Tattoos & Body Mods Prepping Humans For The Mark

James

I'm sure this isn't an original thought, but it's occurred to me that all of this Tattoo and body modification culture is prepping man to take the mark of the beast.

People who have done this are probably much more likely to accept the mark, in whatever form it may be (chip, electronic tattoo, etc.). Versus someone like me, the mere concept of altering my body in any way disgusts me.

I work a minimum wage job and live in Portland, OR. Pretty much everyone at my income level has some sort of tattoo, piercing, dyed hair, etc. I went to a punk show like a month ago at this 'vegan bar', whoopdie do for our b12 shots yay! (clearly I'm not vegan) and I was probably the only one there that was as God made me.

It's almost like the culture is so into this, when they finally unveil the mark, people will be so used to modifying their body anyway.

Stina

Rookie
I agree. This generation seems hopeless to me, if something seems cool then it's deemed good, they don't care to question anything.

Regarding tattoos, I have heard from a fellow artist that they use Vermillion (Cinnabar) in tattooing reds which has to be the peak of stupidity.
Just an FYI, they've banned this pigment from art paints a long, long time ago (back when people were sane). So using it to paint something with the tip of a brush or a knife on a canvas was deemed too risky to one's health, but putting it in cut-up skin is just peachy.
It gets even better if you think about the fact that they have to have their tattoos redone over and over so they won't end up looking like stains, because they fade pretty fast. So that means they don't just inject this crap and who knows what else into their bodies once, they redo this process multiple times throughout their lives.
Maybe all these heavy metals that they're injecting into their bodies are one cause of this generation's corroding sanity.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I'm sure this isn't an original thought, but it's occurred to me that all of this Tattoo and body modification culture is prepping man to take the mark of the beast.

People who have done this are probably much more likely to accept the mark, in whatever form it may be (chip, electronic tattoo, etc.). Versus someone like me, the mere concept of altering my body in any way disgusts me.

I work a minimum wage job and live in Portland, OR. Pretty much everyone at my income level has some sort of tattoo, piercing, dyed hair, etc. I went to a punk show like a month ago at this 'vegan bar', whoopdie do for our b12 shots yay! (clearly I'm not vegan) and I was probably the only one there that was as God made me.

It's almost like the culture is so into this, when they finally unveil the mark, people will be so used to modifying their body anyway.
I’ve totally thought this for a long time now, especially after I read they could use tattoos instead of the chip. I thought, that’s it that’s how the mark will be.

When I was growing up you didn’t want to alter your mind with drugs or have tattoos, there was a stigma with that and you weren’t looked on very well. Now those things don’t matter as everyone is getting tattooed, marking their bodies with piercings and doing drugs. Society has really eroded quite a bit.

Maybe all these heavy metals that they're injecting into their bodies are one cause of this generation's corroding sanity.
Ya never know, probably doesn’t help.

Assuming the futurist view of Revelations is correct, I figure the Mark of the Beast will be a spiritual brand rather than something physical... Since anything physical can be spoofed.

If it was a tattoo, people would find ways to create a temporary version. If it was a microchip, there would be a black market for both removing them and for buying the said chips, or chips from dead people. And that's if the don't find.

And yeah, you'll see punks with all sorts of crazy hairstyles and tattoos and piercings... But with the punks I've known... I'll just say there's zero chance that they'd accept a government mandated brand. 'cause you know... The government is bad and for a lot of punks, I'd argue most, it's not just idle words. It's something they live by until society forces them to conform to make it - and even then.

Lisa

Superstar
And yeah, you'll see punks with all sorts of crazy hairstyles and tattoos and piercings... But with the punks I've known... I'll just say there's zero chance that they'd accept a government mandated brand. 'cause you know... The government is bad and for a lot of punks, I'd argue most, it's not just idle words. It's something they live by until society forces them to conform to make it - and even then.
If they want to be able to buy or sell they’ll get the mark...

