Tartary - a great empire you have never heard of

Mountain05

Rookie
Have you ever questioned the official history? Well, it looks like the more you question it, the uglier it gets. Our official history is full of lies and our real history have been distorted by the powers that be. One example of this is the history of Tartary, which has been hidden from us. It was not that long ago a great empire, which was once greater than Russia, was flourishing and at one point in time it fell and disappeared. As of today, it is not spoken much about it.

I will answer the basic questions.

What is Tartary?
It was a country, located mainly in northern parts of Asia. There are various maps depicting Tartary as having its own place on the map. The country had its own flag, government, people and language. At one point in time, as indicated in some non-official historical sources, they were also present in North America. There is also claim that Tartary was the "Old World Order". Althought it is possible, but another possibility is that Tartary was unified with other countries in the one unified "Old World Order", yet not losing its country status.

At what time period did they exist?
The mentioning of Tartary in historical materials goes back to as 16th century and ends in the 19th century.

Who are they?
It is not know much about it, but it looks like Tartary was multi-cultural, and also multi-religious, due to its vastness.

What are they known for?
Most prominently, they are known for their buildings and architecture. It looks like, at that time, buildings all over the world had similar architecture, hinting that the world was unified. And there are mysterious structures called "star forts", where they are also present all over the world.

What made them to decline and eventually fall?
There are different theories explaining this matter, the most common one states that a mud flood caused a massive catastrophe in the 19th century, which made buildings to be covered in dirt. One good example is the city of Saint Petersburg, where buildings like Russian Winter Palace are sunk into the soil. The cause of catastrophe is unknown.

Comments
I know this is not much and I didn't post media, at least I hope this was enough to paint a summary picture of what Tartary is. That is it for now. If you got questions, ask away.

Source:
stolenhistory

Last edited: