims rebuild their lives. The pain and misery they are subjected to is devastating to their ability to live a long and happy life.

Musicians such as this need jailing.....or the people that control their minds do.....whichever way you look at it.

Don't forget about this either.

We are dealing with a man here who "has fun" stalking and killing innocent animals it's a spiritual thing apparently. It's worrying how many characteristics of a psychopath Davis has.

In his own words ...

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Oh no, it gets better. Jonathan Davis started off working with corpses in a coroner's office.... Wtf?!?!

Ok so a recap on Davis.
Allegedly sexually abused as a child.

Worked with dead bodies.

Doesn't believe in God but does believe there is a creator.

Drug addict.

Hedonist.

Was given 24 hrs "bodygaurds" (handlers) by record company.

Mental health issues for all band members .

Enjoys killing animals

Wants to do a film about the end of the world as per OT.

.....As I said, ALL the characteristics of a psychopath.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Oh no, it gets better. Jonathan Davis started off working with corpses in a coroner's office.... Wtf?!?!

Ok so a recap on Davis.
Allegedly sexually abused as a child.

Worked with dead bodies.

Doesn't believe in God but does believe there is a creator.

Drug addict.

Hedonist.

Was given 24 hrs "bodygaurds" (handlers) by record company.

Mental health issues for all band members .

Enjoys killing animals

Wants to do a film about the end of the world as per OT.

.....As I said, ALL the characteristics of a psychopath.
Great post!

Based on the video's you posted I found this.

The dual meaning Triad Claw (666) and/or Marrano (crypto-jew) hand gesture. I suspect he is referencing 666.

Screenshot_2019-12-30 Tell Us About Evil Songs.png

He's "on the Square" (a Freemason)

Screenshot_2019-12-30 Tell Us About Evil Songs(1).png

This video of "What's in my bag" is even more revealing. The scene I thought that was really shocking is how Davis describes the wickedly vile and sick 70's movie 'Salò' or a 100 days of Sodom' - He says "These Italian rich dudes get these kids from these villages and take them to this castle and have FUN with them...(laughs) It's really intense..it's one of the most craziest movies I've seen in my life."

This from Wiki describing the film.
The film focuses on four wealthy, corrupt Italian libertines, in the time of the fascist Republic of Salò (1943–1945). The libertines kidnap eighteen teenagers and subject them to four months of extreme violence, murder, sadism and sexual and mental torture. The film explores the themes of political corruption, consumerism, capitalism, nihilism, morality, abuse of power, social darwinism, sadism, sexuality and fascism.

What's equally bizarre is the comments on Youtube. Everyone is talking about how sweet and normal he is, yet no one comments on all the satanic sh!t he picked out in his bag!!??

Swiftturtle

Established
Ohhh Posty:(
After seeing his post where he’s prominently featured in Diddy’s birthday video, it gravely grieves me to post this bc I adore him:confused: (he’s hilarious...I love ‘funny’)...my cognitive dissonance is real, and I’m still pretty much in denial, but it’s weird that he’s featured unless it’s for a reason (it’ll be telling if he wins a Grammy). But, he has a snake crawling up his boot, there’s blood everywhere, and I read the background circle deals w/the occult or something
Then, his song, “hollywood is bleeding” is really suspicious...

Awoken2

Superstar
Great post!

Based on the video's you posted I found this.

The dual meaning Triad Claw (666) and/or Marrano (crypto-jew) hand gesture. I suspect he is referencing 666.

View attachment 30221

He's "on the Square" (a Freemason)

View attachment 30232

This video of "What's in my bag" is even more revealing. The scene I thought that was really shocking is how Davis describes the wickedly vile and sick 70's movie 'Salò' or a 100 days of Sodom' - He says "These Italian rich dudes get these kids from these villages and take them to this castle and have FUN with them...(laughs) It's really intense..it's one of the most craziest movies I've seen in my life."

This from Wiki describing the film.
The film focuses on four wealthy, corrupt Italian libertines, in the time of the fascist Republic of Salò (1943–1945). The libertines kidnap eighteen teenagers and subject them to four months of extreme violence, murder, sadism and sexual and mental torture. The film explores the themes of political corruption, consumerism, capitalism, nihilism, morality, abuse of power, social darwinism, sadism, sexuality and fascism.

What's equally bizarre is the comments on Youtube. Everyone is talking about how sweet and normal he is, yet no one comments on all the satanic sh!t he picked out in his bag!!??

The babysitter storyline becomes less and less believable when you go back and look at some of his early lyrics.

I'm pretty much convinced that Davis was abused by his parents and this was covered up. There are just too many references to that abuse fir it not to have happened.

These are the lyrics for All In The Family.

"All In The Family"

[Fred:] What's up with this fucking 'Ball Tongue' shit? (on original lyric's sheet)
[Jon:] All I needed was a Pepsi... (on orignal lyric's sheet)
[Fred:] You better shut the fuck up, punk. (on orignal lyric's sheet)
[Jon:] Whatever nigga... (on orignal lyric's sheet)
[Fred:] Say what, say what?
[Jon:] My dick is bigger than yours...
[Fred:] Say what, say what?
[Jon:] My band is bigger than yours...
[Fred:] Too bad I got your beans in my bag, stuck-up sucka',
Korny motherfucka'. Takin' over flows is the Limp pimp,
need a Bizkit to save this crew from Jon Davis.
I'm gonna drop a little east side skill, ya best step back 'cuz I'm 'a kill, I'm 'a kill.
So watcha thinking Mr. Raggedy man?
Doin' all you can to look like Raggedy Ann.
[Jon:] I'll Check you out punk, yes I know you feel it.
You look like one of those dancers from the Hanson video,
you little faggot ho. Please give me some shit to work with,
'cuz right now I'm all it kid, suck my dick kid, like your daddy did.
[Fred:] Who the fuck you think you're talking to??
[Jon:] Me.
[Fred:] I'm known for eatin' little whiny chumps like you.
[Jon:] Whatever.
[Fred:] All up in my face with that...
[Jon:] Are you ready?!?
[Fred:] But halitosis, is all you're rockin' steady. You little fairy, smelling all your flowers. Nappy hairy chest, look it's Austin Powers!
[Jon:] Yeah, baby!
[Fred:] I hear ya tweetin' on them fag-pipes clod, but you said it best, there's No Place To Hide.
[Jon:] What the fuck ya' sayin'? You're a pimp whateva', limp dick. Fred Durst needs to rehearse, needs to reverse what he's saying. Wannabe funk joke is what you're playin', rippin' up a bad counterfeit, fakin'! Plus your bills I'm paying, you can't eat that shit every day, Fred. Lay off the bacon.
[Fred:] Say what, say what? You better watch your fuckin' mouth, Jon.

[Chorus:]
[Jon:]
So you hate me?
[Fred:] and I hate you!
[Jon:] You know what, you know what?
[Both:] It's all in the family.

[Jon:] I hate you!
[Fred:] and you hate me!
[Jon:] You know what, you know what?
[Both:] It's all in the family.

[Jon:] Look at you fool, I'm gonna fuck you up twice,
throwin' rhymes at me like, oh shit, Vanilla Ice.
Ya better run, run while ya can, you'll never fuck me up, Bisc Limpkit.
At least I got a phat, original band.
[Fred:] Who's hot, who's not?
[Jon:] You.
[Fred:] You best step back, Korn on the cob, you need a new job.
Time to take them mic skills back to the dentist, and buy yourself a new grill.
[Jon:] Fuck you.
[Fred:] You pumpkin pie, I'll jack-off in your eye.
Climbing shoots and ladders, while your ego shatters.
But you just can't get away.
[Jon:] Get a gay?
[Fred:] 'Cuz it's doomsday kid, it's doomsday.

[Chorus]

[Fred:]
You call yourself a singer?
[Jon:] Yep.
[Fred:] You're more like Jerry Springer.
[Jon:] Oh cool!
[Fred:] Your favorite band is winger,
[Jon:] Winger?
[Fred:] and all you eat is Zingers.
You're like a Fruity Pebble, your favorite flag is rebel.
[Jon:] Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!
[Fred:] It's just too bad that you're a fag, and on a lower level.
[Jon:] So you're from Jacksonville, kickin' it like Buffalo Bill.
Gettin' butt-fucked by your uncle Chuck,
while your sister's on her knees waitin' for your little peanut.
[Fred:] Wait, where'd ya get that little dance?
[Jon:] Over here.
[Fred:] Like them idiots in Waco,
you're burning up in Bako where your father had your mother,
your mother had your brother, it's just too bad your father's mad,
your mother's now your lover.
[Jon:] Come on hillbilly, can your horse do a fuckin' wheelie?
You love it down south, and boy, you sure do got a purdy mouth.

[Chorus]

[Jon:[ and I love you!
[Fred:] and I want you!
[Jon:] and I'll suck you!
[Fred:] and I'll fuck you!
[Jon:] and I'll butt-fuck you!
[Fred:] and I'll eat you!
[Jon:] and I lick your little dick motherfucker.
[Fred:] Say what? Say... what?

And in the track Dead Bodies Everywhere again he is referencing his father.

Come on, step inside, and you will realize
Tell me what you need, tell me what to be
What's your vision?
You'll see, what do you expect of me?
I can't live that lie
Hate!
I sing my words, I'm fucked at dealing
with your life's dead bodies everywhere
You
Really want me to be a good son why?
You make me feel like no one
Let me strip the plain, let me not give in
Free me of your life, inside my heart dies
Your dreams never achieved, don't lay that shit on me
Let me live my life
Hate!
I sing my words, I'm fucked at dealing
With your life's dead bodies everywhere
You!
Really want me to be a good son, why?
You want me to be, something I can never ever be!
I sing my words, I thought that didn't
With your life's dead bodies everywhere
You!
Really want me to be a good son why?
Dead bodies everywhere!

I really don't want to look any further into this band. It's too disturbing.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I really don't want to look any further into this band. It's too disturbing.
That's probably a wise thing to do.

I remember a few years ago Alex Jones, of all people, was taking about feeling consumed by all the dark elements he researches and how dangerous it can be and he quoted Nietzsche.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Every time I feel like I'm going too far down the rabbit hole, I am reminded of this quote.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You guys are onto something BIG here. A2, Frankie Knuckles and ST are on the case! Im all ears..............

Awoken2

Superstar
You guys are onto something BIG here. A2, Frankie Knuckles and ST are on the case! Im all ears..............
This is as bad as it gets. I'm not sure whether I should continue with this. Let me have a think how to proceed with this one.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This song has been around a long time. It's a timeless classic. The lyrics are not evil until you realize this love song was written by an adult about a child. The song is Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. The Caroline in the song is 9 year old Caroline Kennedy. JFK's daughter.

This is what Neil had to say about the song:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/nov/21/usa.musicnews

"I'm happy to have gotten it off my chest and to have expressed it to Caroline. I thought she might be embarrassed, but she seemed to be struck by it and really, really happy."

The inspiration for the song came from a photograph of the then nine-year-old Kennedy the singer saw in a magazine while staying at a hotel in Memphis.

"It was a picture of a little girl dressed to the nines in her riding gear, next to her pony," Diamond said. "It was such an innocent, wonderful picture, I immediately felt there was a song in there."

A few years later, Diamond penned the song inspired by the photograph. It became a hit, reviving his flagging career and eventually selling more than 2m copies and providing countless karaoke singers with a chance to shine.

Here are the lyrics:

Where it began
I can't begin to knowin'
But then I know it's growing strong
Was in the spring
And spring became the summer
Who'd have believed you'd come along

Hands, touchin' hands
Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you

Sweet Caroline
Good times never seemed so good
I've been inclined
To believe they never would

But now I look at the night
And it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up with only two
And when I hurt
Hurtin' runs off my shoulders
How can I hurt when holdin' you

One, touchin' One
Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you

Sweet Caroline
I've been inclined
To believe they never would
Oh no no

Sweet Caroline
Sweet Caroline
I believe they never could
Sweet Caroline

Jamie Dlux adds more to the story.

Last edited:

Mackie

Although analysing lyrical content can often reveal the dark workings of this industry you must bear in mind that lyrics are also subjective and are absorbed by the listener in different.ways dependant on our emotional state. They are open to interpretation and we all interpret things differently (proved conclusively in religious threads on this forum)

There are songs however which stand out. They stand out because they blatantly sell depravity to the consumer, in it's rawest and most disgusting form. This is the epitome of evil because it exposes kids to words and images which if uttered out loud face to face to a child would.land you with a jail term...and rightly so.

Now I 'm not.going to analyse the lyrics because I don't need to but I will give you a warning because YouTube's little blue age restricted video warning is not scary enough.for young inquisitive minds.

#WARNING, THIS VIDEO/SONG IS EVIL AND WILL OFFEND YOU# Despite it being classed as entertainment.

There was a child in that video. Why do you think there was a child in that video? Just think about the depraved mind who wanted to feature a child in that stomach churning vile video.

That is what we are dealing with today.
Crowley without a doubt
Never heard this song before and certainly wont again. Foul

student

Rookie
Madonna's Future

VC has featured article and exposition that addresses the props and occult symbolism.

I just wanted to elaborate further on selected lyrics

Not everyone is coming to the future
Not everyone is learning from the past
Not everyone can come into the future
Not everyone that's here is gonna last (gonna last)
Depopulation agenda that the elite want to set in motion - not everyone is welcome to join the illuminated in that dystopian future.