If it was a tattoo, people would find ways to create a temporary version. If it was a microchip, there would be a black market for both removing them and for buying the said chips, or chips from dead people. And that's if the don't find.
That’s interesting but the Bible doesn’t say that people will find ways around the mark but that people will get the mark.

Assuming the futurist view of Revelations is correct, I figure the Mark of the Beast will be a spiritual brand rather than something physical... Since anything physical can be spoofed.
Why wouldn’t it be futurist? When has there been a time in which Israel was a nation wanting to build a third temple, people all over the world will be able to view the two dead witnesses and 100 pound hail stones fall from the sky?

The Bible says that people receive the mark on their forehead or their hand..sounds physical to me.

DavidSon

Star

A short investigation into the history of body mods/tattoos shows that you're not considering the realities of human civilization. Were Neolithic tribes 7000 years ago prepping for the mark of the beast? Tattoos have been displayed throughout history in every continent of the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_tattooing

Many of us share a distrust for trans-humanism and regret the loss of respect for nature, but I'd argue our smart-phones are a much more significant symbol of giving control/energy to satanic powers than decorating our God given body.

TruthSucker

Established
The difference is, today it's fashion. There is no cultural aspect in any form. It's just a lifestyle product. I think this is what James was talking about.
To me, every modification on my body is unnatural. I'm a natural guy. No parfums, no tattoos, no fake shit, just nature.
But I like (good) tattoos, like I like good art.
I think people today are in search for individuality. Not recognizing that following the hype is the opposite of individualism.

Anyway, if this is kind of a predictive programming? I don't know, maybe. Smartphones to me are the bigger danger as DavidSon said.
But it's a legit point. If you wanna identificate someone without documents, tattoos are the way to go. Plus biometric data.

Lisa

Superstar
A short investigation into the history of body mods/tattoos shows that you're not considering the realities of human civilization. Were Neolithic tribes 7000 years ago prepping for the mark of the beast? Tattoos have been displayed throughout history in every continent of the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_tattooing

Many of us share a distrust for trans-humanism and regret the loss of respect for nature, but I'd argue our smart-phones are a much more significant symbol of giving control/energy to satanic powers than decorating our God given body.
Im sure people in the beginning didn’t think that the world was gonna end with them since God told them to be fruitful and multiply. That doesn’t say watch for the end.

Now that we have the Bible and know the signs, we can watch for the signs of the times. God makes it pretty clear though..
Leviticus‬ ‭19:28‬ ‭
You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.​
‭‭

That’s interesting but the Bible doesn’t say that people will find ways around the mark but that people will get the mark.
Dumpster diving, shoplifting, trade of services of goods for food on the down-low, growing your own food.

Why wouldn’t it be futurist? When has there been a time in which Israel was a nation wanting to build a third temple, people all over the world will be able to view the two dead witnesses and 100 pound hail stones fall from the sky?
The book of Revelations has always had debate from Biblical scholars, over how literal it is and whether it was actually a book of prophecy or a coded text for Christians of the time.

The Bible says that people receive the mark on their forehead or their hand..sounds physical to me.[/QUOTE]

Do you think literal monsters are going to rise from the depths of the ocean, too? If you do... Well, okay then. There isn't anything to discuss. But why if not... Why would the Mark have to be literal?

Leviticus‬ ‭19:28‬ ‭​

You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.​
‭‭
Also; no shellfish (including shrimp) or clothes made from more than one material. Some of Leviticus were obviously written for a much different time and not all of the laws of the Jews applied to Gentiles who converted to Christianity. Circumcision, for instance.

Lisa

Superstar
Dumpster diving, shoplifting, trade of services of goods for food on the down-low, growing your own food.
The Bible doesn’t say there is a way around the mark, but the Left Behind series certainly portrayed it as there was by trading services..I just wouldn’t put a lot of stock in being able to dance around the mark myself.

The book of Revelations has always had debate from Biblical scholars, over how literal it is and whether it was actually a book of prophecy or a coded text for Christians of the time.
What code? Didn’t Israel just come back into being a nation 70 years ago? So, the 3rd temple could only be rebuilt from then on. How could the world have viewed the 2 witnesses dead before the internet? And I don’t believe the world has ever had 100 pound hailstones fall. The biggest I’ve heard of is golf ball sized hail. So, those would have to be future since they haven’t happened yet. Then the biggest sign is that Jesus has reigned in the Millennium yet..how do I know? We would see Him.

Also; no shellfish (including shrimp) or clothes made from more than one material. Some of Leviticus were obviously written for a much different time and not all of the laws of the Jews applied to Gentiles who converted to Christianity. Circumcision, for instance.
So, that tattoo thing God doesn’t like is ok now?

The Bible doesn’t say there is a way around the mark, but the Left Behind series certainly portrayed it as there was by trading services..I just wouldn’t put a lot of stock in being able to dance around the mark myself.
Unless the Mark is supernatural in nature, people will find ways to bypass it. Because anything manmade can and will be bypassed. It might be harder to get by going outside the system... But if it's a manmade system people will break it. That's just the way things work.

What code? Didn’t Israel just come back into being a nation 70 years ago? So, the 3rd temple could only be rebuilt from then on. How could the world have viewed the 2 witnesses dead before the internet? And I don’t believe the world has ever had 100 pound hailstones fall. The biggest I’ve heard of is golf ball sized hail. So, those would have to be future since they haven’t happened yet. Then the biggest sign is that Jesus has reigned in the Millennium yet..how do I know? We would see Him.
Going into all the different interpretations of revelations would require more time than I have but there are interruptions of Revelations that don't view it as a prophetic text, or at least a fully prophetic text, rather a symbolic and allegorical text. They site things like the number of the Beast being a number of a man relating to Nero and the like.

The idea that revelations is 100% prophetic, yet to come into being, is a relatively modern take on it. Do some actual research into Biblical scholarship. Or don't.

So, that tattoo thing God doesn’t like is ok now?
I don't know. But Leviticus also forbids clothes made from mixed fabrics. Is everything in your closet pure or are you going to have to burn some of your garments?

I don't think God rightly cares if people are tattooed or pieced or not. I think He'd rather have people love Him and love their neighbor as His Son commanded.

Aero

Superstar
I'm too lazy to get a tattoo. Or any other mark for that matter. I'm just like Nah, I'm good over here.

BTW I highly doubt God cares about scars. I suppose a giant demon tattoo might be pushing it though. But still, I don't imagine God as being that petty. Now, as to the potential health problems, I think there might be an argument there.

You don't need tattoos to be "hard". Especially if they end up being a burden, or worse a physical or mental health detriment. Like I can easily imagine one of my own potential tattoos driving me insane. Since I'm OCD about all the wrong things, it makes sense.

Lisa

Superstar
The idea that revelations is 100% prophetic, yet to come into being, is a relatively modern take on it. Do some actual research into Biblical scholarship. Or don't.
How modern a take on it do you think it is? I have researched end times prophecy for years, does that count? I do believe it is a time to come..Christ reigning in the millennium proves it.

don't know. But Leviticus also forbids clothes made from mixed fabrics. Is everything in your closet pure or are you going to have to burn some of your garments?

I don't think God rightly cares if people are tattooed or pieced or not. I think He'd rather have people love Him and love their neighbor as His Son commanded.
I think the tattoo thing is wrong myself, seems like someone taking a marker and putting graffiti on themselves. And since God said we shouldn’t do it, I think it is wrong to do it. Though I know that the trend now is tattoos are cool and even Christians are getting them, I wouldn’t and I don’t have any.

And I do think God cares if people are tattooing themselves. Christians shouldn’t, but non believers are a different story.

James

I get that it's been around for a while, but my un-educated mind assumes in mostly people such as Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, or something.

I do agree on the smartphone statement.

I guess a lot of my point really was that people who mod their body will be more likely to receive a microchip, for example. Putting pieces of metal in and out of their body is already normal to them, which is why I think we see a recent trend, especially among the youth. Combine that with the narcissism created by social media and celebrities, combined with lack of Christian morals, we see a rise.

I think it's comparable to say, being introduced to lollipops, then synthetic flavors and GMOs, and on and on. The food we see now is way more fake than it was 50 years ago when you still had things like candy. How was that even made, concentrated fruit extractions? I have no idea.

People are willing to put almost anything artificial in their bodies now.

Of course, all of the famous people, especially in youth culture, are fake in some way. Whether it's a tattoo, dyed hair, heavy fake makeup.

The average youth eats fake food, listens to electronic music (in the west, namely hip hop) that promotes slanderous behavior of some sort, and spends too much time on a smart phone.

We all know this is part of Satan's plan, I think the modern body mod revolution is part of it, how much sin can we get these kids to create and drag them into hell. I mean, it's so easy now, you can spend all day playing video games, jacking off, vaping, getting high, hooking up, and eating fake food, listening to rap music that is all about "bitches" and money.

This is what Satan has created.

Lisa

Superstar
Google working on smart tattoos that turn skin into living touchpad
"Through a vastly reduced tattoo thickness and increased stretchability, a ‘SkinMark' is sufficiently thin and flexible to conform to irregular geometry, like flexure lines and protruding bones."

polymoog

Superstar
Google working on smart tattoos that turn skin into living touchpad
"Through a vastly reduced tattoo thickness and increased stretchability, a ‘SkinMark' is sufficiently thin and flexible to conform to irregular geometry, like flexure lines and protruding bones."
so now all they have to do to sell it to us is:

- get a PR team to make it cool; get celebs to push it in hollywood/music industry
- make it a "tattoo against racism" or some kind of 'BLM supporter' tattoo
- add a new gimmick (make it a holographic tattoo-- with technology thats already patented or holographic ink)
- create false shortages to make it more desireable.

Lisa

Superstar
so now all they have to do to sell it to us is:

- get a PR team to make it cool; get celebs to push it in hollywood/music industry
- make it a "tattoo against racism" or some kind of 'BLM supporter' tattoo
- add a new gimmick (make it a holographic tattoo-- with technology thats already patented or holographic ink)
- create false shortages to make it more desireable.
Everyone...has a tattoo anymore..it won’t be hard to sell them ...well unless like me you don’t like them.

Aero

Superstar
The fallacy of modern tattoos is jumping on the bandwagon.

People are convinced obsessing over their bodies is done for themselves. It's not, people obsess over their body for other people. Basically I'm calling body transformation a reaction to judgment. In essence, we should be focused on ridding the world of judgment, not avoiding it with trendy tattoos and steroids.

I like working out though. God gave me a decent body, I mean I'll never be an athlete or anything. I could be buff, I'm just not going to convince myself being buff legitimately ups my self-worth.

Lisa

Superstar
The fallacy of modern tattoos is jumping on the bandwagon.

People are convinced obsessing over their bodies is done for themselves. It's not, people obsess over their body for other people. Basically I'm calling body transformation a reaction to judgment. In essence, we should be focused on ridding the world of judgment, not avoiding it with trendy tattoos and steroids.

I like working out though. God gave me a decent body, I mean I'll never be an athlete or anything. I could be buff, I'm just not going to convince myself being buff legitimately ups my self-worth.
Body tattoos are big business and it’s rare that the younger generations don’t have them. And it’s also rubbed off on older generations with older people thinking that it’s cool to do it too..trying to be young and hip. So..I think that it won’t be hard to get people to get these tattoos..it will just be more ink that’s convenient as well.

Aero

Superstar
Body tattoos are big business and it’s rare that the younger generations don’t have them. And it’s also rubbed off on older generations with older people thinking that it’s cool to do it too..trying to be young and hip. So..I think that it won’t be hard to get people to get these tattoos..it will just be more ink that’s convenient as well.
You missed my points about judgment, but that's ok.

I know a guy who got a 666 tattoo on his hand. But he doesn't know much about mythology. Moreover, even if he was some pro-level Satanic cannibal, I still wouldn't worry that any of his symbols had any power over me. Look the point is that you may be the one giving power to the number 666