Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Vmort

Star
MK ULTRA VICTIM: RICHARD ARMITAGE
Butterfly and suffocation theme
220px-ArmitageBAFTAs2010.jpg
Tie also related to suffocation
Tie.jpg
Hivites mark their slaves
00c0533e19d36c94fce89bcee6f77a7c.png
Richard Armitage (actor) have MK ULTRA traces.
Richard Armitage’s tattoos real in Netflix series Stay Close. The latest adaptation from one of Harlan Coben’s novels has just landed on Netflix. Stay Close premiered on Friday, 31 December and the question on everyone’s mind is, “are Richard Armitage’s tattoos real”?
In Stay Close, Richard’s character is covered in tattoos and, although he may have joked the tattoos are real, the actor hasn’t gone through hours of pain to get inked up for the role. Instead, Armitage admitted to Virgin Radio they are fake. He said: “I was really tempted! I left them (false tattoos) on one night and I got home, and I was like, ‘Could I actually do this?’ and then by the morning, I’m like, ‘Nah, they look a bit grubby!’
Lucas North/William Blake Case Revisited

Caging Stripes theme
Stripes.jpgStribes.jpgRedblack.jpgPrison.jpgCage.jpg
Trauma face
Triangle.jpg
Flower Programming
flower.jpg

Sibi

Star
The photographer seems like a creep. One eye symbolism. Some of the children are crying and scared. The article notes the oxygen mask was there for "artistic purposes".

Photographer Documented An Indigenous Tribe With Strange Genetic Fluke That Causes Their Eyes To Turn Blue
Indonesia is a very special country. The Indonesian Archipelago consists of over 17,000 islands. It is considered to be the world's largest island country. Having so many little islands, it is a melting pot of culture. There, over 700 different languages are spoken.

And look at what the melting pot has boiled up on the small island of Buton. Some indigenous people there have a strange genetic fluke known as Waardenburg syndrome, which may cause hearing loss, and in this case, dazzling, piercing, electric blue eyes that remind us of Frank Herbert's Fremen from Dune. As you can see, it can even affect a single eye, making them heterochromatic.

Slava

Established
Aubrey Plaza’s cleavage was secured.
The “White Lotus” star sparkled on the SAG Awards 2023 red carpet in a copper Michael Kors gown featuring a sexy cutout and crisscrossed straps.
However, once Plaza, 38, hit the stage with her co-stars to accept the award for Best Ensemble Cast, she appeared “annoyed” and could be seen clutching at her top and mouthing “Jesus Christ.
Aubrey Christina Plaza
From the French names Aubrey and Aubry; derived ultimately from the Germanic name Alberic, from Proto-Germanic *Albirīks, from *albiz (“elf, fairy”) + *rīks (“king, ruler”). Possibly influenced by Gaulish Albiorīx (literally "ruler of the world"). Cognates include German Alberich and Italian Alberico.
What are the allusions?

Crisscrossed straps symbolizes the crucifixion, the ruby or similar red stone symbolizing the shed blood of Christ, the mention of his own name in the article. The name of the actress herself is Aubrey Christina Plaza.

Little Demon

Aubrey Christina Plaza

What are the allusions?

Crisscrossed straps symbolizes the crucifixion, the ruby or similar red stone symbolizing the shed blood of Christ, the mention of his own name in the article. The name of the actress herself is Aubrey Christina Plaza.

Little Demon
And also to mention this outfit is HORRIBLE. it's awful women are wearing crap like this more and more and call it liberation. When will the madness stop? I wouldn't be caught DEAD wearing that piece of filth!