Sympathy For The Devils

polymoog

Superstar
Devin said: ↑i guess i have sympathy for the kids being done to but once they are adults, there must be a way to break the cycle. because some of them can?

discussion questions for the group:

1. do you have sympathy for pedophiles who had been physically abused themselves as children? if not, did/do you expect them to seek professional help?

2. do you have sympathy for the parents who vaccinated their kids which has caused them autism? if not, did you expect them to have done the research?

3. do you have general sympathy for the sheeple? do you feel that they should have all been awakened since almost all of them had the same access to information/internet that the rest of us did?

4. do you have sympathy for those under MK-ultra mind control?

mecca

Superstar
1. yes to an extent... but they should seek help
2. yes
3. yes, no
4. yes

polymoog

Superstar
mecca: 3: Yes-- sympathy for sheeple

why do you feel that the sheeple should not all be awakened by now?

they had internet access like you did, as well as exposure at some level (a friend saying something or even jesse venturas TV show) to the truth, but passed on digging a little deeper. burying their head in the sand gets sympathy points from you?

JoChris

Superstar
1. Only a trace of sympathy - I have known a few people now who were sexually abused but never dreamed of passing on the destructive cycle onto their poor children. It is an excuse.
2. Some sympathy, but immunisations are a necessary evil. My father has a mild limp from childhood polio. My 35 year old sister is just recovering from whooping cough.
3. Yes, we were all sheeple at one stage. Some people just have no natural curiousity. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink."
4. Yes. They need all the support they can get.

lamb

Established
1. in that scenario can understand why they grew up to be one but i don't think an innocent child should have to suffer so i don't really have sympathy
2. i don't really know about this but i guess yes, because i'm assuming they want to protect their children with these vaccinations so their intentions are pure
3. yes, most people just don't really look into it. others just don't care. conspiracy theories are generally mocked and ridiculed, some people just don't want to align themselves with something the masses disagree about
4. absolutely. a lot are sold out by their parents and unwilling.

Vytas

Star
1. I do until they don't act. We had compassion when they were children and were victims, and we don't anymore because they grow up... They still victims, nothing changed...
2. Big NO, children's suppose to be most important thing in our lives, and you did't find a time to educate yourself a bit , before injecting him with random chemicals?..You a are moron you got what you deserved...
3. Yes, most likely i will view todays myself as sheeple after few years, and that cycle never ends The more I know the more i am desperate because i see my knowledge is laughable... crumbs of a cake..
4. Yes, can't imagine anyone who found this forum through VC site doesn't feel that way...