Taylor $wift

minnie82

Superstar
In the music video for her song "Blank Space", she bites into an apple, and then the love interest in the music video tries it. This is symbolic of the story in the Old Testament of Eve disobeying God by trying the forbidden fruit, and then giving it to Adam, to try.
View attachment 85631View attachment 85632
Part of the reason why I added the picture of the love interest, is because he looks hilarious in that picture. :3
It was the male model Sean O'pry, but you're right that look hilarious

BananaLaser

Veteran
That's horrific. Normally musicians like her are more cryptic about that kind of thing, but here she is condoning behavior like that out in the open. But people will still tell you that it's all a huge coincidence, that she didn't mean it, blah blah blah.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
No i think they were more than that
She has always written about straight relationships and she always dated men. I don't think she is Gay. she only tries to pander to the gays and feminists to remain relevant because she is very money obsessed person.

minnie82

Superstar
She has always written about straight relationships and she always dated men. I don't think she is Gay. she only tries to pander to the gays and feminists to remain relevant because she is very money obsessed person.
Or she simply promoted the illuminati gay agenda

Or she simply promoted the illuminati gay agenda
Idk if you guys are aware of gaylor, basically swiftie went on deep dive on these conspiracies of her being gay, also on what foldklore/evermore fictional love triangle could mean, how i wish they go into the real shit, the tranvestigation instead, her origin, her (her controller’s) agenda, but i bet they cant bear it, they grew up thinking they know her, only to be deceived lmao i imagine it can break their mind.