Teens wearing thong bathing suits.

Dtrizzle2091

Rookie
Took my family to the beach today up in New Hampshire where perfect female teenage butts were out for every perverted man to drool over. These girls made me, a middle aged, very straight suburban mom crank my head and say dayum. Image what men are thinking. I find this unbelievably disturbing. Seems like society is pushing a hyper sexual/anti r*pe culture simultaneously and I don’t think that’s a coincidence. Not to mention. When I typed “is it appropriate for teenage girls to be wearing thongs to the beach?” In google, my results were DOZENS of websites full of stock images of “little girls in thongs”. I didn’t click on them, but nonetheless shocking. They’re not even trying to hide it.

God help my three year old daughter and help me protect her.

Lurker

Star
Strange you made this thread...I saw this the other day..

Local laws I guess.

Don't know about today, but in the past...Daytona Beach (the actual beach) is county and thong was ok, Daytona Beach (boardwalk) is city and thong was not ok. A few feet made the difference.

Lisa

Superstar
Local laws I guess.

Don't know about today, but in the past...Daytona Beach (the actual beach) is county and thong was ok, Daytona Beach (boardwalk) is city and thong was not ok. A few feet made the difference.
I meant...what are the odds I see something about someone in a thong bathing suit and someone makes a thread about it from personal experience?

polymoog

Superstar
they are slowly trying to ease us into accepting and normalizing p***philia.
if you speak against it, youre an old fashioned conservative, you are like those old ladies at the beach in the 1920s who wore an entire outfit for swimming.... you are against female liberation... etc.

Daze

Superstar
God help my three year old daughter and help me protect her.
You can do alot for your daughter just by throwing out every tv set you have in the house.
Far as societies degradation, the tv was / is a key player. Just compare 1950's Leave it to Beaver to today's South Park, on at prime time when families gather around the tv.

There's a reason they call it programming.

Lisa

Superstar
This is not for kids!' Woman is blasted after being filmed posing in a thong bikini for a VERY provocative photo of her backside while surrounded by CHILDREN in a public swimming pool

polymoog

Superstar
Last edited:

Dtrizzle2091

Rookie
even the TOYS are promoting sexuality in children. they dont need to know about any of that for many years. allow them their childhood, for crying out loud.

you be the judge:

3 min video
You literally cannot escape it even if you live under a rock. I homeschool my children, significantly limit their screen time and put the fear of God in them daily and still, all you need to do is take them to a playground or the grocery store and they’re exposed to all sorts of evil sh&t.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
This is not for kids!' Woman is blasted after being filmed posing in a thong bikini for a VERY provocative photo of her backside while surrounded by CHILDREN in a public swimming pool
What nasty trash, this is the Cardi-B generation, their role models are gutter trash and promoted by the industry, why else would a dumb, obnoxious, loud and uncouth stripper that can barely speak English be so famous and worth millions?

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Children's LOL Doll Reveals Pizza Tattoo When Placed In Cold Water - Other Dolls Reveal Lingerie

longer video discussing this:

pizzagate is fake, nothing to see here... dont mind those occult symbols on the arm... . look! over there! its cardi-b!

Last edited:
No more Daily Mail links....that is the most ad-filled pop up laden, slow to download non-fact checking site ever. And Myrtle Beach is not in North Carolina.
Myrtle Beach is a cesspool. I hate it there. It was fun in the 90s. But it's so dirty now. We literally call it "Dirty Myrtle" here in South Carolina. It's a dirty tourist trap. Every major hotel and resort sits on top of sewer drains into the ocean. The water is always dirty brown colored. Every year they host a bike week and a "black" bike week and the majority of the city just shutters their doors and windows (literally, hurricane style) and leaves for the week. So much crime they don't even want to be there for it.

TL;DR don't ever go to Myrtle Beach. Go south to Charleston, Beauford, or Hilton Head.