Symbols Rule The World?

vig.JPG

I beg to differ VigilantCitizen , with all due respect. I understand that this may be true for the minds of the elites and those who've taken Satan and materialism as their deity instead of God Almighty.

Qur'an Chapter 36 Verses 59 - 65

(The Lord will command), "Criminals, stand away from the others on this day."

Children of Adam, did We not command you not to worship satan. He was your sworn enemy.

Did We not command you to worship Me and tell you that this is the straight path?"

Satan misled a great multitude of you. Did you not have any understanding?

This is hell with which you were threatened.

Suffer therein on this day for your disbelief.

We shall seal your mouths on that Day, let your hands speak to us and your feet testify to what you had achieved.

So, i posted recently on this account, that this forum is nothing except its visitors' devil companions gloating over how Satan led the elites astray and how he got them to worship him and materialism altogether along with perhaps other false deities. God Will Surely deal with those criminals aptly on the Day of Judgment. But the point of this post is that symbols don't really rule the world. I get it that you may have used such a slogan to draw in people's fascination with those conspiring against humankind and to wake them up to their evildoing. Hats off! But it also remains nevertheless that those who've stooped so low are still human beings that are still alive. They can still return to God Almighty.

These elites make use of symbolism so that they recognize each other. But the greater truth is that both good and evil are underneath God's Might. Those who are evildoers are such at their own detriments since they chose that path. And as for gooddoers, the evildoers are nothing but a test of faith. No harm touches anybody except what he/she has earned him/herself. The evildoers cannot hurt us anymore than the harm that we've earned ourselves. They remain under God's Control. If we don't recognize this, they'll subdue us. We should remind them of God.

The main point of constantly reminding about God doesn't come from me but from God Himself. We don't exist on our own. God's Keeping us alive. Shouldn't we be grateful to Him most of all for that? Would we have preferred not to exist at all? God Is The One Who Can Mute us anytime He Wills. He Created some people who have mouths but who yet cannot speak so that we may be grateful for this bounty. The same goes for the priceless favors such as eyesight, hearing, and free movement which we are constantly enjoying. We've Only Him to thank.

So this is nothing except a reminder and an opportunity to surrender ourselves completely to The Creator so that we may earn His Protection against the evils of this world and the punishments of the next. Only God Is Worthy of Being Worshiped. Not money, not symbols, not anybody. He Is The One to Whom we owe everything. May God Guide us all to Him, The Best There Ever Is. To remind others of Him is thanking Him.

Qur'an Chapter 36 Verse 83

All glory belongs to the One in whose hands is the control of all things. To Him you will all return.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@God_Is_Formless

I don't like the term 'elites' much either! If these guys are truly in to the occult, the powers they worship are real and not of flesh and blood.

Satan knows his time is short and that his end is predicted. For a number of years I found myself drawn like a moth to a flame, trying to understand Illuminati symbols and plans, but a few days ago, I suddenly realised that one day, we will look at satan and be able to say 'is this the one that caused the nation's to tremble?'

Seeing it through those eyes, all the numerology, dates where cruel things are planned, calculated inversions and so on look no more impressive that someone with very little control in their life developing rituals of how they eat their cereal, it how many times they turn a tap on and off...

Satan might be the temporary tin-pot dictator of this earth, but his defeat is coming and it will be delivered by the Lord Jesus Christ when he returns as a warrior in judgement upon him and those who follow him. Satan must know this too, hence his OCD with those much loved 'signs and symbols' which exert as much real power as a dog marking a lamp-post!

Last edited:
Jesus may be a Lord amongst men but this lordship or leadership was Bestowed upon Him by God Almighty, The True Lord of every thing. But if you mean that Jesus will come, By The Will Of God Almighty, his Creator, to defeat the antichrist dajjaal who's nothing more than a humanoid devil then yes, i agree, and thanks for your post. But let them plan all they want for God Also Plans and God Is The Best Of planners!

Qur'an Chapter 8 Verse 30

Remember when the disbelievers plotted to take you captive, kill, or expel you. They schemed and so did God: He is the best of schemers.

Aero

Superstar
God is a symbol though. So Idk about the whole theory. When you find people worshiping basically anything as a God, that should be clear. Your faith in your "true" God gives you no more understanding than a guy who worships an octopus. Jung said that the gods of old have all been replaced by something else.

He was talking about addictions. That's why I bring up the octopus. Because ideology becomes an addiction. These notions of Satan trying to take over the world? Paradise in the afterlife, or God as savior? Addiction. We assume the elite have been trying to control us with religion, but maybe people did that to themselves.

I liked the Dog analogy though because it reminded me of a test I wanted to run with some of you religious folks. Where you all pray to your God and I pray to mind and we see who gets shit done. But the Dog gave me a better idea. How about you pray to your God and we have a dog pee on a tree. Because I'll bet the dog pee will guard that territory better than your prayers.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
God is a symbol though. So Idk about the whole theory. When you find people worshiping basically anything as a God, that should be clear. Your faith in your "true" God gives you no more understanding than a guy who worships an octopus. Jung said that the gods of old have all been replaced by something else.

