Teen Vogue Article: Anal Sex: What You Need To Know

Dan

Veteran
I don't do the back door. I'm not for it.
Tell you all a little story.
When I was a pup, I was almost 1, we went to a gathering, my brother, mama and I and my other mama was there, my sister, some other pups that my "father" had sired.

So, he was .. Horny.. I guess and trying to get some off of all the pups. Kept running up behind everyone.
I guess, bc I'm neutered, that he didn't realize that I was a boy. Well, he got me. Right by the pool. I didn't fight him off bc he was the "alpha dog". Anyway, I was really embarrassed and I've never been the same.
So, no, I'm not for any of this talk.
Yet you share. I am saying that animals and human animals are basically wild beasts. What I don't agree with is the need to control, which leads to a prison planet of misery. Birds in cages are unhappy. Cats in houses are comfortable yet unhappy. People in self-imposed cages or otherwise are unhappy. Liberation is a raw form of reality. The only species on the planet seeking to control animals and even their own kind are humans. And they are the most miserable species ever.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yet you share. I am saying that animals and human animals are basically wild beasts. What I don't agree with is the need to control, which leads to a prison planet of misery. Birds in cages are unhappy. Cats in houses are comfortable yet unhappy. People in self-imposed cages or otherwise are unhappy. Liberation is a raw form of reality. The only species on the planet seeking to control animals and even their own kind are humans. And they are the most miserable species ever.
Humans make themselves miserable with desire.

Dan

Veteran
Humans make themselves miserable with desire.
Sex-addiction? Yeah. Great but another prison. Desire? Every living thing is greedy. Pigeons want more bread and anything they can eat. There's an old lady in my block who feeds them every day. They live. Animals are no different than people in the greed department. More and more...

williejonesjr

Veteran
Sex-addiction? Yeah. Great but another prison. Desire? Every living thing is greedy. Pigeons want more bread and anything they can eat. There's an old lady in my block who feeds them every day. They live. Animals are no different than people in the greed department. More and more...
Those pigeons are trying to survive. What you call "being greedy", they consider necessary rations.

No one needs anal sex to live. Bad comparison.

Dan

Veteran
Didn't they also practice p***philia?
Yup. The teachers screwed their pupils. Some present-day teachers want to take physical education to a higher (or selfish) level, and get jail for it. No innocents on either side. And post-pubescent teens are not children, in spite of what any law dictates.