Taylor $wift

I also believe she's into witchcraft. What evidence have you found?
Maybe more like hints or indicators, which prolly you have a lot, time for detective to spill it. I gave mine, i mean idk how it works but she is prolly one of the highest priestess in the industry (or the world in that case, who else other than real priests and these public figures can be summoning humanity lol)

BananaLaser

Veteran
Her album Reputation seems pretty demonic. In the music video for “Look What You Made Me Do”, she’s sitting in a bathtub, which most likely represents her rebirth as a bad girl in the music industry.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Aside from the demonic “Look What You Made Me Do” music video, here are some of the demonic lyrics from her album “Reputation”:

Look What You Made Me Do-Lyrics:
28A4A039-E3ED-4327-8D9A-9D0A07C7EC8D.jpeg
When she sings “Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time”, she’s being blasphemous because she’s making a mockery of Jesus resurrection, since he was the only one who resurrected.

I Did Something Bad-Lyrics:
237BC380-19F2-429E-824F-3FE9DD85B6B5.jpeg
All the lyrics in the image above to the song “I Did Something Bad” are sinister, because she’s trying to get the listener to think that you can find joy in doing what is evil.

Don’t Blame Me-Lyrics:
41788EC0-202F-41B5-9EF3-CB811AC096A0.jpeg
When she sings “I would fall from grace just to touch your face” she’s trivializing how serious it is to commit a mortal sin and therefore separate yourself from God. The lyric might seem harmless, but it does hold quite a bit of meaning.

Aside from the demonic “Look What You Made Me Do” music video, here are some of the demonic lyrics from her album “Reputation”:

Look What You Made Me Do-Lyrics:
View attachment 85373
When she sings “Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time”, she’s being blasphemous because she’s making a mockery of Jesus resurrection, since he was the only one who resurrected.

I Did Something Bad-Lyrics:
View attachment 85374
All the lyrics in the image above to the song “I Did Something Bad” are sinister, because she’s trying to get the listener to think that you can find joy in doing what is evil.

Don’t Blame Me-Lyrics:
View attachment 85375
When she sings “I would fall from grace just to touch your face” she’s trivializing how serious it is to commit a mortal sin and therefore separate yourself from God. The lyric might seem harmless, but it does hold quite a bit of meaning.
perfect example, inversion from the bible. if they hadnt come out saying she wrote her own lyrics, not so innocent anymore eh? put on that cynical lens for once, tq for sharing!! interesting to analyze her gender agenda thru out her discography. Willow, ivy, midnight rain quite witchy. I dont listen to all her songs so sorry not too helpful, i only catch bits and pieces.

Slava

Established
What does the picture of the dog mean? Is the combination of red and blue randomly chosen in the room?
Do the two questions above have a relationship?
What is the relationship of the blue bird to everything that happens in the clip? What do the musicians in the costumes symbolize?
I want to compare my observations with yours.

BananaLaser

Veteran
What does the picture of the dog mean? Is the combination of red and blue randomly chosen in the room?
Do the two questions above have a relationship?
What is the relationship of the blue bird to everything that happens in the clip? What do the musicians in the costumes symbolize?
I want to compare my observations with yours.
I’m sure that there is symbolism with the different things you mentioned, I’m just not sure what the meaning would be behind it.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Her latest album is titled "Midnights". She also recently released a deluxe version for it titled "Midnights - 3am Edition". Does this seem suspicious to y'all considering that these are the times when witches/satanists are known to do rituals?
1679522849675.png

BananaLaser

Veteran
Here is a video of her explaining her song “Anti Hero”. She mentions how she sometimes doesn’t feel like a person. What do y’all think that could mean?

About her saying that she sometimes doesn't feel like a person, I would be very curious to know y'alls thoughts about that. Could her saying that be a reference to her possibly being a clone of Zeena LaVey?

minnie82

Superstar
About her saying that she sometimes doesn't feel like a person, I would be very curious to know y'alls thoughts about that. Could her saying that be a reference to her possibly being a clone of Zeena LaVey?
Maybe she feels like she's a robot or something ..

Zeena changed her name to Zeena Shreck and has denounced everything her father stood for.

BananaLaser

Veteran
In the music video for her song "Blank Space", she bites into an apple, and then the love interest in the music video tries it. This is symbolic of the story in the Old Testament of Eve disobeying God by trying the forbidden fruit, and then giving it to Adam, to try.
87DD544B-0149-48A0-95FD-4BADE3BF492D.jpeg6C7F580A-FDB6-4187-8B7D-44ACD3570A96.jpeg
Part of the reason why I added the picture of the love interest, is because he looks hilarious in that picture. :3