He was talking about addictions. That's why I bring up the octopus. Because ideology becomes an addiction. These notions of Satan trying to take over the world? Paradise in the afterlife, or God as savior? Addiction. We assume the elite have been trying to control us with religion, but maybe people did that to themselves.

I liked the Dog analogy though because it reminded me of a test I wanted to run with some of you religious folks. Where you all pray to your God and I pray to mind and we see who gets shit done. But the Dog gave me a better idea. How about you pray to your God and we have a dog pee on a tree. Because I'll bet the dog pee will guard that territory better than your prayers.
Something similar was said to my great Uncle once by an embittered atheist, and as a young impressionable boy, it crushed his faith and made him an (almost) lifelong atheist.

I have had too many prayers answered, along with specific insight into ongoing situations to be troubled by such 'tests' as my faith has been tested and proven to me many times over, Aero...

Aero

Superstar
Something similar was said to my great Uncle once by an embittered atheist, and as a young impressionable boy, it crushed his faith and made him an (almost) lifelong atheist.

I have had too many prayers answered, along with specific insight into ongoing situations to be troubled by such 'tests' as my faith has been tested and proven to me many times over, Aero...
That's what the atheists are there for. But maybe in the scenario you mentioned they are playing the role of "Archon". I think it would be a much different world if we weren't tested by such things.

And I wasn't trying to make it seem like we should test our religions for ourselves. But for the non-believers out there. Because I can't think of a better example for people to learn about God. And I also feel confident in my faith that God exists in nature. And that natural element is there for us all to tap into. Without any prejudice against who we are, or how we were raised.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That's what the atheists are there for. But maybe in the scenario you mentioned they are playing the role of "Archon". I think it would be a much different world if we weren't tested by such things.

And I wasn't trying to make it seem like we should test our religions for ourselves. But for the non-believers out there. Because I can't think of a better example for people to learn about God. And I also feel confident in my faith that God exists in nature. And that natural element is there for us all to tap into. Without any prejudice against who we are, or how we were raised.
I wonder where your faith experiment sits with "you shall not put the Lord, your God to the test"?

Tests work OK on things less than ourselves like science experiments, but I am unconvinced that the same logic applies in an upwards direction ;-)

Aero

Superstar
I wonder where your faith experiment sits with "you shall not put the Lord, your God to the test"?

Tests work OK on things less than ourselves like science experiments, but I am unconvinced that the same logic applies in an upwards direction ;-)
Idk but I'm pretty sure God has no problems with the things I do. And are you saying you would deny a "burning bush"? Call it a fluke of science?

rainerann

Star

God is not always represented symbolically. The Bible teaches that God is the creator, which is to say that He is a point of origin. When I was in a math class we had a discussion on the subject of infinity. This concept of infinity is discussed frequently in mathematics and a derivative of this reality can be seen in the variety of religions that have been created. In a sense, the world has concluded that the concept of infinity exists, and as a result of this, there are also an infinite number of ways to see God.

However, recognizing that God exists is not dependent on a component, it is an endeavor to recognize a point of origin. Therefore, during this discussion on infinity, I recognized a difference between the subject of infinity and the definition of eternal. The creator is eternal or the point of origin. Infinity is the road leading to eternity.

Aero

Superstar
God is not always represented symbolically. The Bible teaches that God is the creator, which is to say that He is a point of origin. When I was in a math class we had a discussion on the subject of infinity. This concept of infinity is discussed frequently in mathematics and a derivative of this reality can be seen in the variety of religions that have been created. In a sense, the world has concluded that the concept of infinity exists, and as a result of this, there are also an infinite number of ways to see God.

However, recognizing that God exists is not dependent on a component, it is an endeavor to recognize a point of origin. Therefore, during this discussion on infinity, I recognized a difference between the subject of infinity and the definition of eternal. The creator is eternal or the point of origin. Infinity is the road leading to eternity.
Interesting ideas. But isn't eternity represented symbolically? Picture staring into a deep dark cave. Or looking out into a vast horizon or deep space. Science can't even tell us how far a ray of light can actually travel. So light may in fact be eternal. In that sense our entire field of vision is made up of God, and eternity.

It's funny to me though. Usually we think of the abyss or huge numbers when we talk Infinity or eternity. But these things are everywhere. So much so that we turn them into something simple. And take them for granted.

rainerann

Star
Interesting ideas. But isn't eternity represented symbolically? Picture staring into a deep dark cave. Or looking out into a vast horizon or deep space. Science can't even tell us how far a ray of light can actually travel. So light may in fact be eternal. In that sense our entire field of vision is made up of God, and eternity.

It's funny to me though. Usually we think of the abyss or huge numbers when we talk Infinity or eternity. But these things are everywhere. So much so that we turn them into something simple. And take them for granted.
Not unless you are also considering energy to be symbolic as well. How would you describe energy?

