Teacher in France beheaded for showing Muhammad cartoons

Riptide

Established
What’s the agenda if so?
Create more division perhaps.

Why do the elites push a french and muslim narrative?

Quite an effective way to create division. I was watching the story of this come up on the news the other night at work. One of my coworkers immediately made a sweeping generalization of all Muslim people saying, "Just blow them all up."

illuminatimess

Veteran
"Zio posters blah blah". And the typical muslims rush in to say it's staged because they don't want to admit that radical Islam is a real problem.
When it’s white trash that commits these type of crimes, y’all are the first to yell „false flag“. Hypocrites!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When it’s white trash that commits these type of crimes, y’all are the first to yell „false flag“. Hypocrites!
That’s an interesting one.

I am generally suspicious of false flags of any colour. Sometimes people just do awful stuff. I don’t buy into intersectionality or “identity politics” really.

There is certainly a link between beliefs and actions, but sometimes people who are raised in very “well adjusted” ideologies do unexpected evil, and sometimes great good is done by people whose background would lead you to ask “why”?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Who gets to define what a 'radical lslamist' is? A politician in the UK once said that a radical Muslim is anyone who prays five times a day. In that case, basically all Muslims are radical Islamists. Are Muslim women 'radical Islamists' for choosing to wear hijab?

France's interior minister recently said: "French Islam must be certain that all its followers consider the 'law of the Republic' to be superior to those of their God..." Muslims must obey the law of the land they inhabit, but are French Muslims going to be commanded to worship the Republic now? Were Darmanin (the interior minster) to define 'radical Islamist', as he has done, it would probably anyone that studies and practices their religion openly and faithfully, and anyone who disagrees with certain progressive laws of the French Republic such as same-sex marriage. This is most of the Muslims.

If ministers like Darmanin get to define what a radical Islamist is, they can reshape its scope to their liking to prosecute any dissenting Muslim, especially according to Macron's anti-separatism bill, that they deem a threat to the 'holy French Republic'. And perhaps that person isn't even a Muslim. Perhaps they're just an immigrant, or an ordinary person who disagrees with the government's policies.

Perhaps Macron will become like Kemal Atatürk, recreating Islam in the Republic's image just as Atatürk did in Turkey in the '20s and '30s, ordering that the call to prayer be recited in French, that the teaching of the Quran and the Arabic language be suppressed, that ordinary Muslim women don't get to cover up in public anymore, all under the petty guise of 'bettering' Islam. Tarring all French Muslims with the same brush, and attempting to strip Muslims of their faith can only create more problems than it will solve.
It puts me in mind of 911. In a way, what truly happened was far less significant than what was made of it. Angry Muslims sometimes kill people who insult their prophet, and Charlie Hedbo certainly trades on insult rather than debate. Could someone have been so upset by that as to want to kill? As a non-Muslim I couldn’t say. Perhaps we will never know.

What I do know is that in the wake of the twin towers, Events can be used as precedents. Here it appears Macron is wanting to spin the incident to support a wider narrative - that the moral beliefs of anyone must be put below that of the state. If he were the Antichrist (and no, I have no special insight here) that would be the thin end of the Revelation 13 wedge.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Normally Im against the Muslim in these cases, and I have the same feelings regarding this one. But the person I find most fault with here is the teacher. What an irresponsible, provocative and totally avoidable menagerie. What if the killer had gone off on students, or taken hostages? Imo this seems similar to being ready and willing to stand against sexual assault whenever wherever, yet also ready to admit people have to make mature. responsible decisions. I can admit the laws of their nation were clearly violated in a most heinous fashion, thats not even up for debate.

But I can also admit that even a basic conclusion indicates this behavior was high-risk and placed the students and staff in serious danger.

