Tankers

Vytas

Star
So UK seized the Iran tanker (the usual reasons) or to be precise of how it was said assisted in seizing it... and now Iran returned the favour. No casualties... Anyone following the situation closely? Very little media attention is never good sign. Yet some people already freaking out.

justjess

Superstar
So UK seized the Iran tanker (the usual reasons) or to be precise of how it was said assisted in seizing it... and now Iran returned the favour. No casualties... Anyone following the situation closely? Very little media attention is never good sign. Yet some people already freaking out.
I’m following it... not super closely but following it all the same...

Iran just said they arrested 17 US spies and have already executed some. So far the story is only coming up on The NY Times and I’m out of free articles for the month so I’m not sure the specifics or if there even are any...

All I am sure of is this situation is getting worse and worse daily and I’m fearful of how it will play out. A war with Iran will be devastating. I’m anti war in general, I’m anti war with Iran when it could have been prevented even more so.

When I spoke to my cousin a month or so ago when all this shit started popping off he told me to calm down that the troops being sent over there were just a garrison blah blah and he hadn’t heard anything about potential deployment... I guess I’m going to need to check in again. He’s my favorite cousin, I genuinely hope he’s right and isn’t going to be sent over there. But it isn’t looking good imo.

Vytas

Star

Thunderian

Superstar
A couple weeks ago, the UK seized an Iranian tanker that was bound for Syria in violation of EU sanctions. Now the Islamic Empire of Iran has struck back by seizing a UK tanker. The US is not involved in this, as they haven’t seized any tankers or had any tankers seized, and are not part of the EU.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Established
A couple weeks ago, the UK seized an Iranian tanker that was bound for Syria in violation of EU sanctions. Now the Islamic Empire of Iran has struck back by seizing a UK tanker. The US is not involved in this, as they haven’t seized any tankers or had any tankers seized, and are not part of the EU.

Yes, and the US isn't going to rush in and save them either. Now the Europeans have to get off their asses and supply their own men and materiel to safeguard their own tankers. Lol