Teacher in France beheaded for showing Muhammad cartoons

Lurking009

Star
Giant images of Prophet Mohammed appear on French government building

Christians accept the humiliation of Jesus in art and everywhere. Muslims cannot. They(France) know it and we know their purpose.
Wow - knowing how appeasing France has been I'm extremely surprised. Maybe they've have finally had enough?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Christians accept the humiliation of Jesus in art and everywhere. Muslims cannot. They(France) know it and we know their purpose.
That would be Matthew 12...

The Unpardonable Sin

31“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Giant images of Prophet Mohammed appear on French government building

This prolly going to get some people killed smh. As Muslims, we are not condoning the violence and are explicitly speaking out against it. But if you intentionally provoke hardcore Jewish, Christian or Muslim people you should just count on problematic situations arising and potential violence.

So once again, not condoning violence. I just dont see how its legal to provoke various factions of society when a violent response is almost guaranteed.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
This prolly going to get some people killed smh. As Muslims, we are not condoning the violence and are excplicitly speaking out against it. But if you intentionally provoke hardcore Jewish, Christian or Muslim people you should just count on problematic situations arising and potential violence.
a fair statement.

I just dont see how its legal to provoke various factions of society when a violent response is almost guranteed.
yes, but who draws the line where provocation begins?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
a fair statement.

I would say the fact that these acts were imposed on society is what makes them egregious. If the teacher was doing his thing in public speaking out about the cartoon issue then it's still problematic because ish could jump off in public... but what else can one do? The people in these nations have a right to express themselves. But when he made this an issue children had to confront, and at a public school no less, he crossed the boundaries. Yes, he should have been fired or received a reprimand but he chose to ratchet the situation up close to 100% and paid the ultimate price for doing so.

Same with the building... if a newspaper chooses to print these materials that is their prerogative to do so and they assume the responsibility for that decision. However, to blast the controversial and already proven EXTREMELY provocative imagery on the public building is just asking for trouble.

So I agree, these Muslims (and whatever other religious elements participate in this kind of activity) are out of line and in violation... but we already know who/how they is. They are a known commodity. What I cant understand is why people are intentionally trying to provoke others who have proven a willingness to respond with such aggression.

polymoog

Superstar
Smell of a Psyop in France

6:50.
goes into further detail about the fake head.

friend

Veteran
how do we know if this was a even real story?
looking at the quick killing of the attacker by the police without prior investigation while they could get him alive shows that the police was in the know and was waiting for the attacker to act and kill the teacher and then the news made its way around the world in the Zionist media channels and newspapers

staged or not it IS A FALSE-FLAG but the sheeple in this forum are asking me other questions

friend

Veteran
again, i dont believe this event took place.

i would like to add that any religious extremist (christian, jewish, muslim, etc.) takes things into his own hands and has their own interpretation on their respective religions, none of which is usually sanctioned by the official group.
TOTALLY AGREED.

my point was that, IF this event took place, the offended muslims should have filed an official complaint to have that teacher reprimanded. any religious ridicule does not belong in the classroom.
The police did not give anyone a chance though.

they killed the attacker while the could arrest him alive using stun guns or other means for investigation and they killed him instantly against western common practices of law enforcement .

the second point is that the French government is allowing these drawing things to happen so who to complaint against? the teacher or the French government? while they have criminalized any opinion against Zionist holocaust story.

friend

Veteran
The French government is deliberately allowing this to happen so the lines are going to be drawn by ordinary, emotional, angry, not so knowledgeable Muslims who are not allowed by Sharia law to act on their own.

friend

Veteran
From what I'm reading from various sources, the penalty for blasphemy against Islam is death or some sort of punishment. This sentence can be applied to both muslims and non-muslims. Numerous fatwas have been issued and the death penalty carried out on non-muslims around the world time and time again for alleged blasphemy. These are facts, not speculation.
whatever be the Fatwa, who is going to implement that fatwa? ordinary muslims or the government? in Sharia law the ordinary muslims are not allowed to take law in their hands and act on their own.

My earlier question remains: Why is Sharia law being forced on non-muslims and in free countries.
Free countries who do not allow anyone to even say a word against Holocaust narrative shoved down people's throats by Zionists masters of those free countries.

Lurking009

Star

floss

Star
Yup. Well, at least he's being honest about how he really thinks and feels. They're not bluffing, they're not exaggerating. They will KILL you if you fail to bow down to their god. Everyone should take them at their word and understand people like this do not belong in a free society. They will not integrate.
Funny part was when he calls the teacher "evil spirited" instead of the murderer lol.

manama

Star
Smell of a Psyop in France

6:50.
goes into further detail about the fake head.
oh wow

friend

Veteran
MUSLIMS ARE 1.7 BILLION.

if you think muslims will kill you if you dont bow to their God then who can escape 1.7 billion sword wielding muslims ?

there are extremists in every group be it atheist, christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist or muslim which constitute not even 1% of their group.

The French government and media are surely upto something as within few days of Macron's sudden attack on Islam, killings and insulting drawings started. Macron is trying to dupe the french public to draw votes from the far right. thats all.

moreover, most of the victims of the extremist muslim groups (who constitute less than 1% and are controlled by secular Arab and non-Arab spy agencies like Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram, al-qaeda etc...) are muslim people.

plus, all of the extremist muslim groups have been defeated by MUSLIMS (surprise). Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram etc... were fought against and defeated by Muslims.

Turkish expats save 2 women, 1 police officer's life during Vienna terror attack and Erdogan praises their heroics.

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/turkish-expats-save-2-women-1-police-officers-life-during-vienna-terror-attack
https://www.trtworld.com/europe/erdogan-hails-heroic-actions-of-two-austrian-turks-in-vienna-terror-attack-41133

free2018

Star
Over the last few weeks at school my son has been presented with an “RE curriculum” that tells 13 - 14 year olds that the Bible is sexist, homophobic and all manner of other nonsense, and that you should ignore its advice when you are older and shack up together rather than getting married.

What I did not do was to go to my church and tell a few young firebrand Christians, and get the “progressive” teacher killed. Instead, I told him that those were the kind of things some people say about the Bible and talked about Christian responses.
You didn't, but you could have.
Christians have only turned cuck when it comes to morality.
When it comes to killing the elderly, women and children, "Christian" nations have killed millions for their creditors.