Tarot Synchronicity

Dan

Veteran
I just thought of a movie called Clive Barker's Lord of Illusions and that a man is "killed" in a way that resembles the Ten of Swords.

I looked it up and discovered that it is associated with my Western Astrological sign, Aquarius. Reflects my general mood and attitude on life, too.

https://www.tarot.com/tarot/cards/ten-of-swords/aquarian

TMT

Star
We Aquarians get stuck with the suit of swords a lot, most of the cards are pretty bad. I'm 7 of Swords for my small card 'Futility" in Thoth tarot. Swords are bad as they are representative of the mind, the great enemy.
Remember though that A) They are just cards
and B) They can give you insight into yourself and that is the first step in changing.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Veteran
We Aquarians get stuck with the suit of swords a lot, most of the cards are pretty bad. I'm 7 of Swords for my small card 'Futility" in Thoth tarot. Swords are bad as they are representative of the mind, the great enemy.
Remember though that A) They are just cards
and B) They can give you insight into yourself and that is the first step in changing.
You're one of us! What a "coincidence". Deep stuff, man. Amazing how mere cards have this power. True that the Air signs are dominated by the mind, Aquarius being the fixed principle. Libra and Gemini people are very mind-oriented. Intellect and mental power is great but an overload and too much insight can be unbearable at times. Trick is to keep it busy.