Tattoos & Body Mods Prepping Humans For The Mark

Lisa

Superstar
You missed my points about judgment, but that's ok.

I know a guy who got a 666 tattoo on his hand. But he doesn't know much about mythology. Moreover, even if he was some pro-level Satanic cannibal, I still wouldn't worry that any of his symbols had any power over me. Look the point is that you may be the one giving power to the number 666
I didn‘t really think it had anything to do with the tattoo fascination we have now...so I didn’t comment about judgement.

In the mark of the beast..the number 666 has power in that the antichrist will make sure that no one can buy without the mark of his name..so we have to wait and see who it is first to find out what his name is. Or the number of his name that is 666. Those 2 would be synonymous with the antichrist. Scripture doesn’t say that you must not take a vaccine because that is the mark..its about buying and selling.

Also the reason I think its a tattoo..is the fascination with tattoos..which is pretty weird to me..and that you will have the mark on your right hand or forehead. I kinda wonder if it will be just his name or 666 written on your hand or your forehead and in it will be the technology that will enable you to buy or sell?

Revelation‬ ‭13:16-17‬ ‭
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Aero

Superstar
I didn‘t really think it had anything to do with the tattoo fascination we have now...so I didn’t comment about judgement.

In the mark of the beast..the number 666 has power in that the antichrist will make sure that no one can buy without the mark of his name..so we have to wait and see who it is first to find out what his name is. Or the number of his name that is 666. Those 2 would be synonymous with the antichrist. Scripture doesn’t say that you must not take a vaccine because that is the mark..its about buying and selling.

Also the reason I think its a tattoo..is the fascination with tattoos..which is pretty weird to me..and that you will have the mark on your right hand or forehead. I kinda wonder if it will be just his name or 666 written on your hand or your forehead and in it will be the technology that will enable you to buy or sell?

Revelation‬ ‭13:16-17‬ ‭
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
Judgment is the whole problem. Especially for Americans. We just teeter on the edges of both sides of some extreme form of judgmentalism. Either projecting it outward or absorbing it from social environments.

I'll keep what you said about Revelation in mind. But it seems like the mark would need to do more than enable buying and selling to have much impact. Basically we already have a mark like that, it's called "credit".

Lisa

Superstar
Judgment is the whole problem. Especially for Americans. We just teeter on the edges of both sides of some extreme form of judgmentalism. Either projecting it outward or absorbing it from social environments.

I'll keep what you said about Revelation in mind. But it seems like the mark would need to do more than enable buying and selling to have much impact. Basically we already have a mark like that, it's called "credit".
Thanks..I hope you will keep it in mind. :)

Credit allows you to get anything if you have the credit to do so...but it isn’t your only means of buying. The mark will mean that without it you can’t buy or sell anything without it... I think its a different concept myself.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Thanks..I hope you will keep it in mind. :)

Credit allows you to get anything if you have the credit to do so...but it isn’t your only means of buying. The mark will mean that without it you can’t buy or sell anything without it... I think its a different concept myself.
Most people can't avoid credit though. Either way, credit scores are like a mark.

All I'm saying is let's not overly focus on potential marks when there are real oppressive marks that already exist.

Lisa

Superstar
Most people can't avoid credit though. Either way, credit scores are like a mark.

All I'm saying is let's not overly focus on potential marks when there are real oppressive marks that already exist.
I’d you borrow and can’t repay..yep it’s gonna leave a bad mark on your credit score. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t buy and sell.

You’re in the wrong thread then..this thread is about preparing for the mark of the beast.

Aero

Superstar
I’d you borrow and can’t repay..yep it’s gonna leave a bad mark on your credit score. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t buy and sell.

You’re in the wrong thread then..this thread is about preparing for the mark of the beast.
The first part of your statement isn't true though. Basically not having credit is like having bad credit. So you don't have to be some scrub who doesn't pay their bills. You can pay for everything in cash, you can also go live in the mountains and become the "living woman". But that doesn't mean it's practical.

How are you going to prepare us for the mark when you miss the fundamental oppression with credit scores? For all we know, you will be the first one to take the mark, because you might not know what it is.

Lisa

Superstar
The first part of your statement isn't true though. Basically not having credit is like having bad credit. So you don't have to be some scrub who doesn't pay their bills. You can pay for everything in cash, you can also go live in the mountains and become the "living woman". But that doesn't mean it's practical.

How are you going to prepare us for the mark when you miss the fundamental oppression with credit scores? For all we know, you will be the first one to take the mark, because you might not know what it is.
How is not having credit like having bad credit? You get a card from somewhere then to build credit you purchase things and pay them off..it’s not hard to build credit. To keep good credit though requires you not to get in over your head and be able to pay back what you’ve borrowed. You don’t necessarily have to live on cash payments but you have to be smart about credit.

I don’t see the antichrist being on the scene yet...can’t have a mark of the beast without the beast can you?

Aero

Superstar
How is not having credit like having bad credit? You get a card from somewhere then to build credit you purchase things and pay them off..it’s not hard to build credit. To keep good credit though requires you not to get in over your head and be able to pay back what you’ve borrowed. You don’t necessarily have to live on cash payments but you have to be smart about credit.

I don’t see the antichrist being on the scene yet...can’t have a mark of the beast without the beast can you?
I'm pretty sure you refuted your own argument there. A person has to build credit or it will be utterly useless while also painting a target on their back that says punish me with some astronomical interest rates. Nevermind the fact that nobody gets a choice unless we go live in the mountains and become "the living man".

If your whole plan is to wait for the lakes of fire to appear that's some predestination type stuff. There is no planning or preparation possible.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm pretty sure you refuted your own argument there. A person has to build credit or it will be utterly useless while also painting a target on their back that says punish me with some astronomical interest rates. Nevermind the fact that nobody gets a choice unless we go live in the mountains and become "the living man".

If your whole plan is to wait for the lakes of fire to appear that's some predestination type stuff. There is no planning or preparation possible.
You don’t have to get credit and live within your means..but if you want credit..it’s not hard to get. If you don’t want the interest pay off your bill at the end of every month.

Life is all about choices but you’re hilarious about your extremes!:p

The lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth is very far in the future..though you are picking in this life that future...if you don’t believe on Jesus.

Go back to the verse I posted...the antichrist is the one that provides that you can’t buy or sell without his mark on you..whether that be on your forehead or your right hand. It’s either his name..so he has to be here for us to know that name or the number of his name which we know is 666.

Last edited: