Tell PAPA (our heavenly Father, Allah/the ‘I AM’)

Forever Light

Veteran
I don't even know wtf this is...
Its an article released by the "JAH Talk" website, with regards to an organistation in the UK that is called TellMAMA:

From their website:
https://tellmamauk.org/

"TELL MAMA supports victims of anti-Muslim hate and is a public service which also measures and monitors anti-Muslim incidents..."

But, when one looks at some of their past actions, as some have already begun doing - one may come to ask the question if that really is their true aim and if their motives are pure? Or, are they actually just a front organisation that has been put in place, to actually make the Muslim victims appear to be the cause of the incidents that have been directed against them - which they (the TellMAMA organisation) are supposedly there to help prevent?

In other words, TellMAMA proclaim themselves to be a service with the aim to help the Muslims in the UK.
But, are they really doing that, or the opposite?

That is what the article (reposted from JAH Talk website) is all about.

Last edited:
I meant this sort of shit
JAH/Muad’Dib is in fact Christ, the Mahdi

the Christ and the mahdi are not even the same thing. The Mahdi is meant tob e the final of the 12 caliphs of the Quraysh. in this situation he's supposed to be a descendant of prophet Mohammad SAW, from Madina. There are also other reports of an army from khorosan that's led by a man who's basically tajik..this indicates a unity between tajiks and pasthuns..whereas the russians and americans sought to divide them.
The Christ is of course supposed to be Jesus Christ ie the second coming.

Why would you post such nonsense on this forum?

lol the messiah from sheffield.

Also about this

The context of verse 9:107 was about a group of people who tried to create a new religion during the lifetime of prophet Mohammad SAW inc setting up another mosque.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_Masjid_al-Dirar

please stop posting rubbish on here

Forever Light

Veteran
I meant this sort of shit
JAH/Muad’Dib is in fact Christ, the Mahdi

the Christ and the mahdi are not even the same thing. The Mahdi is meant tob e the final of the 12 caliphs of the Quraysh. in this situation he's supposed to be a descendant of prophet Mohammad SAW, from Madina. There are also other reports of an army from khorosan that's led by a man who's basically tajik..this indicates a unity between tajiks and pasthuns..whereas the russians and americans sought to divide them.
According to the Hadiths, or according to The Qur'an?
The Meccans (who were idol worshippers) wrote the Hadiths after Mohammed's (pbuh) death and if you will remember, they were always against him, and against the messages he brought from God. That is why none of the Hadiths (the Meccan narrative) can be trusted. [see: Hadith information]
The Christ is of course supposed to be Jesus Christ ie the second coming.
Yes. Christ was also Elijah the Prophet, as well as Melchizedek, from the Old Testament/Covenant.

Genesis 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem (Peace) brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the Most High God.
Why would you post such nonsense on this forum?
Are you absolutely sure that it is in fact nonsense and not the truth? And how could you be so sure of that?
Have you studied and researched the links that have been provided? Are you jumping to conclusions, before you have done your due diligence and research? For many people it is self evident that we are in the last days, with everything that is going on (and going wrong) in the world. Shouldn't you at least, with that in mind, make completely sure about it, before you jump to conclusions?

When Muhammed (pbuh) was given the Qur'an by God and then asked by God to bring God's Message to the world, how did most people in his day react? How did people react to the prophets before him? Do you really think it would be any different, today?
Knee-jerk reactions are common.
lol the messiah from sheffield.
lol? Isn't that similar to how some people also reacted around 2000 years ago?
And +-600 years after that?
lol... the messiah.. from Bethlehem???
John 1:46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Gennesaret?
or lol, Archangel Gabriel/Gibreel? spoke to Muhammed?... from Makka?
Makka/Mecca was a centre of idol worship.
(Sheffield [sheaf-field] is actually a place that is referred to in Bible prophecy [LINK].)

Also about this

The context of verse 9:107 was about a group of people who tried to create a new religion during the lifetime of prophet Mohammad SAW inc setting up another mosque.
Correctly translated, it should say mosques.
The splitting up into different sects is completely opposed to and is against the message of unity that runs all throughout God's Holy Koran.

God only ever gave permission, for one Temple to be built for Him on Earth, after David asked if he could build Him a house:

2 Samuel
7:1 And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the "I AM" had given him rest round about from all his enemies;
7:2 That the king said unto Nathan the Prophet, See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the Ark of God dwelleth within curtains.
7:3 And Nathan said to the king, Go, do all that [is] in thine heart; for the "I AM" [is] with thee.
7:4 And it came to pass that night, that the Word of the "I AM" came unto Nathan, saying,
7:5 Go and tell My servant David, Thus saith the "I AM", Shalt thou build Me an house for Me to dwell in?
7:6 Whereas I have not dwelt in [any] house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle.
7:7 In all [the places] wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spoke I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed My people Israel, saying, Why build ye not Me an house of cedar?
7:8 Now therefore so shalt thou say unto My servant David, Thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over My people, over Israel:
7:9 And I was with thee wheresoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great [men] that [are] in the earth.
7:10 Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
7:11 And as since the time that I commanded judges [to be] over My people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the "I AM" telleth thee that He will make thee an house.
7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
7:13 He shall build an house for My name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be My (adopted) son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
7:15 But My mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
7:17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.
7:18 Then went king David in, and sat before the "I AM", and he said, Who [am] I, O Lord "I AM"? and what [is] my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?
7:19 And this was yet a small thing in Thy sight, O Lord "I AM"; but Thou hast spoken also of Thy servant's house for a great while to come. And [is] this the manner of man, O Lord "I AM"?
7:20 And what can David say more unto Thee? for Thou, Lord "I AM", knowest Thy servant.
7:21 For Thy Word's sake, and according to Thine own heart, hast Thou done all these great things, to make Thy servant know [them].
7:22 Wherefore Thou art great, O "I AM" God: for [there is] none like Thee, neither [is there any] God beside Thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
7:23 And what one nation in the earth [is] like Thy people, [even] like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to Himself, and to make Him a name, and to do for You great things and terrible, for Thy land, before Thy people, which Thou redeemedst to Thee from Egypt, [from] the nations and their gods?
7:24 For Thou hast confirmed to Thyself Thy people Israel [to be] a people unto Thee for ever: and Thou, "I AM", art become their God.
7:25 And now, O "I AM" God, the Word that Thou hast spoken concerning Thy servant, and concerning his house, establish [it] for ever, and do as Thou hast said.
7:26 And let Thy name be magnified for ever, saying, The "I AM" Lord of hosts [is] the God over Israel: and let the house of Thy servant David be established before Thee.
7:27 For Thou, O "I AM" Lord of hosts, God of Israel, hast revealed to Thy servant, saying, I will build Thee an house: therefore hath Thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto Thee.
7:28 And now, O Lord "I AM", Thou [art] that God, and Thy words be true, and Thou hast promised this goodness unto Thy servant:
7:29 Therefore now let it please Thee to bless the House of Thy servant, that it may continue for ever before Thee: for Thou, O Lord "I AM", hast spoken [it]: and with Thy blessing let the house of Thy servant be blessed for ever.

I'm completely serious about what I believe and post here and it is not rubbish.

Forever Light

Veteran
"9:54 Later, the shepherd boy, king David, asked God if he could build a house, for God to live in. He
was answered, “Am I a man, that I need a house to live in?” I am God and I need no house. I live in
the heart and mind, of every man that invites Me in to live with him, so I can teach him how to be
good (like God).
9:55 However, because king “David” had been God’s “well-beloved” servant, God decided to allow
David’s son, Solomon, to build Him a house (temple), on Mt. MORIAH, where Abraham had taken
Isaac, to offer him as a sacrifice to God, centuries before.
9:56 That temple, or church, is the ONLY one that God has EVER given man permission to build,
and it is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the
others, of EVERY denomination (Matt. 6:5-6)(Sura 7:55 & 9:107-109). God does not want a house
to live in, He wants to live in your hearts and minds, as a welcome guest, to teach you how to be
like Him - good." - [TWHOFTF]

Forever Light

Veteran
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Forever Light

Veteran
The Meccans were totally against Mohammed (pbuh) and the Messages he brought from God.
Knowing this, do people who want to be Muslim really think it is wise therefore, to believe anything that they (the Meccans) wrote?

Forever Light

Veteran
1 kings
8:26 And now, O God of Israel, let Thy word, I pray Thee, be verified, which Thou spokest unto Thy servant David my father.
8:27 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain Thee; how much less this house that I have builded?
8:28 Yet have Thou respect unto the prayer of Thy servant, and to his supplication, O "I AM" my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which Thy servant prayeth before Thee to day:
8:29 That Thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, [even] toward the place of which Thou hast said, My name shall be there: that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant shall make toward this place.
8:30 And hearken Thou to the supplication of Thy servant, and of Thy people Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear Thou in heaven Thy dwelling place: and when Thou hearest, forgive.
8:31 If any man trespass against his neighbour, and an oath be laid upon him to cause him to swear, and the oath come before Thine Altar in this House:
8:32 Then hear Thou in heaven, and do, and judge Thy servants, condemning the wicked, to bring his way upon his head; and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness.
8:33 When Thy people Israel be smitten down before the enemy, because they have sinned against Thee, and shall turn again to Thee, and confess Thy name, and pray, and make supplication unto Thee in this House:
8:34 Then hear Thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of Thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which Thou gavest unto their fathers.
8:35 When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against Thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess Thy name, and turn from their sin, when Thou afflictest them:
8:36 Then hear Thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of Thy servants, and of Thy people Israel, that Thou teach them The Good Way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon Thy land, which Thou hast given to Thy people for an inheritance.
8:37 If there be in the land famine, if there be pestilence, blasting, mildew, locust, [or] if there be caterpiller; if their enemy besiege them in the land of their cities; whatsoever plague, whatsoever sickness [there be];
8:38 What prayer and supplication soever be [made] by any man, [or] by all Thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this House:
8:39 Then hear Thou in heaven Thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways (Karma), whose heart Thou knowest; (for Thou, [even] thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men; )
8:40 That they may fear Thee all the days that they live in the land which Thou gavest unto our fathers.
8:41 Moreover concerning a stranger, that [is] not of Thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for Thy name's sake;
8:42 (For they shall hear of Thy great name, and of Thy strong hand, and of Thy stretched out arm; ) when he shall come and pray toward this House;
8:43 Hear Thou in heaven Thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to Thee for: that all people of the earth may know Thy name, to fear Thee, as [do] Thy people Israel; and that they may know that this House, which I have builded, is called by Thy name.
8:44 If Thy people go out to battle against their enemy, wheresoever Thou shalt send them, and shall pray unto the "I AM" toward the city which Thou hast chosen, and [toward] The House that I have built for Thy name:
8:45 Then hear Thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause.
8:46 If they sin against Thee, (for [there is] no man that sinneth not,) and Thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;
8:47 [Yet] if they shall bethink themselves in the land where they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto Thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness;
8:48 And [so] return unto Thee with ALL their heart, and with ALL their soul, in the land of their enemies, which led them away captive, and pray unto Thee toward their land, which Thou gavest unto their fathers, The City which Thou hast chosen, and The House which I have built for Thy name:
8:49 Then hear Thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven Thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause,
8:50 And forgive Thy people that have sinned against Thee, and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against Thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them:
8:51 For they [be] Thy people, and Thine inheritance, which Thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, from the midst of the furnace of iron:
8:52 That Thine eyes may be open unto the supplication of Thy servant, and unto the supplication of Thy people Israel, to hearken unto them in all that they call for unto Thee.
8:53 For Thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, [to be] Thine inheritance, as Thou spokest by the hand of Moses Thy servant, when Thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord "I AM".
8:54 And it was [so], that when Solomon had made an end of praying all this prayer and supplication unto the "I AM", he arose from before the Altar of the "I AM", from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven.
8:55 And he stood, and blessed all the congregation of Israel with a loud voice, saying,
8:56 Blessed [be] the "I AM", that hath given rest unto His people Israel, according to all that He promised: there hath not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised by the hand of Moses His servant.
8:57 The "I AM" our God be with us, as He was with our fathers: let Him not leave us, nor forsake us:
8:58 That He may incline our hearts unto Him, to walk in all His Ways, and to keep His Commandments, and His Statutes, and His Judgments, which He commanded [us through] our fathers.
8:59 And let these my words, wherewith I have made supplication before the "I AM", be near unto the "I AM" our God day and night, that He maintain the cause of His servant, and the cause of His people Israel at all times, as the matter shall require:
8:60 That all the people of the earth may know that the "I AM" [is] God, [and that there is] none else.
8:61 Let your heart therefore be perfect with the "I AM" our God, to walk in His Statutes, and to keep His Commandments, as at this day.
8:62 And the king, and all Israel with him, offered sacrifice before the "I AM".
8:63 And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the "I AM", two and twenty thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep. So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated The House of the "I AM".

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
Which is why:
"Mohammed taught his followers to face Jerusalem and God's "Holy of Holies" on Mt. Moriah, which is where Abraham went to sacrifice Isaac and prove that he loved God above everything on Earth and by doing this became the first imam (example) to ALL of his children (including the children of his son Ishmael), showing what they must also be willing to do (Sura 8:28), before they too (his children) can become "friends of God" and "True Moslems" (Sura 2:124)." - [LINK]

Which is therefore what the first Muslims in Medina are said to have done, until it was changed later, when the Meccans altered what God had told Mohammed (pbuh).

Well I posted the background info of the verse in question and you've proceeded to just ignore it and yet spout your opinions.
In otherwords actual context behind the verse means nothing, your personal opinions matter more.

You
"don't build mosques"
"don't pray in congregation"
despite the fact the Quran tells us to pray in congregation!! and in order for that to happen, we have to obviously build mosques wherever we are or at least pray in the same place/room together.

Also you wrote
The Meccans were totally against Mohammed (pbuh) and the Messages he brought from God.
THE Meccans?
You mean Mohammad SAW and his family were not meccans? You mean Abu Bakr, Uthman, Umar etc were not Meccans? The whole background of the battles between muslims and polythiest rejectors of islam is already detailed.
Just look up the life of Umar RA as an example.

