Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

poupoune

Rookie
Let's be clear, this goes beyond our imagination, and just the tip of the iceberg of all the dirt that have been spread since a long time now.
What does this all mean? No one to hack'em down and free us? Can't believe that. This is obsessing. It is so simple to build a good world, we have to do it, if it's not for us, will be for our childrens.

Revontulet

Do it! Together with picture symbols, I'd really love to read an in depth analysis of Game of Thrones' underlying philosophy/message and of the symbolism that surrounds all the main characters as I'm sure there's more to the show than meets the one eye on the latest poster. I have been kinda hoping VC would hit me with such an article, but alas, the author has been frustratingly quiet on this topic.

poupoune

Rookie
@Revontulet You beat me to the punch! I've had a few GOT pictures knocking around for months but I haven't created my "symbolism in Films/TV" thread yet... I'm back in work for a few days tomorrow so I hope to get the last (and therefore the biggest) "symbolism in...." threads created after I come back home.

I recommend anybody who's into seeing/finding these one eye pictures to look at all the "Symbolism in..." threads that I've started in the General Discussion forum. I'm pretty much killing the game when it comes to seeing this stuff.
indeed, in my mind this thread is for fast pics posting, to see all of 'em in a raw and can have a "patchwork analysis", connect the dots between the different productions, actors, networks etc... not getting into explanations of a piece of work of art apart.

pics posts could be linked to thoses analysis, i'd be glad to read them !!

wrongfred

Established
My favorite blatant super obvious 'we don't care we are going to do it anyways' eye poses are the ones where they are doing the 'ok' 666 symbol. It's so ridiculous and gross.
even the instagram models are doing this too now.

Shadows

Didn't know if someone send this already, but this is from one of the most played games in actuality: League of Legends
Eyes, kid, butterfly, triangle symbol... What a combination.

In addition to this, here's some of her backstory: a lazy girl that was choosen randomly by a cult and then begin the mind dissociation process.
She didn’t win a great victory against overwhelming odds, or sacrifice herself for a noble ideal, or overcome the existential trial of climbing Mount Targon. Instead, Zoe was a normal girl, seemingly chosen at random.
Her Lunari teachers reported Zoe to be an imaginative child, but willful, lazy, easily distracted, and mischievous. One day, as she skipped away from her studies of the holy magics to pursue something “less boring,” she was noticed by the Targonian Aspect of Twilight.
It observed as the young girl playfully mocked the angry cries of the Lunari priests chasing her.
Following this unusual transcendence, Zoe journeyed to dimensions at the very edge of Targon’s control, playing within realties beyond human comprehension.
For further information: https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_PH/story/champion/zoe/

Attachments

Last edited: