Taylor $wift

What a joke, i was hypnotized by her growing up. look up if 4lwyn family has link to t4vistock, he is probably her handler. probably she is dna match to L4vey. Her songs have too much cryptic message to witchcraft etc., ask someone who’s well versed to just review her lyrics, interesting.

minnie82

Superstar
What a joke, i was hypnotized by her growing up. look up if 4lwyn family has link to t4vistock, he is probably her handler. probably she is dna match to L4vey. Her songs have too much cryptic message to witchcraft etc., ask someone who’s well versed to just review her lyrics, interesting.
Alwyn is her beard too, because she have rumors to be lesbian for years

BananaLaser

Veteran
Which songs of hers have cryptic witchcraft messaging in them?

Something about her just isn't right. Even though Britney kind of went off the rails with too much sex weirdness I never got the creepy evil feeling I get from TS. Plus never got the transgender vibe from Britney like with TS. Sad how much Britney has been ripped off and tortured yet TS so rich and powerful. People always knocking Britneys voice but it better than TS plus at least she can dance good.

BananaLaser

Veteran
Something about her just isn't right. Even though Britney kind of went off the rails with too much sex weirdness I never got the creepy evil feeling I get from TS. Plus never got the transgender vibe from Britney like with TS. Sad how much Britney has been ripped off and tortured yet TS so rich and powerful. People always knocking Britneys voice but it better than TS plus at least she can dance good.
Could you please elaborate on what about TS gives you an unsettling feeling? :)

minnie82

Superstar
Yes Britney voice is better than Swift one,i mean her original tone, not the baby voice that we heard now

Last edited:

moodychick

Established
Swift's music is not as iconic as Britney's. She's still famous because of her insane fans.

If it wasn't for the humiliation ritual at the 2009 VMAs, Swift's fame would've faded like every other singer-songwriters (Michelle Branch). She should thank Kanye.

There was an online blog that mentioned how in her early career copied Avril Lavigne's.

minnie82

Superstar
Swift's music is not as iconic as Britney's. She's still famous because of her insane fans.

If it wasn't for the humiliation ritual at the 2009 VMAs, Swift's fame would've faded like every other singer-songwriters (Michelle Branch). She should thank Kanye.

There was an online blog that mentioned how in her early career copied Avril Lavigne's.
Michelle Branch career faded because she didn't want sold her soul,like her song Everywhere

Michelle Branch career faded because she didn't want sold her soul,like her song Everywhere
This makes sense. This happens to alot of singers that come out for a couple of years then they vanish. Seems they realize what's at stake and don't want anything to do with it. So many from American Idol have faded probably for this reason.
Interesting, even the main singer of the Pussycat Dolls, Nicole, even said to get to the very top, she would have to sell her soul. And those girls were promoting the worst messages in their music!

This makes sense. This happens to alot of singers that come out for a couple of years then they vanish. Seems they realize what's at stake and don't want anything to do with it. So many from American Idol have faded probably for this reason.
Interesting, even the main singer of the Pussycat Dolls, Nicole, even said to get to the very top, she would have to sell her soul. And those girls were promoting the worst messages in their music!
What about Carrie Underwood? I don't get an evil vibe from her. And she can actually sing good unlike TS.