Symbolic pics sharing thread (allseeingeye...)

Wow this is absolutely terrible. All the animal stuff with the antlers and such..
And why always with the skin showing? This is getting very repetitive! There's no one original idea in there !

How old is she? And she's still doing stuff like this? And most of the outfits, if not all of them, are just hideous! Must have some sort of symbolism to them, because who would wear this crap? Well, I guess if someone is going to be in this industry, and follow everything, they will be stuck in it, for a while.

Sibi

Star

Lisa Left Eye Lopes from TLC - she was one of my heroes when I was a kid

Lisa ''Left Eye'' Lopes Burns Her Boyfriend's House Down: 1994
The TLC singer was arrested in 1994 after burning her boyfriend at the time, Andre Rison's house down. She said she set fire to a pair of tennis shoes and left them in his bath tub, claiming she was getting back at him for physically abusing her.

It's funny, I had this Christian friend who just LOVED Osteen. I tried telling her that he's fake and he just wants the money. He doesn't actually care about God. She got so mad at me. Man, was she on the defense. If she saw these pictures of him, I bet she still wouldn't be convinced that he's a total scam artist!!

minnie82

Superstar
It's funny, I had this Christian friend who just LOVED Osteen. I tried telling her that he's fake and he just wants the money. He doesn't actually care about God. She got so mad at me. Man, was she on the defense. If she saw these pictures of him, I bet she still wouldn't be convinced that he's a total scam artist!!
your friend is brainwashed