Tell Us About Evil Songs

Having been deep into rock music since my pre-teen years (thanks to my older brother) and especially The Doors, I would suggest you do your research in songs like Tell All The People or When The Music's Over (the lyrics "before I sink - into the Big Sleep - I want to hear - I want to hear - the scream of the - Butterfly" couldn't be anymore suggestive of MK. Remember poor Jim Morrison was a military complex product
. There's so much to explore in his lyrics, almost all his poems are like the bio of a MK victim.
The Scream of the Butterfly was a title of a movie he saw on a theater marquee. The Big Sleep just means death.

Diogenes

Established
The Scream of the Butterfly was a title of a movie he saw on a theater marquee. The Big Sleep just means death.
Hello Lizard King,thanks for the info. I am not sure if the Big Sleep means only death. Remember the words of an earlier song of his, The Crystal Ship,how it starts, "before you slip into - unconsciousness". Like a hypnosis thing.

Diogenes

Established
Hello Lizard King thanks for the info. I am not sure if the Big Sleep means only death. Remember the words of another song of his, The Crystal Ship - "before you slip into - unconsciousness". It's like a hypnosis thing.

Vixy

Star
And you call Happy a dumb song ? How can you not see the colour programming, the one eye crap,the bunny ears on the little girl's hair, the mockery of the church,the luring of small children, the nonsense dancing around,the checkerboard floor, the red carpet, the red shoes worn by a teenager and all these background long-way shots, repetitive and suggestive of initiation temples ? It's all there, actually. Watching the video for the first time in my life, here,in this thread, I also see a striking resemblance with the video for Dance Dance Dance by Justin Timberlake.
Havent seen the video. Only heard it out and about. And its dumb.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here's Britain's latest starlet Sam Fender. He's obviously had a very good grounding for stardom by doing the normal things that 17 year old kids do....like watching people getting murdered on video

The amazing thing is, there isn't even reference to it by anybody in the comments section, it's like watching snuff videos is a perfectly normal thing to do.

WTF?