Light is also not eternal if eternal and infinite are two different things. Light would be infinite. Eternal would be the point of origin. Not identifying a point of origin does not make everything symbolic by default.

I actually think infinity also is relevant to the study of motion as well, which is a function of energy, which would also mean that referring to this as being only symbolic is only the absence of understanding the function of motion and energy.

rainerann

Star
The difference between infinity and eternal can be seen in Newton's first law of motion.

"An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force."

So this is infinite

And eternal would define the point of origin that could stop this motion and infinity and eternal would be the two different forces described in Newton's first law of motion.

Therefore, the historical consideration of a creator is comparable to this illustration and is not symbolic in origin, which also doesn't mean that symbols don't exist.

Aero

Superstar
Not unless you are also considering energy to be symbolic as well. How would you describe energy?

Light is also not eternal if eternal and infinite are two different things. Light would be infinite. Eternal would be the point of origin. Not identifying a point of origin does not make everything symbolic by default.

I actually think infinity also is relevant to the study of motion as well, which is a function of energy, which would also mean that referring to this as being only symbolic is only the absence of understanding the function of motion and energy.
Energy is heat. Whatever reaction or motion is taking place, heat is the result. And it's really tough to say if Stars are eternal or not. Arguments could be made in either direction. Talking about points of origin means perception and observation plays a factor. So now we are opening a huge can of worms.

And I haven't been hitting the physics books lately.

rainerann

Star
Heat is a byproduct of energy. Energy is motion.

Symbols can derive from these concepts, but they do not define them.

Aero

Superstar
Are you saying that only God could stop the spinning thingy? I guess if you don't have friction, gravity or anything else around. We have to accept that thesis. For now anyway.

And the only way you can communicate these concepts is through symbols. Eternity would literally have no definition without a symbol. And heat isn't a byproduct of energy. It's the only product. Idk if you can define energy with just motion. There's a lot of forms of energy that don't technically rely on motion. At least not in a traditional sense. That's why I say heat. Because it's the only constant

rainerann

Star
When does energy not create a wave pattern?

"

So a photon, or a free moving electron, can be thought of as a wave packet, having both wave-like properties and also the single position and size we associate with a particle. There are some slight problems, such as the wave packet doesn't really stop at a finite distance from its peak, it also goes on for every and every. Does this mean an electron exists at all places in its trajectory?

de Broglie also produced a simple formula that the wavelength of a matter particle is related to the momentum of the particle. So energy is also connected to the wave property of matter."

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/ast123/lectures/lec06.html

All energy forms create an infinite wave pattern, or motion, that will continue until stopped by an external force.

The law of motion suggests the potential that all motion is capable of being stopped by an external force.

So what force is capable of stopping the earths orbit?

Aero

Superstar
For people interested in science we are kind of getting into why a perpetual motion machine will never work.

A perpetual motion machine is a hypothetical machine that can do work indefinitely without an energy source. This kind of machine is impossible, as it would violate the first or second law of thermodynamics.

To try to put that simply. Energy is always transferred or dispersed. Like what Rainerann is talking about. It's transferred through a lot of different types of wavelengths. Think of the chemical explosion in your car engine. The spark comes from a plug that's connected to a battery.

There is no motion beyond electrical currents. And we can only transfer so much energy from electrical currents to do the work. Part of the reason is because some energy is always lost as heat. Those warm blooded wavelengths that are always there. And because there's always a maximum amount of energy available in any given system. It doesn't matter how slick those electrical currents are going. There's a finite amount of them that can actually be used.

Aero

Superstar
When does energy not create a wave pattern?

"

So a photon, or a free moving electron, can be thought of as a wave packet, having both wave-like properties and also the single position and size we associate with a particle. There are some slight problems, such as the wave packet doesn't really stop at a finite distance from its peak, it also goes on for every and every. Does this mean an electron exists at all places in its trajectory?

de Broglie also produced a simple formula that the wavelength of a matter particle is related to the momentum of the particle. So energy is also connected to the wave property of matter."

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/ast123/lectures/lec06.html

All energy forms create an infinite wave pattern, or motion, that will continue until stopped by an external force.

The law of motion suggests the potential that all motion is capable of being stopped by an external force.

So what force is capable of stopping the earths orbit?
Yes energy always creates a wave pattern. And pretty sure I have read something about electrons that not only exist in all places in their trajectory. But can also go right through solid objects. It had something to do with wave patterns, and how they can actually change behavior due to whether or not they were observed.

And the forces that could stop the Earths orbit? Well it would take something MASSIVE to pull us out of the Suns gravity. But a big enough meteor could if it smashed into us fast enough.

Givinter

Yeah, a big meteor + high speed will do the trick. Pretty sure Earth will be displaced after collide. But no one will care about it tbh. I eman obviously the collide will kill every living creature on Earth.

Sincerely,
Mark - writer at write critical thinking paper