We can light up the dark, everyone has a spark
Don't tell me to stop 'cause you said so (oh, yeah)
Your future is bright (bright), just don't turn off the light (lights)
Tell the sun not to shine (bright) 'cause you said so
The future is bright; indication towards global warming via nuclear exchange followed by a nuclear winter - an extended period of twilight where the sun don't shine (bright) due to the smoke blocking off most of the sunlight from reaching the ground and causing drop in temperatures. All cities and towns affected causing crop failure, famine, disease and chaos throughout the world.

(Quran:Surah 17) 16. And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allah and be righteous) to those among them [or We (first) increase in number those of its population] who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction. 58. There is no city but We will destroy before the Day of Resurrection, or punish it with a severe punishment. This is inscribed in the Book.

(Quran: Surah 44: The Smoke) 10. So watch out for the Day when the sky produces a visible smoke. 11. Enveloping mankind; this is a painful punishment.

The above verses allude to such apocalyptic events transpiring and likely wiping out a large percentage of humanity.

It's the future, crucifixion on a cross (woo)
But you know that I'ma rise above it all, yeah
In that future and out of that chaos - the Antichrist arises as the awaited saviour claiming to be the Messiah (Christ); to rise above all (reinterperating scripture and attempting to unify religions forming a new one world religion where he is considered as god) whether that be through deception (via aid of the devils amongst mankind and jinn) or, as a trial from Allah, by permitting him to perform supernatural acts as a means of filtering the true believers from the worshippers of false gods. His trial ends with the return of the true messiah at whose hands dajjal will be killed.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Madonna's Future

VC has featured article and exposition that addresses the props and occult symbolism.

I just wanted to elaborate further on selected lyrics

Depopulation agenda that the elite want to set in motion - not everyone is welcome to join the illuminated in that dystopian future.

The future is bright; indication towards global warming via nuclear exchange followed by a nuclear winter - an extended period of twilight where the sun don't shine (bright) due to the smoke blocking off most of the sunlight from reaching the ground and causing drop in temperatures. All cities and towns affected causing crop failure, famine, disease and chaos throughout the world.

(Quran:Surah 17) 16. And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allah and be righteous) to those among them [or We (first) increase in number those of its population] who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction. 58. There is no city but We will destroy before the Day of Resurrection, or punish it with a severe punishment. This is inscribed in the Book.

(Quran: Surah 44: The Smoke) 10. So watch out for the Day when the sky produces a visible smoke. 11. Enveloping mankind; this is a painful punishment.

The above verses allude to such apocalyptic events transpiring and likely wiping out a large percentage of humanity.

In that future and out of that chaos - the Antichrist arises as the awaited saviour claiming to be the Messiah (Christ); to rise above all (reinterperating scripture and attempting to unify religions forming a new one world religion where he is considered as god) whether that be through deception (via aid of the devils amongst mankind and jinn) or, as a trial from Allah, by permitting him to perform supernatural acts as a means of filtering the true believers from the worshippers of false gods. His trial ends with the return of the true messiah at whose hands dajjal will be killed.

Yes I believe she may release it as a single. On the b-side the song's called You're all gonna die...you're all gonna die...HA HA HA HA HAAAA!

....Just in case anybody didn't get the message on the a-side.:rolleyes:

student

Rookie
Yes I believe she may release it as a single. On the b-side the song's called You're all gonna die...you're all gonna die...HA HA HA HA HAAAA!

....Just in case anybody didn't get the message on the a-side.:rolleyes:
Hah.. not sure they would be so blatant but you never know.

Being cryptic defines them and is part and parcel of how they operate and communicate. They are nearing their end game plan so their charade is getting more brazen. Ultimately their scheming will bear nothing but loss for themselves. God Willing soon their criminal and dark agenda will be laid bare in the public domain. We're in for some testing but interesting times. Regardless of the apparent materialistic might and resources at disposal of oppressors we must not become hopeless but continue to invite to the truth, have patience and trust. The victory is for those who put their faith and trust in Allah.

When the two gatherings became close enough to see each other, those who were with Moses said: “We will be caught” (26.61). He said: “No way! My Lord is with me; He will show me a way out” (26.62). We revealed to Moses: “Strike the sea with your staff,” so it split, and each part was like a huge mountain (26.63)

We made the people who used to be oppressed to inherit the eastern and western parts of the land that We have blessed. The good word of your Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because of their patience, and We destroyed what Pharaoh and his people wrought and what they built (7.137)

BananaLaser

Veteran
The song "By the Grace of God" by Katy Perry, might seem like an innocent song glorifying God, but there's more to it than meets the eye. In the song she sings:

"Was 27 surviving my return to Saturn"

In the occult Saturn means the devil, so that should make it clear what the song is truly about.