Taylor Swifts Creepy Lizard/dragon Post

mecca

Superstar
What happened to her profile picture and her other posts? Do you think she got hacked? Nvm I don't think she got hacked... it's probably a publicity stunt.

Leviathan

Established
Many people seem to think it's in reference to her being nicknamed "Snake" after her little feud with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Kanye put a crude lyric about Taylor in one of his songs. Taylor acted so offended and shocked. Yet, we come to find out she actually approved the questionable lyric over the phone. Kim posted a recording of the call on Twitter to expose her. She did have a bit of a backlash over that and many people began to catch on to how manipulative she could be.

But of course, it could also be something a lot more sinister. We know how significant the snake is in the Book of Genesis, and also all the theories about reptilians. Nevertheless, it does seem she is going to release new music very soon so her strange behavior on social media is no doubt to promote it. I wonder what kind of symbolism it will all have.

Aero

Superstar
Celebrities like Tswift get press easily all the time. So there really is no way to know if this is a smart marketing move. Like is she actually trying to re-brand herself, or is she just being a weirdo?

I'm hoping it's a branding effort. And I have that same hope for all of these artists in a cycle. They keep making music about their sex lives, because it's something they aren't getting. At least not like how they really want to get it. It should be transparent even to the biggest dummy.

It's like they have it all except a man who really gives a shit. And they scare those type of guys off.

Devine

Star
yeah she deleted all her media posts except the lizard vid. she has album coming out friday so its a promo BUT the video is so weird creepy and unpleasant to watch it doesn't seem to match her pop princess image. my hubby is predicting that she will emerge friday as a new Darker version of herself, we shall see :)

TMT

Star
It does seem to be a sort of taking back of the name people call you situation. Like Crowley rolling with the "wickedest man alive" tag he got from the prudish press.
And maybe she just likes snakes. I am always sad that people maintain a superstitious fear of snakes as they are lovely animals and many species are quite beneficial in controlling rodent populations.
images.jpg

images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

download.jpg

mecca

Superstar
And maybe she just likes snakes. I am always sad that people maintain a superstitious fear of snakes as they are lovely animals and many species are quite beneficial in controlling rodent populations.

Snakes are cool but I'm scared of them. I'm scared of most animals though cause they could attack me.

Aero

Superstar
I don't care if she loves snakes or not. I'm just getting tired of all the cryptic shit. Even though I clearly already know what it all means anyway. It still takes some effort and concentration.

Sure it's fun when you first start sending out cryptic messages. You get to watch everyone react. Everyone suddenly has a theory and it's actually a good way to learn about human behavior. But eventually you just alienate everyone.

Aero

Superstar
I heard her new song. I'm wondering if she's about to go full horrorcore. Because that would be awesome. And apparently there is a bunch of conspiracy theories already.

I don't think there is a conspiracy. Like sorry, none of these pop stars know anything about pizzagate. They aren't watching child trafficking rings go on in front of their eyes. And I'm pretty sure they haven't been cloned. At least not in the traditional sense.

TMT

Star
Snakes are cool but I'm scared of them. I'm scared of most animals though cause they could attack me.
It's good to be cautious of animals. I was walking around town once and I wasn't paying attention walked like a foot in front a moose,scared the hell out of me and I'm lucky it didn't charge.