Teen Vogue Article: Anal Sex: What You Need To Know

Dan

Veteran
Life isn't easy. It's not rainbows & sunshine. Gotta make your own happiness.

This is aimed at my Westerners/Americans who bitch about everything. Not for Easterners who have real oppression, btw.
There are no rules in the ultimate reality, beyond good and evil. There is a place near a flyover in London (where I live) that has feral cats living there, breeding without control. A little old homeless man feeds them cat food all the time, while sleeping under a flyover bridge. I think that's nice. But greedy land-developers want to build here. Those cats will be put in cat-prisons, their liberty taken away.

williejonesjr

Veteran
There are no rules in the ultimate reality, beyond good and evil. There is a place near a flyover in London (where I live) that has feral cats living there, breeding without control. A little old homeless man feeds them cat food all the time, while sleeping under a flyover bridge. I think that's nice. But greedy land-developers want to build here. Those cats will be put in cat-prisons, their liberty taken away.
Sounds like heaven

williejonesjr

Veteran
You think it's funny?! Look at what cultural Marxism has done to the animals! They all walk around naked!!
Eh, I don't too much complain. My collar gives me a nasty rash, so I'm better off without it.

I don't have the same "body hang ups" and modesty issues humans have. It's great!

Now, I used to wear a bowtie & a pink slip... But that's a whole other story.

justjess

Superstar
Its common for women, sorry i dobt read up on mens health to have that answer for u. But even if it flips the genders.. so what? Its an acceptsble annoyance if only women have to deal with it?