Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

This is the cover for a CHRISTIAN playlist on Apple Music, a playlist made by someone at Apple (or something, not just anyone makes these). It shows the all seeing eye atop a pyramid, then the triangle moves and breaks to show more single eyes in blob shapes behind it. As if the all seeing eye will shatter personas somehow, I’m not sure of the interpretation. I understand triangle can sometimes allude to God and the trinity but used in this way is highly symbolic and wrong, not for a Christian playlist. The description of the playlist is also a little weird because it reduces Christianity to “spirituality” a term people are much more comfortable with.

Attachments

BananaLaser

Veteran
What is wrong about this one?
There looks to be a moon phase diagram behind her in a couple of the pics, which can be associated with witchcraft. Aside from that she just doesn't look happy; her eyes look soulless in all of the pics, except for the pic to the far bottom right, where she looks like a disturbed individual.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
Here is the cover art for Ellie Goulding's 5th studio album titled "Higher Than Heaven", which will get released on April 7th. I'm not sure what the symbolism is on this album cover, but I'm sure that there is some, considering the album is titled "Higher Than Heaven", which sounds like a mockery of heaven to me. What symbols do y'all notice on it?

1680563516038.png

Some of the song titles themselves are also symbolic. These song titles include:

1. Midnight Dreams
2. By the End of the Night
3. Like a Saviour
4. Higher Than Heaven (also the album name)

Last edited: