Tell Us About Evil Songs

The X-Files

Rookie
I recently found this detailed post about Radiohead's lyrics. I'm kind of in a shock, because it's been my favorite band for at least 12 years, but after reading this, I cannot help relating most of their songs to MK Ultra and monarch programming stuff.

http://occultmediadeception.blogspot.com/2011/01/radiohead_30.html

Please, if there's any other Radiohead fans, let me know what you think about the post above.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
I recently found this detailed post about Radiohead's lyrics. I'm kind of in a shock, because it's been my favorite band for at least 12 years, but after reading this, I cannot help relating most of his songs to MK Ultra and monarch programming stuff.

http://occultmediadeception.blogspot.com/2011/01/radiohead_30.html

Please, if there's any other Radiohead fans, let me know what you think about the post above.
I've always had a weird feeling about Radiohead even though I kinda liked some of their popular songs. Someone I know played Kid A in our shared office all the time and I noticed the hypnotic banality of "Everything In Its Right Place."

Here's the inspiring lyrics for review:

Kid A, kid A
Kid A, kid A
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything

In its right place
In its right place
In its right place
In its right place

Yesterday I woke up sucking on a lemon

Everything
Everything
Everything

In its right place
In its right place
In its right place
Right place

There are two colors in my head
What is that you tried to say
What is was you tried to say

Tried to say
Tried to say
Tried to say
Tried to say

Everything
Everything
Everything
Songwriters: Colin Charles Greenwood / Edward John O'brien / Jonathan Richard Guy Greenwood / Philip James Selway / Thomas Edward Yorke
Everything in Its Right Place lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

Trance by repetition?

The X-Files

Rookie
I've always had a weird feeling about Radiohead even though I kinda liked some of their popular songs. Someone I know played Kid A in our shared office all the time and I noticed the hypnotic banality of "Everything In Its Right Place."

Kid A, kid A
Kid A, kid A
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything

In its right place
In its right place
In its right place
In its right place

Everything
Everything
Everything

In its right place
In its right place
In its right place
Right place

Tried to say
Tried to say
Tried to say
Tried to say

Everything
Everything
Everything
Songwriters: Colin Charles Greenwood / Edward John O'brien / Jonathan Richard Guy Greenwood / Philip James Selway / Thomas Edward Yorke

Trance by repetition?
Not only "Everything In It's Right place". The whole album (hell, their entire discography) has hypnotic sounds and structures.

Furthermore, there's a weird theory about Kid A somehow predicting 9/11, mentioned by rock music writer Chuck Klosterman.

https://lexingtonsbrother.wordpress.com/2009/04/04/how-thom-yorke-accidentally-predicted-911/

Allegra

Veteran

Kid A, kid A
Kid A, kid A
Everything
Everything
Everything
Everything

In its right place
In its right place
In its right place
In its right place

Everything
Everything
Everything

In its right place
In its right place
In its right place
Right place

Tried to say
Tried to say
Tried to say
Tried to say

Everything
Everything
Everything

Trance by repetition?
Interesting... just lyrics like that need FIVE PEOPLE to make.

“EVERYTHING”
“KID A”
“In it’s right place”
“Yesterday I woke up sucking lemon”
“Two colours in my head”
“What is you tried to say”

You need 5 people to write this.

Dalit

Star
Interesting... just lyrics like that need FIVE PEOPLE to make.

“EVERYTHING”
“KID A”
“In it’s right place”
“Yesterday I woke up sucking lemon”
“Two colours in my head”
“What is you tried to say”

You need 5 people to write this.
Here's the note from the blog post; thanks @The X-Files .
(see https://lexingtonsbrother.wordpress.com/2009/04/04/how-thom-yorke-accidentally-predicted-911/)

"Update: I just read through this part (pages 83-89) in my previously un-read copy of Killing Yourself To Live and it turns out that Thom Yorke had writer’s block when he was trying to write the lyrics on Kid A. So what he did was scribble a bunch of short phrases and whatnot on napkins and toss them into a hat and then pick them out at random. The coincidence of Kid A and 9/11 is amazing."

Looks like he drew the lyrics from a hat. At least the rough draft before more people got involved.

Dalit

Star

The Zone

Star
That time when the realization comes when one of your favorite band or artists are just as sold out like the rest. Sadly, I have come to grips with the fact no mainstream artists seem untouched by the industry.

I have studied younger bands and acts which are independent and once they hit a certain level or threshold, in comes the music industry and there go their lives (long term, anyway). Some of them sing about losing control, a band called Twenty One Pilots comes to mind. And I was disappointed Muse took a big old chomp out of the apple.

Last edited:

The X-Files

Rookie
That time when the realization comes when one of your favorite band or artists are just as sold out like the rest. Sadly, I have come to grips with the fact no mainstream artists seem untouched by the industry.

I have studied younger bands and acts which are independent and once they hit a certain level or threshold, in comes the music industry and there go their lives (long term, anyway). Some of them sing about losing control, a band called Twenty One Pilots comes to mind. And I was disappointed Muse took a big old chomp out of the apple.
Can you tell me more about Muse? Their particular case is confusing. At first they seem to be anti-illuminati, anti-NWO, but then I think it could be just an elaborate disguise that could be exactly the opposite. I'm still trying to figure out which side are they on. But I'm not too optimistic, to be honest...

Dalit

Star
This is so obvious, yet I like Ray LaMontagne.

Title: The Changing Man/While it Still Beats (Ouroboros Part 1)

I am the changing man
I am the changing man (x 100 throughout the song; very repetitive)

So ends the game
So ends the chase
There's only one way to get out
Of this race
There is no second place

If you don't give them every ounce
They'll cut it out
While it still beats

You close the wound
I bite the blade
Lie my dying body
In the shade
Take my boots
And the bullets from my gun

Read more: Ray LaMontagne - The Changing Man Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Sunshine

Established
I hate to say it, but yeah, I can see Thom Yorke as being a lifelong victim of illuminati abuse. The man is damaged, to be sure. And with the name "Yorke," he and his brother are more likely than the average joe to be bloodline.

I don't care. He is still an amazing artist making beautiful works. The sadness in his songs and in him are what touches my soul. Having read the article, I feel slightly guilty at feeling so much enjoyment at what may in fact be cries for help. I will pray for him, that he receives mercy and, dare I say it, the salvation he so desperately deserves.

Vixy

Star
"The first is "Happy" by Pharell. Of course, this is... not so effective. The song is very repetitive, annoying, shallow and I think you have to be.... kinda dumb.... to be into the song. It's a dumb song."

If you only knew how many times I thought this. I also would like to ad that 80's song "Dont worry, be happy" As you say easy, repetative and a calming down song for the "too happy" 80'rs.

They even friggin look alike, both black in white clothing looking dumb!

Dalit

Star
"The first is "Happy" by Pharell. Of course, this is... not so effective. The song is very repetitive, annoying, shallow and I think you have to be.... kinda dumb.... to be into the song. It's a dumb song."

If you only knew how many times I thought this. I also would like to ad that 80's song "Dont worry, be happy" As you say easy, repetative and a calming down song for the "too happy" 80'rs.

They even friggin look alike, both black in white clothing looking dumb!
Bobby McFerrin is actually talented though.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Lets find out from the people who were in it themselves.

View attachment 21376View attachment 21377

Yeah, these people are influenced by Christian culture as that is still mainstream religion in Western society. So they say what is culturally appropriate. And indeed, rock and roll does not glorify the Christian God. Which is why it has mostly been music for those who don't adhere to mainstream culture or religion. Rock and roll and heavy metal is the music of the marginalized.

Allegra

Veteran
Yeah, these people are influenced by Christian culture as that is still mainstream religion in Western society. So they say what is culturally appropriate. And indeed, rock and roll does not glorify the Christian God. Which is why it has mostly been music for those who don't adhere to mainstream culture or religion. Rock and roll and heavy metal is the music of the marginalized.
88B2C7F8-C239-4BE3-BAFF-F21B95394EEE.jpeg

K

Nite

Eh, to a degree it is. As someone who spent a great deal of time in the punk and metal scenes, most of the people into the music at least feel marginalized. Regardless of why they initially are drawn to the music, they stay because of the sense of belonging. If you're at a show. it doesn't really matter who you are outside of the denim and leather. At the moment, you're with your tribe.

Hell (no pun intended), the first-wave black metal band, Sarcofago (from Brazil) even saw their use of Satanism as a political statement. It wasn't about actual devil worship, but using the devil as an image to attack what they saw as a marriage of Church and State, in their home country... An alliance they saw as harmful to the poor. The lead vocalist was highly critical of the Norwegian scene since he felt that living in a first world country, they don't have a lot to really rebel against.

elsbet

Superstar
He doesn't need to sell his soul. He's already in him....I wonder if he's referring to Satan?

(Ace tune though)
Ugh.. always liked Stone Roses but never thought they were an exception. I think they said they were speaking of Margaret Thatcher with the drowning bit.

Still a favorite-- :p

River splashes against the rocks,
And I scale the slope,
I hope the tracks won't,
Lead me down to dark black pits,
Or places where we fall to bits,
If she were there I'd hold her down,
I'd push her under while she drowns
And couldn't breathe and claw for air-
She doesn't care for my despair,

Or is it me?
The one that's wrong?
You see it in the sea,
River cools where I belong,
In my Mersey paradise

As I stare an oil wheel comes sailing by,
And I feel like,
Growing fins and falling in,
With the bricks the bikes, the rusty tin
I swim around without a care,
I'm eating sand when I need air,
You can bet your life
I'll meet a pike who'll wolf me down for tea tonight

I want to be, I want to be,
Where the drownings are,
(drownings are),
You see it in the sea,
In my Mersey paradise

Where the drownings are,
(drownings are),
You see it in the sea,
Oh yeah
Where the drownings are,
(drownings are),
You see it in the sea,
In my Mersey paradise

Awoken2

Superstar
The Killers bassist Mark Stoermer has a solo career....perhaps a bit much for mainstream.....for now anyway.

*Warning* Take heed of the warning. This is pretty sick stuff.