Also funny how you reject hadith yet the same hadith tells us that there will be people from Quraysh who will at a later point do a lot of evil whilst masquandering as muslims. That does not negate pure islam.

I'm putting you on ignore now because your opinions are poor, you continue to repeat them despite knowing you're wrong...oh and claiming that guy with the white beard is the CHRIST and Mahdi together.....and he's from sheffield LMFAO.

Forever Light

Veteran
Well I posted the background info of the verse in question and you've proceeded to just ignore it and yet spout your opinions.
In otherwords actual context behind the verse means nothing, your personal opinions matter more.

You
"don't build mosques"
"don't pray in congregation"
despite the fact the Quran tells us to pray in congregation!! and in order for that to happen, we have to obviously build mosques wherever we are or at least pray in the same place/room together.
If you look at Scripture, we are actually told to pray constantly (without ceasing).

Romans
1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Ephesians
6:17 And take the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God:
6:18 Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

2 Timothy
1:3 I thank God, Whom I serve from [my] forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;

1 Thessalonians
2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the Word of God which ye heard from us, ye received [it] not [as] the word of men, but as it is in Truth, the Word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

5:16 Rejoice evermore.
5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.
5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the Will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Imam Jesus taught about worshipping in Spirit (i.e. with your spirit) and in truth:

John
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (being) and in Truth. [Kofk]

JAH says that being told to pray 5 times a day was done in order to help people to get used to the state of being in constant prayer/communication with Father (i.e. praying without ceasing).

Also you wrote
THE Meccans?
You mean Mohammad SAW and his family were not meccans? You mean Abu Bakr, Uthman, Umar etc were not Meccans? The whole background of the battles between muslims and polythiest rejectors of islam is already detailed.
Just look up the life of Umar RA as an example.
But Mohammed (pbuh) left Mecca. Didn't he?

Just like Abraham, who also had to leave all the people of his birthplace behind. God told Abraham he had to leave Ur, where he was born, because they (the people of Ur) were idol worshippers (just like the Meccans also were idol worshippers in Mohammed's (pbuh) time) and were all against God's Message, that God had revealed to Abraham:

Genesis 12:1 Now the "I AM" had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:

15:6 And he believed the "I AM"; and He counted it to him for righteousness.
15:7 And He said unto him, I [am] the "I AM" that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

Jesus said:
Mark 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A Prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

Luke 4:24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No Prophet is accepted in his own country.
4:25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
4:26 But unto none of them was Elijah sent, save unto Zarephath, [a city] of Sidon, unto a woman [that was] a widow.
4:27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
(All Scripture quoted from the King of kings' Bible)

Also funny how you reject hadith yet the same hadith tells us that there will be people from Quraysh who will at a later point do a lot of evil whilst masquandering as muslims. That does not negate pure islam.
The hadiths have conflicts with the Qur'an and some Muslims therefore rightly don't recognise them at all. It proves that they were written later by men (from Mecca) and are "traditions of the fathers" (just like the Jewish Talmud and Christian Catechism as well):

"The Hadith was written after Mohammed's (God's Messenger, peace be upon him) death and it caused the splitting up of moslems into different sects, in direct opposition to the message of the Koran, which is all about the "Gospel of Unity" (Sura 42:13-17), the keeping of God's Covenant (Sura 5:8 and 16:91), which is written in the Torah in the Bible, and becoming a Universal Brotherhood of believers. So the Meccans made the teachings of God of no effect by the teaching of their Hadith - "Traditions of their fathers", just as the Jews did when they substituted their book the Talmud in the place of God's Torah. The Talmud was condemned by God through both Christ - Matthew 15 v 9 and Mohammed Sura 43:21-23. The word Hadith (in Arabic) means the same as the word Talmud (in Hebrew) - "the Traditions of the fathers". How blind can people be? When will you ever learn? " - [LINK]

The Meccans were against Mohammed (pbuh). Why then do so many of the Muslims still put their trust in the teachings of Mecca?
The Romans were against Christ. Why then do so many Christians still put their trust in the teachings of Rome?
When will we ever learn?

(Rome b.t.w, is the enemy of both Muslims and Christians. The RCC and the Jesuits.)
I'm putting you on ignore now because your opinions are poor, you continue to repeat them despite knowing you're wrong...oh and claiming that guy with the white beard is the CHRIST and Mahdi together.....and he's from sheffield LMFAO.
They are not opinions if what is said can be backed up with Scripture.

Sura
43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

Last edited:

Forever Light

Veteran
I did go to the link and read about it.
One question I had, is if it were the case as it says about that particular mosque (and some mosques would then good and others bad?) how then should people know which mosques are good and which ones are bad ones? It doesn't make sense.
It says that is "the main account narrated by the majority of scholars.."

Where, in either the Bible or Qur'an, does it say anywhere to go and build churches, synagogues, or mosques?