Taylor $wift

Dalit

Star
These are the lyrics to her song ”False God”. I can tell that the meaning behind it is definitely satanic, but I‘m not quite sure what it‘s actually about. What do y’all think it’s about??

View attachment 85280
It's about sex. Like Hozier's "Take Me to Church". It equates religion with sex, which is creepy and probably blasphemous. Well, sex and idolatry.

Her songs are full of cuss words now, too, and it doesn't add anything good to the songs. Got a weird feeling from listening to her latest album or project even though I sorta like one song on it. That song had been radio-edited. What's she trying to be? Cool and edgy? It's so tired and unoriginal.

BananaLaser

Veteran
It's about sex. Like Hozier's "Take Me to Church". It equates religion with sex, which is creepy and probably blasphemous. Well, sex and idolatry.

Her songs are full of cuss words now, too, and it doesn't add anything good to the songs. Got a weird feeling from listening to her latest album or project even though I sorta like one song on it. That song had been radio-edited. What's she trying to be? Cool and edgy? It's so tired and unoriginal.
Do you know why they trying equating sex with religion? Do you think the song could be about ritualistic satanic sex magic?

Dalit

Star
Do you know why they trying equating sex with religion? Do you think the song could be about ritualistic satanic sex magic?
Could be. Pagan religion involved temple prostitutes and the like. Plus, satanists will even say they don't believe in satan, but that they believe they are their own gods. Fits with the "Do as thou wilt" from Aleister Crowley.

redqueen

Superstar
the "celebrities" heavily promoted and use the
signs/symbols of the club

use words with frequencies to spell those who're
listening like sirens,it's why when Ya listen to angry
music Ya become angry,listen to sad songs same
Love songs make Ya think of the Love You've experienced
in Your life

this whole english language is nothing more than
tptb's language that's been spread around the world
and it's tainted through and through

I've tried posting examples of this in the mind control 101 thread

tptb have created all different types of ways to control Us
through subliminals is a main way,through imagery/words/dance/song etc..
they use these tools because they Know they work they've been using
them along time now

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
the "celebrities" heavily promoted and use the
signs/symbols of the club

use words with frequencies to spell those who're
listening like sirens,it's why when Ya listen to angry
music Ya become angry,listen to sad songs same
Love songs make Ya think of the Love You've experienced
in Your life

this whole English language is nothing more than
tptb's language that's been spread around the world
and it's tainted through and through

I've tried posting examples of this in the mind control 101 thread

tptb have created all different types of ways to control Us
through subliminals is a main way,through imagery/words/dance/song etc..
they use these tools because they Know they work they've been using
them along time now
What do you think the song "False God" is about?

BananaLaser

Veteran

Which songs on her new album gave you a weird feeling? You aren't mistaken for having those feelings, because she has released a deluxe version for it called "Midnights-3am Edition". The "3am" in the deluxe title isn't random; it's highly symbolic. The time 3am is known as the inverse time of Jesus death, and so it is a time when witches and satanists do rituals.

BananaLaser

Veteran
exactly what it says it's all about the false gods tptb
want to be and want Us to believe We can be too
Peoples already worship all kinds of false gods today
Oh ok, I thought that you may've thought there was a deeper meaning past that, but thanks for telling me your interpretation.

redqueen

Superstar
there probably is
I never Heard/Seen the song before so Ya asked
I gave that surface review of it,if I spent time reviewing
video and lyrics there is always more to be found

I always recommend anyone looking to analyze
these things split it up,watch video with no sound
and looking for the submlinals/word association
in it

listen/usually I read the lyrics on their own so that
it's not as powerful of an effect on Your subconscious
always keep that in Your mind that what Your Seeing/Hearing
is a tool to program Ya

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Taylor Swift‘s 4th album is titled “Red”. Does anyone find that interesting that she chose to name it red of all colors, since in the occult the color red represents sacrifice?

moodychick

Established
Family Guy made an episode about her a few years ago. There were jokes about lesbians, the ghostwriter rumors, her image.

The scene at her house stood out. The symbols include checkered floor; purple and gold carpet; programming colors purple (lavender) and green ( Swift is wearing aqua in this case and the drapes are lavender). Ruby red shoes is also represented.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Family Guy made an episode about her a few years ago. There were jokes about lesbians, the ghostwriter rumors, her image.

The scene at her house stood out. The symbols include checkered floor; purple and gold carpet; programming colors purple (lavender) and green ( Swift is wearing aqua in this case and the drapes are lavender). Ruby red shoes is also represented.

Is the way her house looks on the show, meant to be representative of the way her house looks in real life?

BananaLaser

Veteran
Taylor Swift‘s 4th album is titled “Red”. Does anyone find that interesting that she chose to name it red of all colors, since in the occult the color red represents sacrifice?
Does anyone have any ideas behind why she named it “Red”, considering red represents sacrifice? I’d be curious to know what y’all’s thoughts are.

BananaLaser

Veteran
she also wear red when she came back to stage after Kanye West "humiliated" her at the Vma, that was her illumination initiation at that time
Are you suggesting that the album title “Red” symbolizes that she made a sacrifice in order to remain an industry darling?