Im going to need more evidence before I believe its a false flag. What's weird -macron somehow posing as a nationalist after this? The guy is literally a predatory banker elite become president. I wouldn't put it past him to pull political stunts, but I don't know french politics well enough to know if this was the time for one.There's been muslim false flag terror before no doubt, done by Israel such as the ISIS attacks and 9/11. But there is also muslim extremists so Im not sure

Who gets to define what a 'radical lslamist' is? A politician in the UK once said that a radical Muslim is anyone who prays five times a day. In that case, basically all Muslims are radical Islamists. Are Muslim women 'radical Islamists' for choosing to wear hijab?

France's interior minister recently said: "French Islam must be certain that all its followers consider the 'law of the Republic' to be superior to those of their God..." Muslims must obey the law of the land they inhabit, but are French Muslims going to be commanded to worship the Republic now? Were Darmanin (the interior minster) to define 'radical Islamist', as he has done, it would probably anyone that studies and practices their religion openly and faithfully, and anyone who disagrees with certain progressive laws of the French Republic such as same-sex marriage. This is most of the Muslims.

If ministers like Darmanin get to define what a radical Islamist is, they can reshape its scope to their liking to prosecute any dissenting Muslim, especially according to Macron's anti-separatism bill, that they deem a threat to the 'holy French Republic'. And perhaps that person isn't even a Muslim. Perhaps they're just an immigrant, or an ordinary person who disagrees with the government's policies.

Perhaps Macron will become like Kemal Atatürk, recreating Islam in the Republic's image just as Atatürk did in Turkey in the '20s and '30s, ordering that the call to prayer be recited in French, that the teaching of the Quran and the Arabic language be suppressed, that ordinary Muslim women don't get to cover up in public anymore, all under the petty guise of 'bettering' Islam. Tarring all French Muslims with the same brush, and attempting to strip Muslims of their faith can only create more problems than it will solve.
Having radical beliefs should be allowed. But killing for those beliefs should not be. In our times of state and corporate approved radical beliefs, people have forgotten how to allow radical beliefs and radical free speech. It terrifies the power controllers so they have chosen which radical beliefs to give people to pacify and channel their urge for radical change, into BLM, antifa, gay movements, and so on. Radical morality exists in Islamic western communities, its been thoroughlly beaten out of the Christians by the masters. Perhaps this is an attempt to water down the Islamists, the only people who are allowed to successfully reverse LGBT style decisions and the radical beliefs pushed by the state-corporate animal. Just some thoughts if this was a FF

Having radical beliefs should be allowed. But killing for those beliefs should not be. In our times of state and corporate approved radical beliefs, people have forgotten how to allow radical beliefs and radical free speech. It terrifies the power controllers so they have chosen which radical beliefs to give people to pacify and channel their urge for radical change, into BLM, antifa, gay movements, and so on. Radical morality exists in Islamic western communities, its been thoroughlly beaten out of the Christians by the masters. Perhaps this is an attempt to water down the Islamists, the only people who are allowed to successfully reverse LGBT style decisions and the radical beliefs pushed by the state-corporate animal. Just some thoughts if this was a FF
This is part of the reason why the CCP are putting Uighurs in internment and reeducation camps. Because the values of the Muslim Uighurs do not align with the values of the totalitarian Chinese Communist Party.

This is part of the reason why the CCP are putting Uighurs in internment and reeducation camps. Because the values of the Muslim Uighurs do not align with the values of the totalitarian Chinese Communist Party.
Yeah I'm thinking about what the power elite gain from muslim false flag terror now. One purpose I see it serving is splitting the muslim community through a trauma based mind control technique. Seeing people who allegedly believe what you do commiting atrocities to your country men splits people - mix in with the neo liberal values pushed by the corporate state nwo, the top down values, or become radicalized. i think some muslims may feel this way, or feel this duality being formed. They see the values they hold dear being associated with violence when there's no need for them to be, they are the values the west had until the 1960s. A split of extremes with no middle, classic hegelian dialectics. And push people towards fighting each other and away from the Zionists who are doing this. And by doing this I mean, causing the wars in the middle east, displacement of populations, setting up fake islamic terror groups like ISIS. What do you think?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thats a half truth. The Uighur's do not have a serious history of armed, guerilla resistance to the CCP and certainly nothing which would warrant this extreme treatment. The real motives behind this are a land/resource grab and to send a shock-and-awe moment across the nation there to help enforce China's coming societal subordination to the state. And the CCP has been correct up to this point in their calculation that accusations of religious extremism are providing sufficient cover from the global community to continue this agenda.

Also helping the world stay silent is the fact that many top scientific concerns from all over the globe are partnering with China on this project... and their home nations are most definitely interested in seeing a successful outcome to this experiment of mass societal control and reshaping. They will obviously then be looking to turn these programs inward on their own populations.

Janahbanana12

"Zio posters blah blah". And the typical muslims rush in to say it's staged because they don't want to admit that radical Islam is a real problem.
Thats not completely true. The typical Muslims dont rush to say that.. There is a THEORY that it could have been staged because of some of the fishy aspects about the scenario. This is something some Muslims and non muslims might say. Same with many other major events

Thats a half truth. The Uighur's do not have a serious history of armed, guerilla resistance to the CCP and certainly nothing which would warrant this extreme treatment. The real motives behind this are a land/resource grab and to send a shock-and-awe moment across the nation there to help enforce China's coming societal subordination to the state. And the CCP has been correct up to this point in their calculation that accusations of religious extremism are providing sufficient cover from the global community to continue this agenda.

Also helping the world stay silent is the fact that many top scientific concerns from all over the globe are partnering with China on this project... and their home nations are most definitely interested in seeing a successful outcome to this experiment of mass societal control and reshaping. They will obviously then be looking to turn these programs inward on their own populations.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes, BARI plays a huge role in this.

DesertRose

Superstar
The the French army has been a terrorist force in the world especially in Africa.
They have and continue to incubate terrorists along with the US/ British armies.
Where do you think that creatures such as Chairmen Mao, and Pol Pot the butcher of Cambodia got trained?
France is one of the main bases of the NWO elite and Macron is a Rothschild puppet.

I am glad that Muslims condemn the extremists in our midst but we must always keep in mind the many times false flags have been blamed on Islam.

We have to check who is making that claim and not jump to their conclusions immediately like their zio puppets do.
We have been told to examine the news that comes from the immoral people with apparent agendas.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Wigi

Veteran
The the French army has been a terrorist force in the world especially in Africa.
They have and continue to incubate terrorists along with the US/ British armies.
Where do you think that creatures such as Chairmen Mao, and Pol Pot the butcher of Cambodia got trained?
France is one of the main bases of the NWO elite and Macron is a Rothschild puppet.

I am glad that Muslims condemn the extremists in our midst but we must always keep in mind the many times false flags have been blamed on Islam.

We have to check who is making that claim and not jump to their conclusions immediately like their zio puppets do.
We have been told to examine the news that comes from the immoral people with apparent agendas.
I'll say something you may not like but the nwo counts on Islam to create its most extreme elements. We can argue how and why they nurture radical Islam but the result is the same :
People ask to deprive rights in the name of peace and safety, right wing separatists thinks it's further evidence for their ideas, militant atheists says you see 'religion is once again the problem'.
It's a psychological war nobody was prepared for and it will be like that until the Antichrist appears.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'll say something you may not like but the nwo counts on Islam to create its most extreme elements. We can argue how and why they nurture radical Islam but the result is the same :
People ask to deprive rights in the name of peace and safety, right wing separatists thinks it's further evidence for their ideas, militant atheists says you see 'religion is once again the problem'.
It's a psychological war nobody was prepared for and it will be like that until the Antichrist appears.
There is truth in these words, but also truth in the notion that the nwo/illuminati/whatever we want to call "them" is also scared of Muslims faith in God and they hate/are terrified of Islam.